Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,091 members, 7,933,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:49 AM

See The Bread I Bought For N1400 - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 (53421 Views)

The Bread I Bought For 1k And The 400naira 7UP / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:04am On Mar 06
VinnyBaba:

Don't use ur Location to judge. sad

Dat's how someone said last 2weeks that Indomie Hungry Man size is N1000, some here said he is Lying. sad

The DAMAGES done by Buhari/tinubu/APC is felt all over Nigeria. undecided
First and foremost, an average west doesn't patronize good and nice places, just few of them. When west hv an agege bread and u expect such idiot to believe that a bread could be sold at d rate of 1400, d idiot won't believe bcs he or she is already used to agege bread of 100 or 200

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by CCIA: 12:04am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:
Since bread became a problem to eat due to high price, I withdrew myself from it but this morning because I had some visitors I decided to buy bread so we could take tea together.

Guess what? 3 of us couldn't even cut it twice and the nylon was empty.

This size of loaf of bread was never more than N200 became APC came to power and 9 years on, it's now N1400. You can now calculate how many percentage APC governments have added hardship to Nigerians.

Well, let's continue to advocate based on tribal and religious lines. We are all suffering it.

Bye bye again to bread till further notice.
You ought to be thankful,

if it was Peter Obi, the whole Nigeria for hear worse than wetin Anambra hear. cool
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:05am On Mar 06
RepoMan007:
pained losers appear to be sensationalizing the whole inflation thing to score points against ruling party.
Just say u no get money to enter nice places to buy ordinary of 1200

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by leo1234(m): 12:09am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

Votes were diverse in the other regions.

The same region voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua and GoodLuck.
The same region did not vote for Ojukwu
Now, because they voted for the best candidate who also happened to be one of them, trouble every where.

The good news: the same region voted against Buhari and Tinubu (you know the outcome 😉)

Enjoy the consequences of your decision but stop looting warehouses and trucks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:09am On Mar 06
RepoMan007:

Pained loser speaking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Amah70: 12:12am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:
Election has consequenes.

Blame Mahmood Yakubu. Fewer voters voted APC in presidential election.

Yakubu saw that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso were sharing the votes of their same supporters, and that was catapulting Obi to victory.
Yakubu ordered the disactivation of INEC's system for electronic transmission of vote results; used manual collation discarded by Electoral Act of 2022 to declare APC winner of the presidential election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:14am On Mar 06
VinnyBaba:

Very mor0nic style of reasoning from these Goons. undecided

That why Igbos concentrate their Votes on one Person. sad

So Igbos should VOTE for Terrorists and Idiots, because they want to Share their votes?
That's just what they want, but they hv forgotten that igbos hv voted both west, North and ijaw man which hv performed better
Look at those west hv voted and compare it wit what east had voted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:15am On Mar 06
YellowbaMoslem:

How many people killed their son because of pot of soup?

How many APC Yoruba muslims stampeded their selves to death during rice sharing from custom?

Keep playing
SEVEN DIED
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:17am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:

Should I show you the receipt?
U hv nothing to prove to one idiot that can't afford agege bread

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by CluelessMODS: 12:18am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:
Election has consequenes.
A beg we have heard enough of this.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Streetdoctor: 12:19am On Mar 06
Luckysbab:

Which popular Igbo candidates contested against Obasanjo and Yaradua?
d question should be, did they voted them massively or not, even when Ojukwu contested, they voted OBJ against Ojukwu, which west can never evrr do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Emekayoung(m): 12:22am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

You had a good post them messed it up with tribal and religion lines inclusion in your post.

The only region that voted along tribal lines was were they have a particular candidate over 90% of their votes. Only one candidate was jumping from one church to another during the last election.

You don't have a valid point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Bobp(m): 12:26am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:

Before APC took over. I'm saying it authoritatively.

During the time of Goodluck ebere jonathan the size of this bread you just posted was 300 naira or 250 not 2OO
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Bobp(m): 12:40am On Mar 06
CCIA:

You ought to be thankful,

if it was Peter Obi, the whole Nigeria for hear worse than wetin Anambra hear. cool

I strongly disagree with you, it would'nt have been this bad, but if you tell me his tenor will be worst if he eventually emerge as the winner in the next election i might believe you because from onset i've never seen a newly elected president better than the former one, make i cucuma close mouth before he hears this though it's a glaring truth everyone is aware of, i rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:00am On Mar 06
ivandragon:
It is unfortunate Nigeria is at this point of its existence.

The purchasing power of the average Nigerian has been seriously eroded.

We are hungry you get stenght to speak English
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Rursh(m): 1:44am On Mar 06
Hey Dear friend!

Please wait and read before you delete.

Here is an amazing JAMB UTME/DE 2024 WhatsApp group that gathers virtually everyone in Nigeria who have registered at a JAMB accredited centre.

This highly verified and profiled group provides free and effective online tutoring in your various subjects areas thereby helping you to score above 300 with ease.

Don't be selfish, share with your friends!

https:///Cd8Fb2KhgSE8GSnhsf1P9M

or message 07035591499 or 08032204776

Courtesy: Explicit Science Tutorials.

