Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,628 members, 7,898,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) (40536 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by 43Ronin: 2:05am On Mar 09
EleventhWeirdo:

Didinrin din robo. Mumu brain
Go out there and hustle. If you Hold-It woman no go be ur problem, no time to record cheating babe you just move on to the next wey surplus

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by purples25(f): 2:14am On Mar 09
Seems like relationships are now like marriages. If one can go to this extent to disgrace girlfriend, not wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Kingosytex(m): 2:31am On Mar 09
Dopenigga:
Very stupid talk. So after the woman don cheat finish, make the man come marry her abi? Haha, foolishness. I will die before I try such

The person you mentioned is right actually. I read and re-read to see anywhere she's tagged a wife but I didn't. If they're both fornicating then they're clowns if they're expecting each other to be faithful.
If they weren't, then the guy had no business filming this rubbish, he could just drop her at the waste bin.
Who wastes his time on a woman who can't close her legs?
This thread is really making me laugh, that some people even equate legally married couples with some random, confused, fornicating clowns called boyfriend/girlfriend is more laughable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Edusouls(m): 2:36am On Mar 09
APOPTOSIS:
OLD Confession.
Abeg make uh na allow the babe be, after all you are not her husband and you have no right to put up such a video. You can be sued for that heavily..
Just by making a public proclamation of her being your girlfriend makes you highly culpable of infringement on her rights. Too many Idiots in one society.
You have absolute right to walk away but not to compel her to such ridicule.
Although Nigeria is a lawless society
am telling you, black men are crazy and too idle minded, the only thing they dream and know is sex sex sex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by lanresord: 2:39am On Mar 09
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Myer(m): 2:55am On Mar 09
Namaster:
See face like soaked garri.

By the way, Nigerian men need to get sense. You don't need to disturb yourself looking for proof that your wife or gf is cheating on you.

She is!

The only proof you need that a Nigerian girl is cheating on you is that she's a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls will Bleep for money.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for attention.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for a free ride.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for AC.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for POP.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for Indomie and eggs.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for wig.
Nigerian girl will Bleep just because the sun shines.

As a man in Nigeria, your own is to ALWAYS use condoms when it's your turn to Bleep a Nigerian girl.
Nigerian guys and Nigerian girls deserve each other.
Generally, you attract who you are. There's only few exceptions to this.

Most Nigerians are cheats.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by iamtardey: 3:56am On Mar 09
ABANGWABOI:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SIMPz everywhere..
No pity for any Man in love
SMH for them 😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by HRMK: 4:02am On Mar 09
girlfriend cheating?are they legally married? trash.balderdash and arrant nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by TheWinterBird(f): 4:02am On Mar 09
Why's he embarrassing her like this? This is borderline abuse
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Morbeta11(m): 4:38am On Mar 09
DevilsEqual:
This isnt funny anymore!
A time will come when Nigerian men would forcefully settle down with b!tches and cheats as more and more women now struggle to bond with only one man
At that time, u either accept to be a cuck or u stay single till the end

Well, the goodnews is that i would have been off the dating market by then and me go dey watch from afar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheating is part of human nature, so is jealousy.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by CrystalMax: 4:43am On Mar 09
Obinrin?
Mtcheeeeew!

Most of them are all the same.

I like how men are speaking out now, prior to this time, they make the loudest noise on men been cheats even when research have said otherwise.

Most women's love are subjective. Often times, she's stays with you only for the advantage she gets. Her mind wanders more than yours and would go to places if given a chance. Obinrin?
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by CrystalMax: 4:44am On Mar 09
TheWinterBird:
When a woman does a similar thing, it is not abuse. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by youngrichnigga: 4:47am On Mar 09
Nairaland and recycled news, this was out in the SM and even NL about 4 or 5 years ago undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by quadraheem(m): 4:47am On Mar 09
Has the guy been arrested yet?
Why publicly shaming her and why not just dump her and move on instead of publicly shaming her that can cost you in the court of law?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Ybholy(m): 5:00am On Mar 09
Very bad

Very old video too

2019/2020 viral clip
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:04am On Mar 09
Very annoying video. No man has a right to treat someone's daughter like this. If the reverse was the case the lady would not do this. The lady should have collected the phone and smashed on the ground, but it would cause a fight, so she just stayed there like a fool. Nigerian men say they are polygamous in nature, yet they think they deserve faithful women, joker's.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Miracle4325: 5:13am On Mar 09
That's jennyclay
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by yinkeys(m): 5:30am On Mar 09
TheWinterBird:
Why deceive a man into a relationship because you want his resources and you are all about cheating
When she was taking money from him knowing she doesn’t intend to stay loyal she didn’t know right
Anyway they fit each other
Wanting to eat her cake & have it
Obviously she now knows the type of mad man she’s dealing with.
Clever con artist woman indeed
Play silly games win silly prizes
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Hespee93: 5:36am On Mar 09
Ofadaman:
I've fvkd so many girls that I know their bf, even your wife can cheat on you talk more your bf.

