Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (81231 Views)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by darne(m): 1:51am On Nov 26, 2011
[color=#770077][size=25pt]@Seun,,  U DON HAMMMER With This O !!!!!!!!!!!

I Love This But I Nor Get Moni    undecided

I`ll Continue Praying For Everyone Who`s Helped In Making This Possible,, Abi I Nor Try
  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by HighChief4(m): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2011
OMG this is really nice. May God richly bless all that invested their time and energy towards helping this family. I will surely request for the details early next week, cos I cant do much from my location now. Honestly, I am impressed
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by real4life: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2011
Welldone nairaland guys and girls, this is quite remarkable.

Maybe there is yet hope for Nigeria in this generation.

Lets see if this is the start of a new dawn on nairaland or maybe just an aberration.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2011
Oops! Just seeing this thread for the first time. Nice move guys. But are they the only poor people or family living under the bridge in Nigeria? Just asking
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by MGmotors: 2:50am On Nov 26, 2011
pls. account details to send money from U.S.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2011
MGmotors:

pls. account details to send money from U.S.

sent
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Princek12(m): 2:57am On Nov 26, 2011
olas2u:

you are really silly and lack trainning ,get out of here

you dey craze

Fhemmmy:

Pray you wont be in that situation that you are calling on yourself . . . . . .

na waa ooo. you guys are taking this ish too serious. so person no fit joke again.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by adewasco2k(m): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2011
God bless you guys all, so proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by gabng(m): 4:08am On Nov 26, 2011
@r231

nairalandcharity@gmail.com has got mail!!!!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by opeyemiolu(f): 4:20am On Nov 26, 2011
I am really impress with this. It brought tears to my eyes. This is real love shown to a neighbour. Pls send the nigeria account detail to me.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Eberay(f): 4:29am On Nov 26, 2011
It Is really hard to believe there are still selfless Nigerians in this country. I stumbled on the Obuh's story just yesterday after reading it I felt heart broken, but glad there are still people with human sympathy.

I av come to realize the importance of this Forum, and I would like to write on it. I write for one of Nigeria's leading Newspaper, I would pls like to know more on this story. I would have gone down to Cele to investigate but I just had a baby less than 2weeks ago, and tradition does Not permit me to leave the house until after 3months(sighs) pls Ifyalways if u happen to come upon this post pls I would like to hear from u, u could reach me on eberay@yahoo.com.

My writing is to create awareness on the importance of these public forums and to also make Nigerians know about the plight of this family and many others that genuinely need help like the Obuh's.

I want to also use this opportunity to say good work nairalanders, good work. For all that contributed and made out tym to go investigate, may God in his infinite mercies continue to bless and prosper all ur endeavours.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2011
Its so touching to see all the response going on here.It gives me goosebumps. So much heart! Im still cheering from the sidelines guys.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2011
gabng:

@r231

nairalandcharity@gmail.com has got mail!!!!

We have received your email. Thank you and God bless.

Jarus will confirmed the deposit on this thread in the morning.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Jarus(m): 5:08am On Nov 26, 2011
5k confirmed received from Nairalander with initials F0. Total contribution in Naija now 228,000 out of which 102,200 has been used on rent plus other basics.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2011
opeyemiolu:

I am really impress with this. It brought tears to my eyes. This is real love shown to a neighbour. Pls send the nigeria account detail to me.

I have sent you a PM with the account details.

Thanks and God bless you as you support the project.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Gboliwe: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2011
Eberay:

It Is really hard to believe there are still selfless Nigerians in this country. I stumbled on the Obuh's story just yesterday after reading it I felt heart broken, but glad there are still people with human sympathy.

I av come to realize the importance of this Forum, and I would like to write on it. I write for one of Nigeria's leading Newspaper, I would pls like to know more on this story. I would have gone down to Cele to investigate but I just had a baby less than 2weeks ago, and tradition does Not permit me to leave the house until after 3months(sighs) pls Ifyalways if u happen to come upon this post pls I would like to hear from u, u could reach me on eberay@yahoo.com.

My writing is to create awareness on the importance of these public forums and to also make Nigerians know about the plight of this family and many others that genuinely need help like the Obuh's.

I want to also use this opportunity to say good work nairalanders, good work. For all that contributed and made out tym to go investigate, may God in his infinite mercies continue to bless and prosper all your endeavours.
We are so happy to read your post and on behalf of the members here, i say congratulations on your new born healthy baby. While we celebrate and acknowledge your genuine interest in this, we beg you to go thru the entire thread and you'll get everything you need for a hats dropping, standing ovation write up. Ifyalways, Olowotee and the rest would rather not want to be exposed more than they have already. Thank God your maternity leave gives you enough time to do this.
Every other information that you may require that may have escaped your reading may be asked here and i'm sure someone will answer you directly.
All the best as I believe your writeup will open the eyes of many.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Select(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2011
Nice one!
Acct details pls.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by BABE3: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2011
Oga r231, I sent my donation(s) twice. Could you acknowledge them pls? Thank you.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2011
Select:

Nice one!
Acct details pls.

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by femmy2010(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2011
9ja would be great.
do send me the account info.
Thanks
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2011
femmy2010:

9ja would be great.
do send me the account info.
Thanks

Or make we come collect one moto for them? . . . joking grin
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by gabng(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2011
OAM4J:

We have received your email. Thank you and God bless.

Jarus will confirmed the deposit on this thread in the morning.

@ OAM4J

I need the confirmation soonest. I intend to make a second donation next week so it is important for me to know if ou guys received it.

As the Lord blesses so i giveth.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Jarus(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2011
5k confirmed received from Nairalander with initials FO. Total Amount Raised in Nigeria to date: N228,000, out of which 102,200 has been used for rent and basics.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by tydd(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2011
Naija acc details pls, can't believe am close to tears for the first time in years
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Eberay(f): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2011
Pls I also need the account details so as to enable those wanting to make donations,make their donations. Thanks and God bless
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2011
gabng:

@ OAM4J

I need the confirmation soonest. I intend to make a second donation next week so it is important for me to know if ou gus received it.

As the Lord blesses so i giveth.

So far we have not received any confirmation that the fund transfer has reached our account going by the last update from Jarus.

@ Jarus
can you please confirm this as soon as you get it? Thanks.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2011
tydd:

Naija acc details pls, can't believe am close to tears for the first time in years

Eberay:

Pls I also need the account details so as to enable those wanting to make donations,make their donations. Thanks and God bless

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by henryphyol(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2011
Pls send me the account details.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2011
henryphyol:

Pls send me the account details.

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by chillbabe(f): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2011
Pls send info to maiboo@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by phrankar(f): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2011
wowwww! Im moved. so happy for the new life mr obuh nd his family has nau, nd also grateful to every kind heart dat contributed towards dis project. On behalf of mr obuh, i say a very big thank you. I will b willing to give a token of wat i hv to help too, can i hv d acct detail too pls?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by jamace(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2011
Great job here, my fellow NLders. May God bless you all. cool cool cool

May I have the acct details plss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (45) (Reply)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.