Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

See The Bread I Bought For N1400 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 (53417 Views)

The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Angelfrost(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05
Relax... APC supporters are coming to slam you for buying and eating bread instead of drinking water.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Jamie1000: 10:32pm On Mar 05
Bread and indomie are alternative foods forgone for now..lol
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by vexing(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05
I bought that same size of bread for N1,500 today. If you doubt me asked for Aroma bread in Ilorin. Few days ago it was N1,100 but as at today it is N1,500.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Uche559(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05
This kind big bread na him 3 of una no fit cut 2 times b4 e finish? Haba, na breakfast and lunch una wan eat before?
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by chidiokay: 10:42pm On Mar 05
dominique:
I find it hard to believe this. Jendol bread wey carry weight is N1,200. You people should stop over inflating the stuff you buy before you go and give sellers twisted ideas to hike the prices of their goods

If you think jendol carries weight, try bokku bread 900g
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05
GentleLaw:

Should I show you the receipt?
let’s see the receipt
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05
GentleLaw:

Before APC took over. I'm saying it authoritatively.
that bread has never been 200
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by chidiokay: 10:51pm On Mar 05
Hedonisco:

This very provocative talk is one of the reasons why I've given up on you people for good. Militantly, for that matter.

So you expected Igbos to vote for your useless Tinubu when they obviously had the best candidate?

Apart from having the best candidate, they recognized that having had Yoruba, South South and Northern presidents in this 4th Republic, that it was RIGHTFULLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST TO PRODUCE THE President! And as God would have it, the best possible candidate from the South East emerged from a minority party, and Nigerians across ethnic divides recognized him as the best and accepted him, so the momentum was natural.

Yet you have the audacity to spew nonsense about giving "a particular candidate 90% of their votes"?

The last elections and its aftermath cleared all my doubts and delusions about you people. With the current situation, something must give, and God will keep us alive to see what happens eventually.

In your clever mind you have a justification for people who vote in one way,

But you think the biggest problem are People who voted in diversity ... are you ok at all

what is the beauty of democracy if not diversity, it is herds of be cow or zombies that move in one way all the time, humans are not created to have one way mentality except something is deliberate

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by chidiokay: 10:57pm On Mar 05
vexing:
I bought that same size of bread for N1,500 today. If you doubt me asked for Aroma bread in Ilorin. Few days ago it was N1,100 but as at today it is N1,500.

it depends on the class of vendor or bakery you go, there is milk bread, sardine bread, coconut bread e.t.c those ones are expensive

But with 1500 you will get a good family load around, when i was in ilorin naa fortunate bread i dey take pack iya yusuf soup that year
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Breatheon: 10:58pm On Mar 05
BabaO2:

you are a cheap blackmailer. Google what's going on in Ghana, London and America. Nigeria is still far better off. Do you want the bread to be given to you free?

E no get wetin una no dey shamelessly defend. Shame on you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05
Wow! That's cheap o. Just a couple of ¢.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05
dominique:

That bread is between N500-700
Who is now telling lies berween u nd the OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05
chidiokay:

In your clever mind you have a justification for people who vote in one way,

But you think the biggest problem are People who voted in diversity ... are you ok at all

what is the beauty of democracy if not diversity, it is herds of be cow or zombies that move in one way all the time, humans are not created to have one way mentality except something is deliberate
U guys should lay the blame on Tinubu
If he was working and things start getting better no body will be talking abt who the best candidate was or if he rigged the election.
The issue is that Nigerian has spiralled so badly since he came into power all thanks to the policies he made.
Am a business man,nd I do my business mostly with Yorubas and they 2 're complaining bitterly abt Tinubu, believe me if he is brought out now for persecution they will be the first to cast the stone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Draslo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05
dominique:
I find it hard to believe this. Jendol bread wey carry weight is N1,200. You people should stop over inflating the stuff you buy before you go and give sellers twisted ideas to hike the prices of their goods
Too late!
They are already doing just that. Almost daily.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05
Nyamiriflathed:

What's the proof of this statement. They are not the one killing their sons because of a pot of soup or selling kids for less than 50k naira.
Evil supporters of agbadorism.
God will punish all of you!!!!!! angry angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

Votes were diverse in the other regions.
Oga,go and sit down.
Na agbadorians put Nigeria for this terrible situation.
God go punish all of them!!! angry angry cry

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
who voted based on tribe here?
Go and sit down my friend.
Nonsense agbadorians supporting nonsense.even in this evil perilous times.. tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by 89green: 11:35pm On Mar 05
a4cube:
Start making your own bread. Grow wheat, make butter, suger and other things yourself and produce your own bread.
Don't be lazy.

