Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? (10783 Views)

Ever Tracked A Stolen Phone Before? Share Your Experience / How To Track Or Block Stolen Phone In Nigeria / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by TANID(m): 11:26am On Mar 18
ASAP
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Misterc(m): 11:29am On Mar 18
Pinicop:

Must you guys be tribalistic every time and about everything?
I would've given it to u wotoporiously this morning.... But I'll let it slide...
Ever since people's sim cards have been reassigned and calls diverted... Majority of the time it always finds it's way to the hands of abokis.... Call one of ur old lines and see who picks it... I believe u started using phones less than 3 years now...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:30am On Mar 18
If the internet of the phone is off, then there's a little chance that you can get it back. The boy that normally help me do some small mini jobs here, left his how to plug his phone in a mini beer parlour, the took his phone and when he called to know how to get it back, the thief was requesting for his password with authority; you can imagine your country me.
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Pat081: 11:30am On Mar 18
bestman09:
wink
Unfortunately, our policemen, the people who supposed to help you will bill you more than the cost of the phone without 100% assurance of even getting the phone for you!
It is 99.8% assurance that police will help her get it back but na money and time only if they have not replaced the IMEI numbers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Emyogalanya: 11:31am On Mar 18
Misterc:
If it's a Samsung or a Redmi android phone.... I will said YES i can track it and if ur location is Lagos.... It would be great also....
But if it's them Tecno and Infinix phones...... I'll just tell u to contact Barrister Sope O. T. Law because it's a gunner....

Hope say u don do ur welcome back Sha.... Before them go reassign ur sim card give one aboki for Kano State....
Cracked at last sentence

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Shugafree(m): 11:33am On Mar 18
Good mornineveryone pnLos whatp
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Pat081: 11:35am On Mar 18
tefishy:
Report and submit the phone IMEI at the device service center. It's one of the surest ways to track down if the phone is mistakenly taken there
Some phone repairs are now removing the IMEI number now do you know that they are doing it to easy buy phones too
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Lomprico2: 11:36am On Mar 18
Lessonteacher:
A new android phone i just bought got stolen, making it the second time in a month.
please is there anyone who knows how i can track or block the phone?

please push this to the front page.

O ti ló!

It's possible though but you will pay a lot to succeed.
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by LIVE08(m): 11:38am On Mar 18
It cost a lot.
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Pat081: 11:38am On Mar 18
SilentVboy:
Second time in a month? Damn, how do u handle your phone?

You dey manufacture phone?
Nobody is wise
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Emeka71(m): 11:45am On Mar 18
kmaster007:
Ur location
She should forget about the phone.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by ARAGON22(m): 11:46am On Mar 18
I Can help you track or destroy the phone And the phone becomes blank & useless .. If you have The IMEI and Serial numbers. Where's your location so we can meet and see face to face let me know if you're serious and be careful of all these scammers who say they can track your phone just to extort more money from you. Sorry about your phone, Goodluck
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Chasito(m): 11:52am On Mar 18
Just forget about that phone, the country is hard, people are doing anything for money, every thing is expensive, those thieves fit sell that phone for cheap price of around 10k, then use the money smoke loud.

my phone was snatched In July last year, @plaza Akwa ibom state, by some armed cultists.

I reported the case to the police Headquarter and they asked me to pay 50k, before they will start tracking which is not even guaranteed, and it may take months, that is if at all they will even track it.

Na so I carry myself dey go house, I close eye buy this new one I'm using, now before them go collect my phone again, they have to kill me cheesy

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by UnknownQueen(f): 11:55am On Mar 18
Creamypie:
ogami, pls tracking app dey really work for android? Which app pls?

There are several good options for phone tracking apps for Android users in Nigeria. One popular option is "Find My Device," which is a Google app that's available on the Google Play Store. It allows you to track your device's location, ring it if it's lost, and even erase all of the data on it if necessary. Another good option is "Cerberus," which has many of the same features as "Find My Device" and also allows you to take photos and record audio from the lost device. These are just a few of the many options available to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Lakes1: 12:02pm On Mar 18
Lost my phone last 2yrs. I carry my leg go Police station. The police guy in charge show me shege. He was worse than the werey that stole my phone. He extorted me, I payed extra 45k 4 tracking but I collect my money back o after i so much threaten him with DPO. The thing is,police can track it but if the thief negotiates better with the police ur phone is gone.
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18
Lessonteacher:
A new android phone i just bought got stolen, making it the second time in a month.

