Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate (18710 Views)

Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives / 2023 Election Highlights Imperative Of Power Rotation By Farooq A. Kperogi / Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by poseidon12: 12:27am On Mar 15
That's a good one. It will help to prevent the imminent disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by Willed042(m): 6:07am On Mar 15
Kaysalas:

Dey play. Yoruba is yoruba. Cheers
I do not argue with half baked.
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 10:38am On Mar 15
lexy2014:

how is this related to the topic?

What goals should Keyamo set for his tenure
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

do you think that this bill on power rotation will benefit Nigerians in any way?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

do you think that this bill on power rotation will benefit Nigerians in any way?

So how far have you managed to decide on goals for Keyamo?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by nairalanda1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Better stop feeding him.

His job is to annoy you. He's a troll.
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15
nairalanda1:

Better stop feeding him.

His job is to annoy you. He's a troll.
I know but he is a learner

1 Like

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by paramakina202: 6:25pm On Mar 15
slimfit1:
We need regional government not power rotation it doesn't encourage development. That is why we ended up with a president that care about cows than human beings. Hausa man doesn't care whether you have knowledge and leadership skills, they just want you to speak Hausa and be Muslim just my opinion don't kill me oh.

Hey, na small small one step at a time we shall get their eventually.
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

what do you think about this bill on rotation of powers?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

what do you think about this bill on rotation of powers?
What goals should Keyamo set?
What achievements should he pursue?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by adekolaelect(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15
epainos:
Everything I read daily about Nigeria shows that the end is near. And I will be so glad to witness the end of Nigeria.

If this bill is passed, believe me, it is the end of Nigeria. I do not see anything wrong in it, but I am trying to envision a Nigeria under Igbo and Hausa and Fulani will fold their hands. grin Honestly, this is the best strategy to divide Nigeria.

I was against the person who put this bill forward in my previous post, but now, I can see the hand of God in it. Nigeria is going down soon. And it will be the greatest news for me.
It may be either way Nigeria witness your end or you see its end with you in pains.
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

What achievements should he pursue?

what are your thoughts about this bill on rotation of powers?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

what are your thoughts about this bill on rotation of powers?
My thoughts 're that you should clarify your thoughts on goals for Keyamo
You should articulate your thoughts with dispatch
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

My thoughts 're that you should clarify your thoughts on goals for Keyamo
You should articulate your thoughts with dispatch

what do you think about this bill on power rotation? do you think it will work?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

what do you think about this bill on power rotation? do you think it will work?
Have you gathered your thoughts on What goals Keyamo should set or do you admit that your cerebral infrastructure is overwhelmed by the task?
Don't be ashamed to confess your inadequacies
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Have you gathered your thoughts on What goals Keyamo should set or do you admit that your cerebral infrastructure is overwhelmed by the task?
Don't be ashamed to confess your inadequacies

Have you been able to put together anything on the topic of the thread which on the bill on rotation of powers?

are you saying that you its just too difficult to let us know what you think about the bill?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

Have you been able to put together anything on the topic of the thread which on the bill on rotation of powers?

are you saying that you its just too difficult to let us know what you think about the bill?

Keyamo goals? Can you articulate any?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:
Keyamo goals? Can you articulate any?

can you articulate any of the benefits that Nigeria will derive from this bill on power rotation?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

can you articulate any of the benefits that Nigeria will derive from this bill on power rotation?
I never talked about any bill
You talked about Keyamo
Are you admitting you don't know what you were talking about? Or can go tell.he what informed your rant on Keyamo
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You talked about Keyamo
Are you admitting you don't know what you were talking about? Or can go tell.he what informed your rant on Keyamo

but am I talking about bill. should I not talk about bill on power sharing?

are you saying you didnt read the topic before your rant about keyamo?

are you admitting that you have no idea what you are doing and what you are talking about?

NB: what does the highlighted mean?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

are you admitting that you have no idea what you are doing and what you are talking about?

Yeah you talk about everything

You talked about Keyamo
Do you want to retract what you said

So just clarify what You said about Keyamo
What goals should be set?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You talked about Keyamo
Do you want to retract what you said

So just clarify what You said about Keyamo
What goals should be set?

can you show me the "everything"?

aribisala0:

You talked about Keyamo

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

can you show me the "everything"?

Very easy just read every post you make

Now do you want to take back what you said on Keyamo and admit that you were writing nonsense
Or clarify what goals he should set?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Very easy just read every post you make

Now do you want to take back what you said on Keyamo and admit that you were writing nonsense
Or clarify what goals he should set?

are you saying that you cant substantiate your claim:
aribisala0:

aribisala0:

You talked about Keyamo

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

are you saying that you cant substantiate your claim:

No
I am.asking you what goals Festus Keyamo the aviation minister should set for his tenure?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

No
I am.asking you what goals Festus Keyamo the aviation minister should set for his tenure?

if you cannot substantiate this claim, then why did you make the claim?

aribisala0:

kindly answer the following:

am I talking about bill. should I not talk about bill on power sharing?

aribisala0:

You talked about Keyamo

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

if you cannot substantiate this claim, then why did you make the claim?

kindly answer the following:

am I talking about bill. should I not talk about bill on power sharing?

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by mrvitalis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15
ericmor:

You are still there allowing them to deceive you. The Ones that has been elected, how are they credible? How did Nigeria get here. Have always said it, in as much as they are the one to present to us, that means we are to elect from any of their choice, we can never have a great nation with all these set of people up there
Allow people to elect their own people who can't do anything too na

Let everyone feel among
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 7:09am On Mar 16
aribisala0:

how should this bill on power rotation be implemented?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 7:13am On Mar 16
lexy2014:

how should this bill on power rotation be implemented?

Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by lexy2014: 8:01am On Mar 16
aribisala0:

what do you think is the motivation behind this bill on power rotation?
Re: Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate by aribisala0(m): 8:07am On Mar 16
lexy2014:

what do you think is the motivation behind this bill on power rotation?
What I think is you should tell us what goals Keyamo should set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George: Nigerians Should Give Tinubu One More Year To Fix Nigeria / Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / Minimum Wage: NLC Threatens A Month Shutdown As Lawmakers Target Fresh Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.