Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,622 members, 7,898,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) (40532 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by elmodee7(m): 7:02am On Mar 09
This guy is childish.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by albert2512: 7:25am On Mar 09
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian man has sparked controversy after posting a video online of his girlfriend confessing to cheating on him. The video, which has since gone viral, shows the woman tearfully admitting to her infidelity while her boyfriend films the entire confession.

The incident, which took place in an undisclosed location in Nigeria, has drawn widespread attention on social media platforms. In the video, the man can be heard questioning his girlfriend about her actions, to which she responds with a candid admission of her cheating.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," the woman is heard saying in the video, her voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I cheated on you."

The man behind the camera continues to press her for details, asking when and how many times she cheated. The girlfriend, clearly distressed, provides vague answers as she struggles to explain herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO8iuPfGWpg

Your last paragraph shows you are bias .
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by GGIA: 7:26am On Mar 09
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I can never be the man this women cheat on, I am that man they cheat with undecided

So if you are married or dating any of this women, I pity you.

You need to see the way I grind their Kpekus, I swear you will commit suicide if you are their husband or boyfriend grin grin

Some of them even grab my naked black a*ss while I grind them slow and steadily wink

correct man. grin

I grind it with no atom of respect grin

Isabella and Dooshima. may your kpekuses be always available grin
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Feldie: 7:30am On Mar 09
yinkeys:

Like I said
Give women power and they turn fabrics of societies built for centuries upside down
Single mothers with drug addicts children everywhere in USA
Just go look at America as case study
All the Americans I know are either drug addicts, have a ton of tattoos all over their bodies, lgbtq activists, selling drugs, gang related, alcoholics, at least one discernible vice etc
And most are from homes that broke up
I see Nigerian women have totally started copying African American women and their values.
You probably haven’t taken time to study females and their psychology.
Even if you’re bill gates or Jeff bezos.
Give women power in your home and watch how they destroy castles and kingdoms
If you like believe that moral crap you think because it is politically correct to say.
You probably are inexperienced when dealing with women long term.
All I know is that women tendency to act like the females in the animal kingdom is the norm.
That’s their proclivity.
Women shouldn’t be at the bottom cleaning underwater ships or scavenging so also they shouldn’t be given so much power.
A ton of mentally deranged parents in the west all due to the break down of family values. This was ultimately created by giving women power.
Adam & Eve story was the beginning of it all
Let a woman lead a family and I guarantee you she will abuse power and destroy it
Let’ a young average looking woman pick a husband and she’d go for a cult dude, fraudster, etc
They are naturally chaotic and into hybristophilia
Not an older women that’s no more in her prime though.
Men built civilization if you don’t know and power lies with men. That’s the natural state of things in the universe. Alter it and watch chaos ensue. It’s men, women and children at the bottom hierarchy of power in societies
There are bad men as well as productive men but can’t be compared to high number of bad women character wise
Allow your wife walk over you o
Don’t put your foot down when you need to
you're a tiny little boy writing epistle over nothing. Your wife is not your pet
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by GGIA: 7:35am On Mar 09
Beverlyjean:
3some kwa!! I pity any fool that ever ends up with this disgrace of a woman.... this can be very painful.... so they were lusting for eachh other when they lived together.
the way she is begging is giving me a rock hard erection. cool

If it is me I will forgive her.

I will be begin fvcking her in front of my friends grin

like literally grin

I no go pursue this kind one grin
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by VaginaAcademic: 7:37am On Mar 09
She's sorry she got caught
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by VaginaAcademic: 7:51am On Mar 09
APOPTOSIS:
OLD Confession.
Abeg make uh na allow the babe be, after all you are not her husband and you have no right to put up such a video. You can be sued for that heavily..
Just by making a public proclamation of her being your girlfriend makes you highly culpable of infringement on her rights. Too many Idiots in one society.
You have absolute right to walk away but not to compel her to such ridicule.
Although Nigeria is a lawless society
you done knack people wife and girlfriend tire hence the lack of sympathy towards the guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by lexy2014: 8:11am On Mar 09
bestman09:

The man went too far. She's even a girlfriend, not a wife.

when e reach your turn, you can take out for shopping

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by lexy2014: 8:12am On Mar 09
elmodee7:
This guy is childish.

very true. a matured guy like you will take her shopping
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by lexy2014: 8:14am On Mar 09
43Ronin:

Go out there and hustle. If you Hold-It woman no go be ur problem, no time to record cheating babe you just move on to the next wey surplus

so the guy that has a problem with the lady in the video, are you saying he didnt hustle that is why he has time to record the cheating babe?

by the way, which hustle are you hustling?
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Nahunger(m): 8:16am On Mar 09
Namaster:
See face like soaked garri.

By the way, Nigerian men need to get sense. You don't need to disturb yourself looking for proof that your wife or gf is cheating on you.

She is!

The only proof you need that a Nigerian girl is cheating on you is that she's a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls will Bleep for money.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for attention.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for a free ride.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for AC.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for POP.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for Indomie and eggs.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for wig.
Nigerian girl will Bleep just because the sun shines.

As a man in Nigeria, your own is to ALWAYS use condoms when it's your turn to Bleep a Nigerian girl.