Should it matter?. , no...
What matters is that you enjoy your life when you are alive, if you see chance ,bleep as much as you can, drink, travel, gym, flex. Cos when u r old nothing else matter

You're part of the problem if you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by seunmsg(m): 5:36am On Mar 09
Everyone bleeps around. Do your own cheating and move on. There is enough cheating to go round in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Elidrisy20: 5:53am On Mar 09
He too will one day be caught
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Jamie1000: 6:04am On Mar 09
Lol.. shebi men are cheats.... men cheat with fellow men.. lol
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by morgstreme: 6:07am On Mar 09
APOPTOSIS:
OLD Confession.
Abeg make uh na allow the babe be, after all you are not her husband and you have no right to put up such a video. You can be sued for that heavily..
Just by making a public proclamation of her being your girlfriend makes you highly culpable of infringement on her rights. Too many Idiots in one society.
You have absolute right to walk away but not to compel her to such ridicule.
Although Nigeria is a lawless society

You are a LovePeddler or either a son of one..

Stupid untrained kids of today with no dignity.. anything goes..

If she is the wife,you will still have a good excuse why she shouldn't be disgraced..

Wet Pant!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by phemray(m): 6:24am On Mar 09
Beverlyjean:
3some kwa!! I pity any fool that ever ends up with this disgrace of a woman.... this can be very painful.... so they were lusting for eachh other when they lived together.

Very simple, this guy should f**ck the other guy's ( which she flirt with) girlfriend anyway anyhow but not rape, to make it 1-1 draw and let this girl know you did just that,.Then send her packing since sorry can only be taken when mistakes are made but not when trust are broken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by bewla(m): 6:32am On Mar 09
Namaster:
See face like soaked garri.

By the way, Nigerian men need to get sense. You don't need to disturb yourself looking for proof that your wife or gf is cheating on you.

She is!

The only proof you need that a Nigerian girl is cheating on you is that she's a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls will Bleep for money.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for attention.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for a free ride.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for AC.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for POP.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for Indomie and eggs.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for wig.
Nigerian girl will Bleep just because the sun shines.

As a man in Nigeria, your own is to ALWAYS use condoms when it's your turn to Bleep a Nigerian girl.
You are out of your mind
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Tzar(m): 6:34am On Mar 09
All these boys dating ashawo, I am sorry for ya life!
A cheating female is the ultimate form of betrayal, unsubmissiveness, disloyalty and disrespect. IT IS UNFORGIVABLE.
Women don’t usually have a sense of consequences for their actions. A man’s main job after loving your woman is to ensure you teach her consequences. When a woman cheats, you teach her consequences by kicking her out of your life… hopefully she will be smart enough to learn not to cheat on her next man. Otherwise she will keep getting kicked out until she learns.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Izunwa(m): 6:37am On Mar 09
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian man has sparked controversy after posting a video online of his girlfriend confessing to cheating on him. The video, which has since gone viral, shows the woman tearfully admitting to her infidelity while her boyfriend films the entire confession.

The incident, which took place in an undisclosed location in Nigeria, has drawn widespread attention on social media platforms. In the video, the man can be heard questioning his girlfriend about her actions, to which she responds with a candid admission of her cheating.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," the woman is heard saying in the video, her voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I cheated on you."

The man behind the camera continues to press her for details, asking when and how many times she cheated. The girlfriend, clearly distressed, provides vague answers as she struggles to explain herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO8iuPfGWpg

My observation from this video; though she might be doing true confession, the lady is doing that under duress. She's probably under gun point or other weapons. Securities really need to probe this.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:38am On Mar 09
Misogyny Mill hard at work. What won't one see just because of IWD? All the topics have been getting to this point.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by joseph1832(m): 6:43am On Mar 09
Men. This is intense.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by ObalendeCMS: 6:50am On Mar 09
Why are naija men so obsessed with (naija) women? Damn! Simps every.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by nelsonose: 6:50am On Mar 09
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian man has sparked controversy after posting a video online of his girlfriend confessing to cheating on him. The video, which has since gone viral, shows the woman tearfully admitting to her infidelity while her boyfriend films the entire confession.

The incident, which took place in an undisclosed location in Nigeria, has drawn widespread attention on social media platforms. In the video, the man can be heard questioning his girlfriend about her actions, to which she responds with a candid admission of her cheating.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," the woman is heard saying in the video, her voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I cheated on you."

The man behind the camera continues to press her for details, asking when and how many times she cheated. The girlfriend, clearly distressed, provides vague answers as she struggles to explain herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO8iuPfGWpg

Rubish! A girlfriend NOT a wife and you have the guts to humiliate her this way. Do it to somebody else from an enlightened family, you will rot in jail. If you don't like her behaviour, simply part your ways. Can you imagine the incalculable damage done to her reputation by this video put in public space? Again, the lady is NOT your wife yet and such you do not have any right whatsoever to humiliate this way.
This will be a good case for advocates of women's right to take up on pro bono to serve as deterrent to other men.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Bluntemperor: 7:01am On Mar 09
nelsonose:

Rubish! A girlfriend NOT a wife and you have the guts to humiliate her this way. Do it to somebody else from an enlightened family, you will rot in jail. If you don't like her behaviour, simply part your ways. Can you imagine the incalculable damage done to her reputation by this video put in public space? Again, the lady is NOT your wife yet and such you do not have any right whatsoever to humiliate this way.
This will be a good case for advocates of women's right to take up on pro bono to serve as deterrent to other men.

He should e arrested and taught a bitter lesson!
Is it his wife and what bride prie did he pay?
He was doing the recording in a violent manner! Shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.