This is typical Agbado advice to anybody that hunger is showing shege.

grin Grow wheat, make butter, sugar and other things yourself and produce your own bread so that naira can strengthen against dollar. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05
successmatters:

They gave obasanjo 100%
They gave yaradua 100%
GEJ 100%
They now gave Peter Obi same 100%

And they suddenly became tribal?

You guys are very sick I swear grin
My brother,tell them ooooo.
My daughter can never marry an agbadorian..
Never!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by chidiokay: 11:37pm On Mar 05
Dyfynezz12:

U guys should lay the blame on Tinubu
If he was working and things start getting better no body will be talking abt who the best candidate was or if he rigged the election.
The issue is that Nigerian has spiralled so badly since he came into power all thanks to the policies he made.
Am a business man,nd I do my business mostly with Yorubas and they 2 're complaining bitterly abt Tinubu, believe me if he is brought out now for persecution they will be the first to cast the stone

So with all the noise and "ebi paa wa" that rented the air sounds like praises rite! , BAT administration is less than 1yrs and 3 state in SW have resulted to protest even North join, yet it does not count as "blame" abi

Until we carry knife and put on his neck or point gun to Tinubu head so obedient can see.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by a4cube: 11:38pm On Mar 05
89green:

grin Grow wheat, make butter, sugar and other things yourself and produce your own bread so that naira can strengthen against dollar. grin
Lol agbado and their delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by a4cube: 11:40pm On Mar 05
Bishop4real:

which truth
The truth that hurts the evil one's.

Are you one of them?

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:43pm On Mar 05
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

Votes were diverse in the other regions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:49pm On Mar 05
a4cube:
Start making your own bread. Grow wheat, make butter, suger and other things yourself and produce your own bread.
Don't be lazy.

This is typical Agbado advice to anybody that hunger is showing shege.
baba u dun study those usekess vagabonds very well. they always hv one quote or d other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by fabian063: 11:49pm On Mar 05
When I dey Uni 2014, that bread na ₦150.then egg na 2 ₦50.with 1k, u go dey alright for 1 week
verifiablefacts:

When did this kind bread be 200 naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:50pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
oga keep quiet

All these threads are getting boring “the pant I bought for my wife” “the tomato I bought for my soup”

Oga nobody come drag u for your house go there, if u ain’t comfortable with the price, go home n stop coming here to constitute nuisance
D chief ronu lunatics is here to bark like a useless and forsaken dog as usual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:51pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:
You guys are now beginning to complain after pretending for months it doesn't affect you
Lolssssss, d wailing and gnashing of teeth started in d west. So tell me more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:56pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
who voted based on tribe here?
Let me break ur empty skull small
1999 east voted massively for OBJ
2003 we repeated same even when d useless buhari used one of us as his running mate and at same time against Ojukwu
2007 we voted massively for late Yaradua when same buhari used one of as his running mate
2011 east voted massively for GEJ as against d useless Buhari that used a westerner

Down d line 2015, we saw that Buhari would be a failure and he eventually turned out to be while west voted massively for him
2019, we still saw d same failure in buhari and west voted massively for him and turned out to be disaster
2023, we saw some potential in Obi and we went for him while west saw potential in Tinubu and they went for him at d end Tinubu turns out to be x100 worst than buhari and any president and head of state in Nigeria.
West are just useless exclusion of few that I hv come across with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:58pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
same way u should leave those who voted apc n let them be
Then d useless ronu miscreants should allow us hear word and stop disturbing us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 11:59pm On Mar 05
successmatters:

They gave obasanjo 100%
They gave yaradua 100%
GEJ 100%
They now gave Peter Obi same 100%

And they suddenly became tribal?

You guys are very sick I swear grin
Problem I hv wit northerners is simply illiteracy and religion ground but u see west, they are very terrible people

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:00am On Mar 06
jmoore:

PDP is name of a tribe? Una babablu is unlimited.

Don't mind those foolish west that thinks that they are smarter while they are dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:02am On Mar 06
Hedonisco:

This very provocative talk is one of the reasons why I've given up on you people for good. Militantly, for that matter.

So you expected Igbos to vote for your useless Tinubu when they obviously had the best candidate?

Apart from having the best candidate, they recognized that having had Yoruba, South South and Northern presidents in this 4th Republic, that it was RIGHTFULLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST TO PRODUCE THE President! And as God would have it, the best possible candidate from the South East emerged from a minority party, and Nigerians across ethnic divides recognized him as the best and accepted him, so the momentum was natural.

Yet you have the audacity to spew nonsense about giving "a particular candidate 90% of their votes"?

The last elections and its aftermath cleared all my doubts and delusions about you people. With the current situation, something must give, and God will keep us alive to see what happens eventually.
We are patiently watching my brother. West tink say dem get sense, we go teach dem something in future.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sapa Concoction Rice / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.