© Admin
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Scholace: 1:45am On Mar 06
BabaO2:

you are a cheap blackmailer. Google what's going on in Ghana, London and America. Nigeria is still far better off. Do you want the bread to be given to you free?
mumu Nigeria with 30k minimum wage is better than almighty US and Canada that your useless corrupt leaders always run to grin last last na division or military take over go end this rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Scholace: 1:46am On Mar 06
Luckysbab:

Which popular Igbo candidates contested against Obasanjo and Yaradua?
it is not about the popularity but the fact that they voted for Yoruba and igbos in mass over their Igbo brothers

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Obierika(m): 2:22am On Mar 06
Seefinish:
My happiness is that those who were shouting " emilokan" up and down are the worst hit.

Stop talking rubbish, the economy is affecting everyone irrespective of political party affiliation
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by striker07(m): 2:53am On Mar 06
a4cube:
All regions voted PO only few voted for Agbado based on tribe. Yakubu did the rest for Agbado.
All these igbotic and daft reasoning Sha.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by osigiepurr(m): 3:02am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:
Since bread became a problem to eat due to high price, I withdrew myself from it but this morning because I had some visitors I decided to buy bread so we could take tea together.

This size of loaf of bread was never more than N200 became APC came to power and 9 years on, it's now N1400. You can now calculate how many percentage APC governments have added hardship to Nigerians.

Well, let's continue to advocate based on tribal and religious lines. We are all suffering it.

Must you buy expensive bread? Why didn't you buy Agege bread for 500 naira and then pocket 900 naira for another expenses.
Abeg, carry your wọrwor bread go shrine jare.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Paramount01(m): 3:11am On Mar 06
a4cube:
All regions voted PO only few voted for Agbado based on tribe. Yakubu did the rest for Agbado.

Are you normal? Did you cone to my region and see who will voted for? That assumption is wrong, Obi is very far from ready,In my polling unit, no party agents, yet you want to winekection

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Ykc2(m): 3:13am On Mar 06
Nyamiriflathed:

look at shameless person, northerners don't accept your people as a true Muslim, a Muslim from your zone must choose another northern Muslim to be accepted by Northern Muslims meanwhile a northern Muslim only need a Christian candidate from South, you guys don't have single shame anyways time of lagos Ibadan news paper is over

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by drerocker: 3:16am On Mar 06
GentleLaw:

U try buy bread for 1400 u de show us
M I no get 1400 to buy bread ok
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Ykc2(m): 3:17am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
oga keep quiet

All these threads are getting boring “the pant I bought for my wife” “the tomato I bought for my soup”

Oga nobody come drag u for your house go there, if u ain’t comfortable with the price, go home n stop coming here to constitute nuisance
is getting boring but against Jonathan lockdown nigeria by wole soyinka and his cultists it was not getting boring abi?na una sense german and Japan dey use to produce cars,where is soyinka and other members of his cultists dem no protest again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Paramount01(m): 3:17am On Mar 06
Hedonisco:

This very provocative talk is one of the reasons why I've given up on you people for good. Militantly, for that matter.

So you expected Igbos to vote for your useless Tinubu when they obviously had the best candidate?

Apart from having the best candidate, they recognized that having had Yoruba, South South and Northern presidents in this 4th Republic, that it was RIGHTFULLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST TO PRODUCE THE President! And as God would have it, the best possible candidate from the South East emerged from a minority party, and Nigerians across ethnic divides recognized him as the best and accepted him, so the momentum was natural.

Yet you have the audacity to spew nonsense about giving "a particular candidate 90% of their votes"?

The last elections and its aftermath cleared all my doubts and delusions about you people. With the current situation, something must give, and God will keep us alive to see what happens eventually.

For your own eyes, Obi was the best,but from other majority Tinubu is the best, so why agree other voted for him, in the north here, in a state capital that I voted, labor party did not even have agents, yet you are saying everybody wanted him

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Bluntemperor: 3:22am On Mar 06
a4cube:

Continue to live in elections self -denial,on the lies, Social Media Agents Sold to you!
Besides- Is Nigeria a Wheat Producing Nation?
No,so it's Russia and Ukraine Region - since their is War in that Regions, you can go their to get Cheap Wheat for Bread Production,in Nigeria!
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Ykc2(m): 3:24am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
abiola won just one state in d east n lost the rest

Igbos didn’t vote anyone else but pdp, get that.
and for your empty brain na yoruba people full lagos abi?Peter obi no fit get 150k votes from the election, igbos no fit close their shops for election later it was Peter obi was seeking for Christian votes meanwhile their drug dealers candidate chooses another Muslim for him to be accepted by core north yet accusing Peter obi of asking Christians to vote him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ozo13(m): 3:35am On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
abiola won just one state in d east n lost the rest

Igbos didn’t vote anyone else but pdp, get that.
I love the way u dey checkmate am for em plenty lies

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by ozo13(m): 3:40am On Mar 06
Paramount01:

Are you normal? Did you cone to my region and see who will voted for? That assumption is wrong, Obi is very far from ready,In my polling unit, no party agents, yet you want to winekection
even in my pooling unit they didn't score up to 10vote.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Badmashiii: 3:50am On Mar 06
EnlightenedUFO:

grin grin grin
Like nigerians ever elect their leaders? lol

My sister the ting tire me o.

Why do nigerians believe their vote really count?

Democracy especially in nigeria is just a deceptive move to give the people the fake impression that they have a control in choosing a president.

The main voting occurs among top elites and other powerful people behind the scene.

If you like vote from now till 2090 the common man vote is as good as trash.
Re: See The Bread I Bought For N1400 by Uncletony(m): 4:08am On Mar 06
verifiablefacts:

When did this kind bread be 200 naira

Before may 2015. It has been #200and below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sapa Concoction Rice / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.