Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Share If You Care - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share If You Care (543 Views)

Click Like Or Share If You Want Buhari Out Of Aso Rock By 2019 / Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? / SCANDALOUS!!!! Must Read If You Care About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share If You Care by bilms(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2011
Share on your facebook wall if you care.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Oh God, Almighty Allah. To you i complain of the weaknesses of my strength and that of the masses and other youths,our inability to find a way and humiliation by govt. Oh the most high God and the compassionate,you are the lord of the weak and you are my lord. To whom do you entrust me and the masses of the world? To a distance relation who ignores me or to an enemy who has power over me? To the govt who oppress and violate the right they proclaim or the sycophants who are fighting for their pockets in the name of defending and protecting me as an helpless citizen? If you oh lord are not angry with me,i do not care about other things or people against me,but granting me your mercy is too generous of you. I seek refuge in the light of your face that brightens the darkness of the world to brighten the light of my country and quench the darkness of the people. Amend the affairs of this world and make my country ( Nigeria) great again. Do not be angry or dissatisfied with me, or with our leaders,our country and the citizens. I beg your favor for my self,my country and people until you are satisfied with me. There is no strength or power except through you. Pls share if you care. AOH
Re: Share If You Care by redsun(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2011
Du.mb. What can god do for u? U are in d situation u are because u are stupi.d as a people
Re: Share If You Care by bilms(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
hum

(1) (Reply)

Gradual Or Instant Fuel Subsidy Removal - Whats Your Take? / Nigeria And The 2015 Predictions / Nigerians, While We All Slept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.