Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Worst State Capital You Have Visited - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst State Capital You Have Visited (16569 Views)

BOKO HARAM,Since 5 Years,Common State Capital You Can't Capture.SHAME ON YOU. / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by Iolo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Whoever mentions Benin or Lafia hasn't travelled much. Benin has changed a lot since Oshiomole.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by Iolo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
ouigy99:

For me, Dutse (jigawa) is the worst in the northern zone, Abakiliki (ebonyi) in eastern zone and yenogoa (bayelsa) in southern zone,

When last were you in Dutse? Have you been to Damaturu? Stop jumping the gun. At least Dutse is very well planned and has really nice roads.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by chino11(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Areosapien, you are brain-dead. Why are you involving me in your madness. Am sue from all indications you are a JAMBITE. Maybe you may come to my office and do your Industrial Training, everybody on this thread are not dunces like you.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by Goddex: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
Ibadan is a big disgrace to Nigeria.

Bad roads, rusted roof, dirty surroundings.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by EzeUche(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
That foolish Chino tried to compare Awka with Umuahia.

Even though Abia state is having problems, Umuahia is a very clean city with good infrastructure and paved roads compared to Awka.

The worst capital I have visited is either Awka or Abakaliki.

Cleanest Capitals I have visited in the South-East
1. Enugu
2. Owerri
3. Umuahia

Abakaliki and Awka should not even be compared.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by chino11(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2011
@ Idiotic EzeUche, laff wan kill me. The least  state capital and the dirtiest town in the whole of SE is umuahia and aba ngwa respectively. Can you post single picture of your useless glorified village called umuahia??  grin. Awka can be graded alongside progressive cities as Enugu, Uyo etc. The last I checked there was no single one star hotel in umuahia, there is no single federal presence, there is no infrastructure, there is nothing to indicate that it is a state capital. It is the only state capital that has a tower on the express to signpost as a state village capital and rest of the place is thick forest. Infact the only town in Anambra that can be compared  to Umahia is Ekwulobia and Agulu.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by IgboAmaka1: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2011
I'm from Ogwasiuku, in an unbiased analysis. I have virtually been to the state capitals in the SE, Enugu, Awka, Owerri, Umuahia, Abakaliki.

Of all the state capitals I have been to in the SE the least poorly developed Abakaliki and Umuahia, but Umuahia is number one in terms of being the worst state capital, because from what I have read and seen about the state is nothing to write home about.

Infact Abia remains the worst state in the SE with ill-state of Aba and its environs coupled with bad government of Orji family.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by asha80(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2011
chino11 logs out and igboamaka logs in.what a patethic fellow
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by otokx(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2011
We are learning a lot
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by chino11(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2011
These are the indisputable worst state capitals by zones

SE: Umuahia

SS: Bayelsa

SW: Ado Ekiti

NE: Jalingo

NC: Lokoja

NW: Lafia
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by chino11(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2011
@EzeUche, I challenge you to picture post, except if you don't want to have heart attack. anuofia
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by qualified(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2011
EzeUche:

That foolish Chino tried to compare Awka with Umuahia.

Even though Abia state is having problems, Umuahia is a very clean city with good infrastructure and paved roads compared to Awka.

The worst capital I have visited is either Awka or Abakaliki.

Cleanest Capitals I have visited in the South-East
1. Enugu
2. Owerri
3. Umuahia

Abakaliki and Awka should not even be compared.

@Ezeuche, must you say something, even when you know you are wrong?

how can u even mention anywhere in Abia State, the state that is already as good as rotten? na waoo

besides, the thread is not talking abt South-East!

i live in Abia State! stop covering for your greedy, nonchalant governor!
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by chino11(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^
GBAM

I give you + 50 marks.

Tell the foolish man who does not know this bitter truth about his state (abia).
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 02, 2011
Dis chino is an olodo to the core,wen did lafia become north west?I hv been to damaturu n jalingo n bliv me,damaturu is a hamlet compared to jalingo.one major road tru d town

Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by bejay1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
manchy7531: @ OP, You need to visit oshogbo, it looks like Aregeshola
Mumu
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2013
I dnt thnk umuahia should b on d list, as it stand nw, 4 me it abakaliki, ado-ekiti nd any oda northern capital
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by austinkenneth: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2013
chino11: These are the indisputable worst state capitals by zones

SE: Umuahia

SS: Bayelsa

SW: Ado Ekiti

NE: Jalingo

NC: Lokoja

NW: Lafia

Have been to Damaturu?
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by austinkenneth: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2013
This post don open many people nyash about their knowledge about simple states and capitals that primary school children will easily recite.

Bayelsa, Kwara have been mentioned as state capitals ...lol
After they'll tell their children that they always came first in school.

Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by TheClown: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2013
I'm a Kogite and this is a true confession. My profession makes me travel a lot and each time I'm returning back home to kogi state I feel terrible.Lokoja has no descriprtion of a state capital. This because we are ruled by utter illitrates! And this is no joke.

A good example of the blind leading people with good sights.
Re: The Worst State Capital You Have Visited by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
D last tym I checked damgrate hotel in umuahia is a 3 star hotel idiot

Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today / Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe / FG Subsidises Hajj Fares With ₦90 Billion