Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Stabbed Him 17 Times In His Chest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stabbed Him 17 Times In His Chest (500 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stabbed Him 17 Times In His Chest by Truestoryelvis(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08
27-year-old Shaye Groves, who was fixated on serial killers, fatally slit her boyfriend Frankie Fitzgerald's throat and stabbed him 17 times in the chest at her home in Hampshire.

Full detail here https://vocal.media/criminal/27-year-old-shaye-groves-killed-her-boyfriend-frankie-fitzgerald-by-slitting-his-throat

(1) (Reply)

A Police Officer Impregnated Her And He Was Asking Her" / Lagos Men Gang Lures Men & Women Rapes, Extort, Kidnap And Blackmail Them / Nigerian Police Men Getting Daily Pay From Drug Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.