Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,710 members, 7,911,945 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Crying And Smiling Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crying And Smiling Wives (8353 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Sheyun(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
if you are s1lly fat and unattractive with tonns of folds and refuse to work out, no need to blame your husband, it is a natural phenomenon loads of hotties out there.

if you fall into the cadre of not noticing the presence of your husband except the kids and yourself; reap your own evil

if you shout like you work part time in a recording studio without showing respect to your husband and kids; who wont avoid you?

if you spend your evenings attending one Mid week service to Friday functions when dinner should be served;well, he never bargained for FAO relief job

if you think that by sleeping in the church and memorizing verses from the bible will erode the fact that you fu.cked married men during your hay days ("old things have passed away" indeed); just reap your evil in a thousand fold not even prayer can save you.

if you trapped your husband with pregnancy before marriage; well, he has gone back to his wife.

if you trapped him with juju; sorry he has found christ.

if none of the above applies and he still misbehaves, then hire a psychiatrist and prepare him for deliverance immediately

hope i am honest enough.

i have a colleague that refers to his wife as "that one" you can imagine the marital hell fire  
Oga , u have said so much with just few words.
Something definitely is not right.the man that said I love you some few years and again telling you otherwise or acting different. Women seriously needs to watch it.pay attention your your husbands mood.
A word is enough for the wise o
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by publisher(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=15pt]A good husband should treat his wife and his mistress very well. tongue[/size]
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by naanmin(f): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
For me, its about d person involved, regardless of gender. Women can b wicked, adulterous, uncaring, ungrateful, name it, but so can be Men!
Glad myn's ova. Wlda bn a crying and smiling wife in d nearest future. Phew!
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by runsgirl: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
Interesting
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by babalo1: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen i think it will be good to have it in your mind that people don't change, they can suppress a behavior but if the conditions are ripe they will bring it back up. bottom line is that you should take a good look at the person you are dating right now and know that when you get married to that person, what you have now is what you will get no more, no less.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by yek: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2011
if you think that by sleeping in the church and memorizing verses from the bible will erode the fact that you fu.cked married men during your hay days ("old things have passed away" indeed); just reap your evil in a thousand fold not even prayer can save you.

ouch!!!
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2011
//
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2011
chaircover:

Lets correct a misconception here. Not all women "suffering and smiling" in their marriages lived a dirty life as spinsters and there are also many women who lived not so holy lives but are enjoying their marriages

From experience, very few men do actually change in the course of their marriages. Many of these "bad husbands" were bad boyfriends but for various reasons the woman got into a relationship with them, married them and had kids with them.

Time after time, I have seen women suddenly wake up one morning and want a leopard to suddenly change his spots.

When he met you, he was already seeing another girl, he unceremoniously dumped her for you, he later went on to go out with your friend, you found out and beat up your friend and got your man back and you were gloating all over the place that you won the battle. Then you married him. 5 years later you find out that he is bedding his secretary. Why are you upset & what did you expect from this kind of man?

What I know is that us women are the ones who suffer more when relationships go pear shaped and so we owe it to ourselves to look very well before we leap. Id rather be married at 37 to Mr Right and have 2 kids with him than be married to Mr wrong at 24 and have 5 kids with him. Its not the quantity but the quality of married years together. We only get one stab at life and we should try our best to ensure that we have a happy one.

WORD!
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Chiokeke(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
chaircover:

Lets correct a misconception here. Not all women "suffering and smiling" in their marriages lived a dirty life as spinsters and there are also many women who lived not so holy lives but are enjoying their marriages

From experience, very few men do actually change in the course of their marriages. Many of these "bad husbands" were bad boyfriends but for various reasons the woman got into a relationship with them, married them and had kids with them.

Time after time, I have seen women suddenly wake up one morning and want a leopard to suddenly change his spots.

