Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!? (5697 Views)

Poll: Do We Need Foreign Military Help?

Yes: 38% (14 votes)
No: 61% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Why Does Nigeria Lack Creative Entrepreneurs / How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!? by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
hercules07

Re: The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram
« #10 on: July 23, 2011, 08:47 AM »
We need all the help we can get, CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, we just enter into agreements with our eyes open.

This na reason why I talk am say no be those in government I dey fear, but ordinary Nigerians walking the streets, who with one tongue can proclaim support for you but switch sides, even with no externals changing.
Re: Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!? by saintohia: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2011
Playing all her cards right may not even be 100% but to a reasonable level. If u like believe the truth or leave it NOBODY CAN SOLVE UR PROBLEMS BETTER THAN U, unless ur're not the one that created such problems, else u understand the problems better than any other person, OK? If Niegria govt is sincere & want to solve it, they wld be mean for once & everybody wld see the result quick.

Quote 4m Kobojonkie
If the Government is playing all her cards? Question: Since you were born, when has your Government played it's card right? When? When has everybody in any situation been happy that the Government was playing it's card right? Who gives a s*** where the president is from. What I am asking is why you are willing to wager the lives of thousands more, in a COUNTRY NOT AT WAR . . . on the idea that your Government will get it right, someday? Have a heart! People are dying NOW, not waiting till your Government gets it's act together, but right now. A Bomb went off in another state just yesterday.
Re: Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!? by saintohia: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Quote 4m Kobojunkie

Yes, the third solution is we are yet to divide the nation, right? Please stop commenting if you are not even willing to live in the real world and acknowledge your reality

I got it wrong, having a National Conference doesn't imply u've divided the country uh, but you could know exactly what ppl are thinking or are doing a particular thing. You can also come up with a constitution that would be Nigerian for once which we don't still have. I Sovereign I used was to make the Federal weak in terms of not influencing or lobbying ppl to change what the masses want & agreed on as in the case of present PIB, which is also part of the Nigerian problem (greater than BH) whereby each existing cartel makes law called constitution to favour themselves. Not minding ur perspective, its not still worth bringing in foreign boots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate / Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. / Sack Service Chiefs To End Insecurity, ADP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.