Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,694 members, 7,932,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem (51084 Views)

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by ZaddyJ: 5:30pm On Mar 02
22o62021:
Michael saw all the reds flags during TLC and still went ahead to marry her.
grin
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Racoon(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02
This is a classical case of living in bondage.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Sirtee19: 5:31pm On Mar 02
Oun ojú ń wá l'ojú ń rí. What you seek is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by GloriousGbola: 5:32pm On Mar 02
Team foreign chicks bend over. This is going to hurt.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by blamingthedevil: 5:33pm On Mar 02
Na today day break for Nairaland... what has been on for four years

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by arantess: 5:33pm On Mar 02
Wait, na for naija this thing dey happen?

LOL

Ok na
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by arantess: 5:35pm On Mar 02
Jeon:
White Chicks are the best.
I will still choose them over my visa, no matter how bad y'all are trying to paint them black.

Well not surprised.

So you are a guy afterall

4 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by 1Sharon(f): 5:36pm On Mar 02
He made his bed, he should lie in it.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by LegendHero(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02
Make Michael go file VAWA and he go get his Green easily.

This publication is the only proof he needs.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by jiz: 5:38pm On Mar 02
This is ridiculous. I no blame her but the man who think marry white woman is the way out of poverty. She give you comfort but remove honour

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Dminister(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02
The guy is blinded by unavailable true love. Obviously the woman doesn’t love him, She just want to be using him like a slave.

He should go and ask other guys how to make oyibo woman to love, loyal and respect a black man. E think say na ordinary eyes guys they use. Person wey suppose go meet Baba make dem give am me and you forever beeds make him wear am for him waist take fvck nonsense from the oyibo woman body. I swear she go loyal to you with so much respect forever. Make him dey there dey do like mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Konquest: 5:41pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail
This 36-year-old dude (Michael Ilesanmi) has to really step back and take stock of the situation and learn how the mind and emotions of women work... Especially an older 58-year-old Caucasian-American woman (who he's known since 2018) with a different sociocultural orientation.

He has to take charge of his dealings with this woman for the benefit of all if he still loves her and stop taking all these random negatives she's been giving him. If he doesn't love her anymore, them he should take a walk. NO woman respects a man who doesn't take charge... That's the truth because something will die in her from that moment onwards. Period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wElLDqgtVAw

1 Share

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by owolabi5: 5:43pm On Mar 02
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by fredoooooo: 5:46pm On Mar 02
Na him wan go obodo oyinbo .. the handwriting was written on the wall from the beginning, if he sees it as a price to pay for green card . Its his choice, he should carry his cross.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by deanoffaculty: 5:47pm On Mar 02
22o62021:
Don't mind him.
Michael didn't play the game well. From the first episode on TLC, Angela has always been the dominant. I'm still wondering what Michael was thinking when he married his abusive "Mom". Most of Michael's interviews has been in fear. His speech always portrays "fear". Angela is like pain in his ass...he still went ahead and marry her. I knew the marriage won't go any length. Angela has always been in the center of it all and Michael shouldn't have expected something less than that. She gives the money, she pays the bills, etc.
Come to think of it: Angela is the temperamental type and Michael is more reserved. If you have been following when they started, it took a long time before Michael could look into Angela's eyeballs. At a point when they started, Michael almost used "ma" for Angela but he corrected himself.
Michael was caged by fear, culture(which includes respect for Elders), low self-esteem, inexperienced in managing a relationship with other race, etc. Their society over there doesn't care about culture, respect, value, etc.
Michael should have known some basic things before plunging.

God will help Michael...cos the guy never Sabi the Opetu wey im don enter.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Nkl4u: 5:48pm On Mar 02
Even with her abusive behavior, he still went ahead to marry her. All for what? Na wa o
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by saveman91(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02
Who de read that kind long story

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by LEGALSER: 5:49pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail

This man is acting his looks. Dundee United till she kills you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Ayobeck(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02
I swear this so interesting

Nollywood pls take note u can make this as film
Title.the fucking traitor in my heart
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by deanoffaculty: 5:50pm On Mar 02
Omoawoke:
Is this show real
Very real......overreal sef dey worry am.

