Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence (313 Views)

Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by wwwihy: 9:24am On Mar 16
I will not Endorse Donald Trump for President - Trump former VP Pence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-5akXUwJw?si=B9HLGpInLlUzidHO
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Mar 16
Typical idiotic serpent of a man ...I Blame Trump for picking you from nothing and making you VP of the most powerful Nation on earth when there were more qualified republicans than you
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by Naira20: 9:43am On Mar 16
Wetin concern Trump with your endorsement?
If Trump eventually clinches the ticket, na only God fit stop am from becoming American President again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by Depriest2020: 9:50am On Mar 16
You're not a good subordinate.
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by Richtaiwo: 9:52am On Mar 16
Ipob go insult this man taya. They will start calling him illiterate and hater because he has an opinion which he is entitled to. They will soon start casting aspersions on the Chairman of US FEC.
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by yemmit90: 10:34am On Mar 16
SalamRushdie:
Typical idiotic serpent of a man ...I Blame Trump for picking you from nothing and making you VP of the most powerful Nation on earth when there were more qualified republicans than you

You don't know more than he does? It is pure ignorance and lack of wisdom to be blindly criticising a man who spent good for years with him in office.

Not every thread or issue we approach with bias minds.
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by chatinent: 10:38am On Mar 16
SalamRushdie:

That Trump picked him doesn't automatically means that his life service and loyalty should be to him. I mean that administration has ended. He has the right to choose again.
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by chatinent: 10:39am On Mar 16
Richtaiwo:
Ipob go insult this man taya. They will start calling him illiterate and hater because he has an opinion which he is entitled to. They will soon start casting aspersions on the Chairman of US FEC.

This isn't the time for tribalism..don't you think?

We are first Nigerians before Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa as far as the country is still one.
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On Mar 16
yemmit90:

You don't know more than he does? It is pure ignorance and lack of wisdom to be blindly criticising a man who spent good for years with him in office.

Not every thread or issue we approach with bias minds.

Trust me Mike pence is a serpent
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Mar 16
chatinent:

That Trump picked him doesn't automatically means that his life service and loyalty should be to him. I mean that administration has ended. He has the right to choose again.

The election is between Trump and Biden so if he is not endorsing Trump it means he supports Joe Biden..it's that simple ..who in his right sense supports Biden
Re: I Will Not Endorse Donald Trump For President - Trump Former VP Pence by chatinent: 10:49am On Mar 16
SalamRushdie:

The election is between Trump and Biden so if he is not endorsing Trump it means he supports Joe Biden..it's that simple ..who in his right sense supports Biden

Opposition may feels the same way you do.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Saudi Arabia Jordan Bahrain Joined Israel To Shoot Down Iran Missiles / Ten Killed In The Bombing In St. Petersburg And The Authorities Were Investigati / Syrian War: Opposition Seem To Enjoy This Kind Of Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.