Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:00 AM

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) (30132 Views)

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) / Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Cmanforall: 9:57pm On Mar 07
The joy of parenthood
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by noblechoco(f): 10:09pm On Mar 07
Awwwn

So nice

Dad: that’s my son 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Dannydavito: 10:19pm On Mar 07
To God be the glory and hosanna in the highest.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by KonTagiousBull: 10:25pm On Mar 07
GistMedia0:
In a touching display of love and gratitude, a young National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member recently brought tears of joy to his parents' eyes as he surprised them in his full NYSC uniform.

Dressed in his crisp NYSC uniform, the corps member quietly made his way to the military base where his father, a stoic military man, was stationed. As he approached his father's office, the anticipation and excitement were palpable.

The father, engrossed in his work, looked up to see his son standing before him in full NYSC regalia. A moment of stunned silence hung in the air before the father's face broke into a wide grin. "That's my son o!" he exclaimed, pride evident in his voice as he enveloped his son in a warm embrace.

From the military base, the corps member made his way to the local primary school, where his mother, a dedicated teacher, spent her days shaping young minds. With the help of the school staff, he quietly entered her classroom, where she was in the midst of a lesson.

As the corps member walked into the room, his mother's eyes widened in disbelief. A gasp escaped her lips as tears of joy welled up. Her students looked on in awe as their teacher, usually composed and in control, rushed forward to embrace her son.

The room was filled with a mixture of laughter and tears as the mother held her son tightly, whispering words of love and pride. Her students, caught up in the emotional moment, joined in the hugs, creating a scene of pure love and happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwrNbe5l98

So emotional..
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 10:49pm On Mar 07
Proud parents
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07
Gentlesoul2021:

During my time, my parents want me to show up like this for area but no b me ino like show off.....
There's this guy who came to church in full nysc kit to do Thanksgiving I laughed so hard. I know his parents must be behind it. There's no importance going for nysc, the main importance is what next after it. . Those who u show off to go laugh u if uno fi land correct job after service.
what to do next is important, but it's also important to enjoy d moment... Dat uniform na for jst one year.... I didn't wear it all d time but I made sure I put on d cap once in a while when goin to class, d jungle boots sometimes on my Jean trousers.... I jst made sure I enjoyed my 1 year nysc.... Bro it's important to plan for d future but d enjoy your today... 2mrw no sure for anybody oh
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Daxray07(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07
It's not easy to go school for this kontree amid ASSU strikes, poor educational system, insecurities, high cost of living, bad government and all the bad things you can ever imagine. E fit be say he's the first and only graduate in their family which is a huge achievement. My own is hope u get other plans to make money or japa comot from 9ja?unless u wan go join HK or open POS business.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Demigod22: 11:42pm On Mar 07
As funny and ordinary this video is to me, I still cried. When I was serving, it was nothing. My Mom didn't even see my uniform. Only my auntie who trained me was proud and happy that I graduated.

My Dad died when I was a kid. The dude didn't even see me graduate from Nursery school. Gosh, I wish he is here.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:30am On Mar 08
Wow! This is good.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by egopersonified(f): 6:29am On Mar 08
Thank you to the Nigerian government in power that created nysc. The joy of wearing this uniform is awesome. It's one thing to graduate, it's another to wear this uniform. Whoever initiated this program, dead or alive, I appreciate you deeply.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by just4fun(m): 6:54am On Mar 08
U think it's easy to have a graduate ?
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Panda7: 9:37am On Mar 08
. ISO cheesy
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by winner37(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08
Quality education is the best gift parents could offer to their children. ..
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 2:20pm On Mar 08
Gentlesoul2021:

During my time, my parents want me to show up like this for area but no b me ino like show off.....
There's this guy who came to church in full nysc kit to do Thanksgiving I laughed so hard. I know his parents must be behind it. There's no importance going for nysc, the main importance is what next after it. . Those who u show off to go laugh u if uno fi land correct job after service.

Eggxactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.