I have learnt this the hard way..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Rotezko: 8:38am On Mar 09
bikefab:
Mumu man. He who is without sin should cast the first stone...

I fit use the stone tear your head
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by omolola12345(m): 9:05am On Mar 09
If I were the lady I will never confess to the guy. The guy can never forgive her and will use this against her. The guy will soon move on with another lady and leave this lady in question alone. I have a case similar case after the lady confessed to the guy that she cheated on him the guy took some years to deceive the lady and eventually left her. The lady cried eehh. And she has learnt her lessons that next time never open your mouth and confess to any man or guy that you cheated on them. You can only tell God and repent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by TheWinterBird(f): 9:08am On Mar 09
Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by JobZoneNews(m): 9:35am On Mar 09
That was a bad thing to do from the man. She confessed and you threw the video online. Too bad.

A confessing or apologetic person is strong. Though her infidelity is condemned but only strong people admit their wrongs and confess.

A notorious Prostitute had this attitude in her marriage with a morally upright man. She ended becoming.... You need to watch the new film (see link in my bio) or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zAEvN2VnI?si=LD3mqR5ttUmqq7-t
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Oladecent: 9:58am On Mar 09
What is it with all these girls. Like... are they all c*rsed or what the h#ck is wrong with them.
I was determined and still determined I will never marry from Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by QueenDima47(f): 10:28am On Mar 09
This girl is your girl friend and there is the possibility that you will not marry her. She is not your wife and you went ahead recorded her video and posted in social media. Well! That girl is stupid. She should take you up and deal with you. An idiot like you cannot be a good husband. However, you don't have atom of love for the girl that is the reason you went too far. You are comfortable keeping a girl a girl friend so that after messing her up you will push her away and marry another. Fool... Women should identify this boy and finish him.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Uche559(m): 10:33am On Mar 09
This one still dey do girlfriend? She looks like mother of 4
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by molas02: 11:27am On Mar 09
EleventhWeirdo:

Seems na asha you dey carry as gfs
I don't have gts.... Thought u trust that of ur?
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Mar 09
iLoveYouToo:
The rate of cheating these days no funny o.
....na konji cause am 🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Mar 09
To be keeping and maintaining a girl and be spending money on her is a waste of time and your money....just do her chop and go.. and you will have peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by AfDapone: 12:29pm On Mar 09
Get big gbola o, get money o, get physic o, even get fame join. Woman go sha still get to cheat ni. If them be devil girlfriends, them still go cheat with angels. You see those ones with angels, them go still cheat with the demons.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Rejoice28(f): 12:30pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Emmanuel909090: 2:21pm On Mar 09
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Spandau: 2:34pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:
Everyone bleeps around. Do your own cheating and move on. There is enough cheating to go round in the world.

Those that trust you with their daughters are in trouble, Kadoso. Real trouble.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09
If she is my sister , u will go to jail
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by etrange: 7:58pm On Mar 09
See all of them on the front page shouting "Nigerian girls!" as if the guys are any different. Are these girls sleeping with each? Aren't you guys the ones doing it with them? How can you want chaste women but praise each other for sleeping with them? Where will the chaste ones then come from? How do you expect the ladies bear the burden of maintaining morality in the society alone while you go about sleeping around. Y'all are like a baby crying that he's got no cake just moment after eating the cake himself. No matter how much you insult women on this platform, nothing will change until y'all acknowledge the fact that it's a two-way thing. Yesterday, we read about a man that kicked out his wife and took in the house help and the guys on the front page were asking 'why did she bring in a maid', 'what did she do', etc., but once it is the other way round, you jump in to call out the gender. Even people who have never talked to a non Nigerian girl are here screaming "Nigerian girls!". Shallow minded people.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by GenFunction: 9:09pm On Mar 09
Namaster:
See face like soaked garri.

By the way, Nigerian men need to get sense. You don't need to disturb yourself looking for proof that your wife or gf is cheating on you.

She is!

The only proof you need that a Nigerian girl is cheating on you is that she's a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls will Bleep for money.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for attention.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for a free ride.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for AC.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for POP.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for Indomie and eggs.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for wig.
Nigerian girl will Bleep just because the sun shines.

As a man in Nigeria, your own is to ALWAYS use condoms when it's your turn to Bleep a Nigerian girl.
WOW,A Nigerian girl will Bleep just because....Add ur own
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Mayor3600: 4:57am On Mar 10
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian man has sparked controversy after posting a video online of his girlfriend confessing please leave the poor woman alone. Is Nigerian government not cheating on you what did u do about that..abi which cheating pass that one? She has admitted she did wrong so forgive her.To heir is Human and to forgive is Divine. to cheating on him. The video, which has since gone viral, shows the woman tearfully admitting to her infidelity while her boyfriend films the entire confession.

The incident, which took place in an undisclosed location in Nigeria, has drawn widespread attention on social media platforms. In the video, the man can be heard questioning his girlfriend about her actions, to which she responds with a candid admission of her cheating.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," the woman is heard saying in the video, her voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I cheated on you."

The man behind the camera continues to press her for details, asking when and how many times she cheated. The girlfriend, clearly distressed, provides vague answers as she struggles to explain herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO8iuPfGWpg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.