Abi you wan try am? No Bleep up like Michael o
😂 😂 😂
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Ayobeck(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02
MrSamsung:
They are always the women in the relationship the "blacker" they are, not knowing that WW are very masculine only fit to be handled by WM who are the most masculine men in the world

Or better still avoid them like the Orientals men who do that in a non-aggressive no-nonsense peaceful manner and stick with your BW.

I swear this so interesting

Nollywood pls take note u can make this as film
Title.the fucking traitor in my heart
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Pootle: 5:51pm On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Michael made his choice, the warning signs were everywhere. undecided

atleast em don japa, life goes on nigga was tired of old, slacked, smelly kpekus undecided
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Anashe: 5:52pm On Mar 02
As you lay your bed, so you lie on it
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by folake4u(f): 5:58pm On Mar 02
22o62021:

Ruger - "Red Flags"

You saw the red flags baby but you ignored the red flags
Now you're here, baby you con dey vex
See I can't change, baby you better rest or you end this now
You saw the red flags baby but you ignored the red flags
Now you're here, baby you con dey vex
See I can't change, baby you better rest or you end this now
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by deanoffaculty: 6:00pm On Mar 02
Dminister:
The guy is blinded by unavailable true love. Obviously the woman doesn’t love him, She just want to be using him like a slave.

He should go and ask other guys how to make oyibo woman to love, loyal and respect a black man. E think say na ordinary eyes guys they use. Person wey suppose go meet Baba make dem give am me and you forever beeds make him wear am for him waist take fvck nonsense from the oyibo woman body. I swear she go loyal to you with so much respect forever. Make him dey there dey do like mugu.
"Unavailable true love".....I disagree with you. Michael was not smart enough.
Michael wanted to play "green card" game but he was not smart enough. No matter how you plan your "Japa" moves when it comes to clinching for marriage, their society doesn't joke with their women. You can't play their women and go Scot free.
Another issue with Michael is that, he was not expecting that the whole journey will go far. He entered into it and he couldn't pull out again. What he was benefiting from Angela could not make him pull out.
Michael used to be a thin guy na.....but now meat don full his neck. 😂 😂 😂

But seriously, God punish poverty. That's just the bottom line of Michael's story.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Raphael81(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02
Pastor; To love and to obey"
White bully: Obey what? Obey who?
Michael illesami: To obey your husband
2024... She has stopped obeying her poor husband.
Red flag.: Always take red flags seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by deanoffaculty: 6:07pm On Mar 02
RaySimran:
I believe TLC gave Micheal and his woman a script to act upon; cause, sincerely I wouldn't understand why a man would go through those sh¡t above and still maintain his sanity.
I would agree with you in a way.
Even if they are acting upon a script, TLC didn't put Michael under compulsion to marry Angela. Angela knows Michael is not smart enough to handle the relationship and she's using that as added advantage over him.

As a man, know when to embrace and when to refrain. "No" and "yes" are very powerful words.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Raylight2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

DailyMail
when you decide to marry your mama mate because of green card, na red card you go collect las las.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by deanoffaculty: 6:10pm On Mar 02
Jokerman:
Why marrying an older woman??
Bottom line........POVERTY and Japa/Green card syndrome.
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by Miggs(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02
MrSamsung:
They are always the women in the relationship the "blacker" they are, not knowing that WW are very masculine only fit to be handled by WM who are the most masculine men in the world

Or better still avoid them like the Orientals men who do that in a non-aggressive no-nonsense peaceful manner and stick with your BW.

@Emboldened

Of course they are.

That is why many of them are so eager nowadays to surgically removed their peni.ses inorder to live their lives as women.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by blackboy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02
This Nigerian guy - Mr Michael, thinks he is smart. You marry your mama mate, you call àm love. He thinks say he smart? He is now claiming to be abused by her.okay. He thinks say he smart. She just woke up to display madness? He thinks say he smart. I won't say more. Kwontinue, he don get wetin he dey look for. Pali, Japa, green card.... You wise bahh? There is more to life than money
Re: Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem by obaidan: 6:19pm On Mar 02
crackhaus:
This is funny... cheesy

Would this guy take any of this from a Nigerian wife? gringrin
the guy knows what he's doing, he's filing for VAWA...Green Card dun land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.