Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,309 members, 7,936,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2460 Views)

VIDEO: Bus Driver Caught Ch£w!ng A Female Passenger Who Lost Her Transport Fare / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BobbieZion(m): 10:12am On Mar 07
Goodlady:

You no even smell like ya name,no prosperity in you at all! Talakanier sending N500 as tfare!
You v been advised to use the money to eat monkey or dog suya!
Thank God the girl didn't come and by mistake you didn't infect her with ya poverty!

Can't you see ya fellow boy is poverty stricken?
He's sending N500. Na that N500 be my concern.
N500 n not N5K. Even if ya house is side by side, there's something called appreciation fee!
Which kind gel be that one sef?
Guys on this forum and come to my house syndrome!
Ori n ta gbogbo yin o, heads paining all of you!

No be only appreciation fee, na vote of thanks fee.
Which kind cheapness be that.....

2 Likes

Re: . by Deepocean(m): 10:19am On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:
It is only me, you and her that are reading this at the moment grin grin grin grin

How did you activate night/dark mode on your device that affected Nairaland?
Re: . by Whois(m): 11:39am On Mar 07
How much can you give someone?

Goodlady:

That's what am saying, by mistake or typo error or whatever why you go send me N500?
For Maggi or salt?
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Mar 07
chidiokay:

Naija gurlz n entitlement, that was how pocohantas was busy bragging about maintainances and acceptance fee

Now we woke up to appreciation fee grin ... how do yu people cum up with these charges sef grin

should appreciation come, before or after ? undecided

I didn't brag with it. Neither did I come up with the term. It was given to me by mine (ON HIS OWN FREEWILL) and as a tongue in the cheek comment - he said "use this to maintain your beauty". You read it off my diary and lost sleep since then.

The important question is, WHY ARE YOU TRIGGERRED BY IT? Did 1m, which was the exact sum he gave me, disappear from your account?

4 Likes

Re: . by chidiokay: 12:18pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

I didn't brag with it. Neither did I come up with the term. I was given to me by mine (ON HIS OWN FREEWILL) and as a tongue in the cheek comment - he said "use this to maintain your beauty". You read it off my diary and lost sleep since then.

The important question is, WHY ARE YOU TRIGGERRED BY IT? Did 1m, which was the exact sum he gave me, disappear from your account?

in small letters would it have being completely meaningless, beau .. grin no dey whine federal
men can be very subtle sometimes, maybe e needs yu to fix the body & mouth odor undecided .. undecided

In order not to end up like sukki papito, is why i chose a Natural babe, even if na idiagbon #500 she rub ... ise yen ma jade nii shaa cheesy

Some Men go just see Agbanor go carry am undecided

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07
chidiokay:

in small letters would it have being completely meaningless, beau .. grin no dey whine federal
men can be very subtle sometimes, maybe e needs yu to fix the body & mouth odor undecided .. undecided

In order not to end up like sukki papito, is why i chose a Natural babe, even if na idiagbon #500 she rub ... ise yen ma jade nii shaa cheesy

Some Men go just see Agbanor go carry am undecided

Choose your natural babe and give her N500. That is what you can afford. Stop having sleepless night over another person's money.

Yes, men are different. Just like your babe is serving you hot fearless energy drink and burnt pancakes, while I ALWAYS make his meals from scratch with natural ingredients. To the extent you said I serve him aesthetics. I know to serve him in a neat manner. Something strange to you. He does his part and I do my part. I no dey give am fearless, I don't want him to have heart failure in his 50s.

Face your babe abeg!

2 Likes

Re: . by lordnkem000(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Choose your natural babe and give her N500. That is what you can afford. Stop having sleepless night over another person's money.

Yes, men are different. Just like your babe is serving you hot fearless energy drink and burnt pancakes, while I ALWAYS make his meals from scratch with natural ingredients. To the extent you said I serve him aesthetics. I know to serve him in a neat manner. Something strange to you. He does his part and I do my part. I no dey give am fearless, I don't want him to have heart failure in his 50s.

Face your babe abeg!
Bad girl, I like you abeg.. no mind haters, mouth must talk
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07
Whois:
How much can you give someone?

I can pay your school fee
Re: . by Dzzzz: 12:54pm On Mar 07
prospernoah:
Send wetin? No be only. I didn't bro. So she no come na why I ask if I was supposed to send it to her because it doesn't make sense to me.... If na hookup ah wan order am for na sharply I for send her tp.

..She wan drink garri with the 500 cause a babe and more wont ask for 500.
Re: . by chidiokay: 12:59pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Face your babe abeg!

I am in good mood today mayb because i was properly breastfed ova the nite, however the weathers seems to be cold can you borrow me #400 inside the 1m to buy hot fearless

i sha no dey charge yu service fee

1 Like

Re: . by Whois(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07
I am not a student. We know you're irresponsible so It will be a waste of time if i request that you pay for my daughter's next term school fees.

Goodlady:

I can pay your school fee
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07
chidiokay:

I am in good mood today mayb because i was properly breastfed ova the nite, however the weathers seems to be cold can you borrow me #400 inside the 1m to buy hot fearless

i sha no dey charge yu service fee

Oga, go find work. You woke up this morning and na my matter dey your head. Even after she breastfed you. You see why you need to do better for her? Make she fit chop well and the breastmilk would have nutrients, because obviously you are challenged.