Download find device for your android.
As long as data is on, if a phone is stolen, you can track the location, call it number, transfer the details or block it.

For the already stolen one, God will replace it with another. However, there are those who can track it sha
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by blowjohn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18
Pls just look for money and buy a new phone.
Tracking a phone in Nigeria is like having 24 hours stable electricity.

U go tire eh. Save urself the stress.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by blowjohn(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18
Chasito:
Just forget about that phone, the country is hard people are doing anything for money, every thing is expensive, those thieves fit sell that phone for cheap price of around 10k, then use the money smoke loud.

my phone was snatched In July last year, @plaza Akwa ibom state, by some armed cultists.

I reported the case to the police Headquarter and they asked me to pay 50k, before they will start tracking which is not even guaranteed, and it may take months, that is if at all they will even track it.

Na so I carry myself dey go house, I close eye buy this new one I'm using, now before them go collect my phone again, they have to kill me cheesy

That's the best advice o.
Just go and buy another phone.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:08pm On Mar 18
Go to your phone seller let them use your Imei to block it and track it. angry THIS IS WHAT ESSYBUY PEOPLE DO ALWAYS,SO YOU CANT STEAL EASYBUY PHONE. wink
Nigerians should learn to stop flaunting your phone in public and alwsys tok in your phone in your pocket and zip it when not in use. angry
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Mcmichaelin1: 12:14pm On Mar 18
dm
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18
Look for magnet
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Jp96(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18
Misterc:
If it's a Samsung or a Redmi android phone.... I will said YES i can track it and if ur location is Lagos.... It would be great also....
But if it's them Tecno and Infinix phones...... I'll just tell u to contact Barrister Sope O. T. Law because it's a gunner....

Hope say u don do ur welcome back Sha.... Before them go reassign ur sim card give one aboki for Kano State....

my samsung a71 was stolen on friday
pls can you help??
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Misterc(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18
Jp96:

my samsung a71 was stolen on friday
pls can you help??
Hit me up then.....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18
Lessonteacher:

Some people who steal are just terrible humans...
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Adewale1603(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18
I think instead, You should rather find solution on how to prevent my phone from being stolen or lost.
2 phones in just a month.
Are you plucking money on trees.
Omo!
WTF!
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Coconunu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18
Lessonteacher:

I track phone but before we start i would like to know what kind of android phone?
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Joeman1: 1:55pm On Mar 18
UnknownQueen:
I'm concerned that your phone has been stolen twice in such a short period of time. While I know it's not your fault that someone stole your phone, I think it's important to take some precautions to reduce the chances of it happening again. Here are a few suggestions
- Keep your phone out of sight when you're not using it.
- Don't leave your phone unattended in public places.
- Install a tracking app on your phone, so you can locate it if it's lost or stolen and don't forget to back up your data regularly..

Wish you all the best....

Chatgpt
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by CartelKenneth: 2:10pm On Mar 18
Exceed15:
Sorry about that. Bro, don't stress or drain yourself unnecessarily .

Make the guy just forget the phone jare
Something that is already en route to computer village rn
After all it’s just android
If it’s iPhone enhen nawhere swat team go fall in now
He go see that phone by fire by force so long as he has the iCloud login

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by holarmylekan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18
MaziObinnaokija:
U are right.They can track it but in ROBBERY/KIDNAPPER CASE.
Contact them if u want to dash them FREE MONEY.Talking from experience
Olodo
If he's ready, it'll be tracked and the thief will be apprehended
It's best to report it at the station cuz at last to apprehend the theif you will need to involve the police
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by CartelKenneth: 2:14pm On Mar 18
Pat081:
Some phone repairs are now removing the IMEI number now do you know that they are doing it to easy buy phones too

My cousin chima dey comot easybuy lock 15k
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by CartelKenneth: 2:18pm On Mar 18
holarmylekan:

Olodo
It's best to report it at the station cuz at last to apprehend the theif you will need to involve the police

Catch which theif
For this Nigeria?😂😂
That phone skeleton dey bro femi shop for computer VILLAGE!!!!
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by MaziObinnaokija: 2:23pm On Mar 18
holarmylekan:

Olodo
ode.When some people already knw whatsup wen u enter police station to complain about this Oponu grin,only DSS can help u track it .Make dem steal yo fone first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? / Gionee Dream D1 Vs Tecno N7 / Mtn's Extra-cool Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.