Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,481 members, 7,898,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today (49720 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight / Tyson Fury V Francis Ngannou: It Was A Robbery - Mike Tyson / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Olalateef679: 2:55am On Mar 09
ceebeth7:
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

For Joshua πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, click like

For Ngannou πŸ‡¨πŸ‡², click on share..

Voting starts now......

Giveaway of 5k to first 30 nairalanders to quote me if Joshua wins tonight

I quote you 0011341281 Gtb
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

I quote you
Opay
Lateef Ola Fadeyi
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by handsomeyinka(m): 2:57am On Mar 09
Ekpekus:
Ngannou nor know wetin jam am...
He eyes dey see stars grin grin grin cheesy
Lol...u no well..
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fpxchange: 3:00am On Mar 09
Anthony Joshua knocked him out in the second round.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by handsomeyinka(m): 3:01am On Mar 09
wasspord:

Any hardcore boxer knows that AJ’s Boxing IQ is not that far above that of Wilder’s - mostly brute and litttle to no brain.
Got whacked out of his senses by teletubby Andy Ruiz, cowardly ran circles in their rematch just to clinch the belts back. Then he got schooled proper on boxing fundamentals twice by Usyk and subsequently then proceeded to have a full mental breakdown in front of the whole world during the post match.
Today, Francis barely bothered to put in any effort and just showed up to collect his guaranteed $20M retirement fund.
Let’s see him repeat this performance against the Fury v Usyk winner. Mark my words, baring and bizzare injury/eye cut to Fury (as the scar tissue makes it easy for them to happen again and again) he will get his tertiary education in boxing by Fury or even Usyk in due time.
U weed seller must be sued for selling you an expired weed

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Putindbutt: 3:03am On Mar 09
Pls stop underrating Ufc, no boxer walks into the cage and comes out alive. They break bones in the cage. Just as Francis didn't last 2 rounds, AJ won't last in the cage. i wasn't only expecting AJ to KO him, i was expecting him to break his eye socket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by azeezboi(m): 3:08am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

Josu has won and now I have quote you.

First bank

Akanbi Azeez

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by lexluthur007(m): 3:11am On Mar 09
Chummynoni:
that was an easy win. Omg
8158726057...olayemi Alex...palm pay
up AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Younghacka(m): 3:14am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

A Big Congratulations To AJ On This One.
Boss Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Wisdom
Opay

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Phineky: 3:20am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

How fr. Congratulations via ICAN
Zenith bank
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Semaj77(m): 3:22am On Mar 09
wasspord:

Any hardcore boxer knows that AJ’s Boxing IQ is not that far above that of Wilder’s - mostly brute and litttle to no brain.
Got whacked out of his senses by teletubby Andy Ruiz, cowardly ran circles in their rematch just to clinch the belts back. Then he got schooled proper on boxing fundamentals twice by Usyk and subsequently then proceeded to have a full mental breakdown in front of the whole world during the post match.
Today, Francis barely bothered to put in any effort and just showed up to collect his guaranteed $20M retirement fund.
Let’s see him repeat this performance against the Fury v Usyk winner. Mark my words, baring and bizzare injury/eye cut to Fury (as the scar tissue makes it easy for them to happen again and again) he will get his tertiary education in boxing by Fury or even Usyk in due time.

You give Fury too much credit for a boxer who can't box to save his life , if there's the clincher award in boxing Fury would win it every time. That Teletubby Ruiz will knock both Wilder and Fury out in less than 5 rounds
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Dafungames: 3:28am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

Bro Joshua just won as predicted. Again we beat the Cameroonians. πŸŽ‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by seeker121(m): 4:05am On Mar 09
80 5068 6928
Opay

Thanks so much
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by AngelicBeing: 4:09am On Mar 09
Fpxchange:
Anthony Joshua knocked him out in the second round.
Wow, l didn't watch it oo, congratulations to AJ cheesy

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by papiwyte(m): 4:15am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

Aj wins bro..... Congratulations
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by horgarzer(m): 4:22am On Mar 09
ceebeth7:
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

I quote you 0011341281 Gtb
I quote you, Joshua wins o
Samuel Ayodeji
Palmpay

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:23am On Mar 09
inoki247:
Lol that guy fit beat AJ silly...
Hate will kill many of you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:23am On Mar 09
santaclaws:
People who don't know a thing about boxing are already thinking Ngannou will beat AJ.

