Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,456 members, 7,926,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Uncovered: What Nobody Is Saying About The Herbert Wigwe (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uncovered: What Nobody Is Saying About The Herbert Wigwe (video) (712 Views)

Fresh Diddy Scandal Uncovered: What You Need To Know / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncovered: What Nobody Is Saying About The Herbert Wigwe (video) by emmaaolufemi: 8:30am On Mar 13
Herbert Wigwe was an astute banker and top-notch entrepreneur who was born in Ibadan, Oyo State on 15 August 1966.

He had a degree in Accountancy from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State. He also had an MA in Banking and Finance from the University College of North Wales (now Bangor), and an MSc in Financial Economics from the University of London.

He was the CEO of Access Holdings Plc, traded as Access Corporation until his death. Herbert was the Group Managing Director/CEO of Access Bank plc, one of Nigeria’s top five banking institutions, after succeeding his business partner, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede from January 2014 till April 2022.

But is that all?

We discovered some heartwarming impacts he made before his demise that will melt your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9W2kjerJ-s?si=bvLLcZRhhkpmk5GX
Re: Uncovered: What Nobody Is Saying About The Herbert Wigwe (video) by judatech: 8:48am On Mar 13
See what his fellow banker said about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncovered: What Nobody Is Saying About The Herbert Wigwe (video) by Rexymania(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13
Nothing matters again. He's gone to face his judgement. The rest of us should live right. Have a nice day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recording Studio Equipments For Sale: ! ! ! / Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards! / ‘i Almost Lost My Son To Malaria’ – Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.