1 Like

Re: . by prospernoah(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07
So na even your boyfriend self😂😂😂. This one is just someone we never even start dey go out... Still complete stranger wey I wan get to know.
pocohantas:

I didn't brag with it. Neither did I come up with the term. It was given to me by mine (ON HIS OWN FREEWILL) and as a tongue in the cheek comment - he said "use this to maintain your beauty". You read it off my diary and lost sleep since then.

Re: . by folake4u(f): 1:42pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Oga, go find work. You woke up this morning and na my matter dey your head. Even after she breastfed you. You see why you need to do better for her? Make she fit chop well and the breastmilk would have nutrients, because obviously you are challenged.

If the sex was that good, he wouldn't be thinking of you.

Na Israel brother be this.
Re: . by Valwezzy: 1:45pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Seriously, why are you engaging him?

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Mar 07
prospernoah:
So na even your boyfriend self😂😂😂. This one is just someone we never even start dey go out... Still complete stranger wey I wan get to know.

Don't mind the silly troll. I have said it many times that I don't understand why a GROWN woman can't pay her own transport-fare and I encourage ladies to work and avail themselves the basics/essentials of life. I have said this so much ___ anyone who is truthful can attest to it. But when I say it, they accuse me of misleading young girls. These girls start begging for data and N500 tfare and they mention me again. How?

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Mar 07
Valwezzy:

Because when you allow them get away with their stupidity for long, they begin to revel in it and make it take semblance of truth.

folake4u:

If the sex was that good, he wouldn't be thinking of you. Na Israel brother be this.

These good women are never good enough to get them off the bad woman's back.
Re: . by chidiokay: 2:04pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Since yu feel so concerned epp me find job naw, abi ur audio billionaire no get company cheesy
Every nigerian is challenged, with the new NLC minimum wage @ #500k mo tii ready smiley
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Mar 07
chidiokay:

Since yu feel so concerned epp me find job naw, abi ur audio billionaire no get company cheesy
Every nigerian is challenged, with the new NLC minimum wage @ #500k mo tii ready smiley

Na you call am billionaire. Na you call am federal man. Na you carry im matter for head.

The weak men would always find their place.
Re: . by Valwezzy: 2:09pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Because when you allow them get away with their stupidity for long, they begin to revel in it and make it take semblance of truth.

More strength to you.

You’ve been on it for quite some time now.

What I’ll never understand is how a grown man has made it his job to always troll and rope you in his shiii.
Re: . by folake4u(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

These good women are never good enough to get them off the bad woman's back.

They secretly desire bad women, we know the scope. cheesy
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Mar 07
Valwezzy:

More strength to you.

You’ve been on it for quite some time now.

What I’ll never understand is how a grown man has made it his job to always troll and rope you in his shiii.

Thanks. Na joblessness and jealousy.
Unconsciously he says what his problem is.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Mar 07
folake4u:

They secretly desire bad women, we know the scope. cheesy

Lol! He has tried severally in the past to raise the white flag, I no gree am. The war must go on. grin grin
Re: . by folake4u(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Lol! He has tried severally in the past to raise the white flag, I no gree am. The war must go on. grin grin

The show must continue. cheesy
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07
Valwezzy:

I wanted to ask her the same question but sometimes, the only way to get certain people to stop is by beating them into submission.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07
Tallesty1:
I wanted to ask her the same question but sometimes, the only way to get certain people to stop is by beating them into submission.

grin grin grin Normal
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

grin grin grin Normal

Guy been busy shifting goal post.

I wanted to ask Folake to raise a missing person alert yesterday but you showed before I could do it.

Been busy?
Re: . by imagrg(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07
Na rape be that now.
Why such wicked act.
Assuming she is your sister?
Balablue64:
Don't send her shishi before coming o, don't try it except you are a mumu.
Invite her to a hotel and if God carry am come just fyn drug put for her drink, chop am with your guys and move.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07
Tallesty1:

Guy been busy shifting goal post.

I wanted to ask Folake to raise a missing person alert yesterday but you showed before I could do it. Been busy?

Naso im dey do when I drag him.

Yes, I was quite busy. We had one new angry partner. Work done tire me sef. Na how to benefit from Tinubu I dey reason now. angry
Re: . by Vintage9999: 4:14pm On Mar 07
prospernoah:
Send wetin? No be only. I didn't bro. So she no come na why I ask if I was supposed to send it to her because it doesn't make sense to me.... If na hookup ah wan order am for na sharply I for send her tp.

which kind orientation you get sef? Even hookup you no suppose send am tp. If you like you fit give am after una don finish work
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07
pocohantas:

Naso im dey do when I drag him.

Yes, I was quite busy. We had one new angry partner. Work done tire me sef. Na how to benefit from Tinubu I dey reason now. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nah no find Seyi number be that.

Pele, some angry ones make good partners if handled well while some are just impossible to handle.
Re: . by prospernoah(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07
Lol make I come learn work from you grin grin grin
Vintage9999:
which kind orientation you get sef? Even hookup you no suppose send am tp. If you like you fit give am after una don finish work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Marriage Sooooooooooooo Much / Promiscous Fornicators Are Now Heros/heroines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.