I can say for sure that Ngannou is getting schooled for 10 rounds today.

AJ ain't Fury...
KO
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:24am On Mar 09
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

KO
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:26am On Mar 09
gigabyte13:
Dis fight be like person wey Sabi street fight vs a professional fighter....
If this cameroonian last past round 5
E don win.
AJ go use am do practice....
E go be like fury and that gragra wider.
No be street fight be dis
Na professional fight.........
If AJ NO DISFIGURE AM
MAKE I SEE WERTIN CAUSE AM
You Sabi as e dey go

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:27am On Mar 09
PortHarcourtcit:
Francis Ngannou will defeat Joshua...
Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:28am On Mar 09
DAVIDELUXED:
AJ is going down tonight. this ngannou guy is a beast.
Try understand boxing
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:28am On Mar 09
Miggs:

Unfortunately,you are 100 percent correct.
This fight will not reach the 10th round
Yeye people

1 Like

Miggs:

@Emboldened

He really isn't.
He is just another hype job by the British sports media
Casual
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:29am On Mar 09
Akinpresident:
AJ is my man, likewise Francis.
But since AJ identifies as a Brit, then Francis should beat the hell out of his British ass.
#AfricaUnited on this one.

I don't even know why AJ agreed to a fight as this.
Francis will deal with him decisively not just to revenge Cameroon AFCON loss to Nigeria, but to prove to those mdrfkrs that denied him victory against Tyson Fury that he's not joking.
Casual
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Kingosytex(m): 4:33am On Mar 09
Rebuker:

This is like the scariest fight ever to me. I like AJ so much that I can't imagine him losing. The Francis guy is a beast, and he seemed really determined to win by all means. I also know very well that Joshua has what it takes to win the fight tonight, and I am seriously rooting for him to win. However it goes, AJ remains my man.

Which Francis guy is a beast? πŸ˜‚
The guy ain't shit. Fury underestimated and made him look good, just watch out for their re-match and see how he will be beaten blue and black.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:34am On Mar 09
aremubabs:
Easy win for Joshua.

Joshua is far more skilled (boxing wise) than Ngannou.

Fury underestimated Ngannou, which was why he struggled. But Joshua will not underestimate Ngannou.

But I don't see a knockout in this game. Ngannou's chin is too tough, so I see Joshua winning by a unanimous decision.
Naso
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:37am On Mar 09
laivwire:
Aj's achilles heel is facing a fighter with high movement, this exposes his glass chin that trips him up once he gets hit hard. That was the advantage usyk and ruiz had over him. Against ngannou, he can manage to keep him at a distance with his reach but Ngannou is a hard hitter with lots of stamina. A well connected hit will send Aj to the floor.

I see this fight going the distance and Aj winning on technical points.
Yeye analysis

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:37am On Mar 09
Slayar:
I bet 5k on Ngannou and 5h on draw .
Lol

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:45am On Mar 09
DrBrainstorm:
It is finished grin grin Ngannou Iron chin in the mud grin
Lolzzz
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:46am On Mar 09
Chummynoni:
Ngannou will win. Na starting AJ get.
Lolz
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:52am On Mar 09
wasspord:

Go sleep abeg

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Fearyourcreator: 4:53am On Mar 09
segzysexy:
Hater! Why are you so bitter about his winning. At least celebrate his victory, even if it’s just for the moment.

He leaves him own career dey hate on person wey win today... The guy na sore loser

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011 / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.