When he met you, he was already seeing another girl, he unceremoniously dumped her for you, he later went on to go out with your friend, you found out and beat up your friend and got your man back and you were gloating all over the place that you won the battle. Then you married him. 5 years later you find out that he is bedding his secretary. Why are you upset & what did you expect from this kind of man?

What I know is that us women are the ones who suffer more when relationships go pear shaped and so we owe it to ourselves to look very well before we leap. Id rather be married at 37 to Mr Right and have 2 kids with him than be married to Mr wrong at 24 and have 5 kids with him. Its not the quantity but the quality of married years together. We only get one stab at life and we should try our best to ensure that we have a happy one.

BEAUTIFUL & SENSIBLE WRITE UP
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
Chaircover, you always hit the nail on the head, everly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Chiokeke(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
For those of you that feel they are in this unfortunate category of "Crying and Smiling" wives or husbands, the only thing i can say to you right now is don't lose hope. There is absolutely nothing God cannot do. Keep praying for your spouse, think positively and don't despair, see the good in him/her even if it seems as if it's difficult, and believe me, God will bless your marriage and make your spouse perfect for you.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 17, 2011
@OP,
Lots of reasons why men keep mistresses.
1.Men are naturally polygamous-a man can sleep with various women and NOT love them,I can't explain why but it is just the way we are wired.
2.Women fail to be submissive to their husbands as the good book commanded,so he goes outside to look for a submissive woman who will listen to his every complaint.
3.Some women let themselves go after a few years of marriage and a few kids,they also fail to attend to their husbands needs and are always talking with their friends to the detriment of their marriage.
4.Sometimes it is KARMA-you b.anged somebodies husband back in the day,so somebody is probably bang.ing your husband as I type this-as I said KARMA.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2011
//
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Chaircover!!!!!
I would truly enjoy a verbal jostling with you this morn but I've got to get to work.
Promise to reply your feminist post when I get back.
See you then.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by obowunmi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Kudos to Chaircover.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Richvkunt:

@OP,
Lots of reasons why men keep mistresses.
1.Men are naturally polygamous-a man can sleep with various women and NOT love them,I can't explain why but it is just the way we are wired.
2.Women fail to be submissive to their husbands as the good book commanded,so he goes outside to look for a submissive woman who will listen to his every complaint.
3.Some women let themselves go after a few years of marriage and a few kids,they also fail to attend to their husbands needs and are always talking with their friends to the detriment of their marriage.
4.Sometimes it is KARMA-you b.anged somebodies husband back in the day,so somebody is probably slam.ing your husband as I type this-as I said KARMA.

chaircover link=topic=803570.msg9574797#msg9574797 date=1321515123:

Richyyyyyyyyyyy not again  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why do you keep on peddling these same excuses over and over again.

1. How many men look exactly the same after 15 years of marriage? even if it is one single grey hair or one single inch round the waist.  My husband doesnt look exactly the same, neither do I. but that doesnt mean that I go after the 22 year old youth corper in my office. Everyone ages Richy and that is a fact of life. I agree though; that ageing doesnt have to mean ugly and we can all age gracefully.

2. Submission LOL; you havent seen the way that these aristo girls treat those old baba's, They do things that even their wives at home dare not tell them. They treat the baba's like their mates. The girlfriends ask for money to do brazillian without batting an eyelid but the wives at home dare not for money to do simple cornrow.

3. Karma isnt sexist. If karma is catching uo with women who banged other womens husbands, then the same karma should catch up with the men too and the wives of the cheating husbands too should be banging their husbands drivers, best friends, business partners etc

4. If men were polygamous by nature, and nothing can be done to stop men from doing it, then why is the society in general so against it?  Why do men go to such great lenghts to hide away affairs and when they are caught why do they apologise & try to make amends if it is something that they have no control over such as sneezing and coughing?

And for the Christians, If God intended that man should be polygamous, then why didnt He put a coping mechanism in place that would make women readily and easily accept cheating men. God is not a God of confusion.

chaircover,

Apparently you conveniently forgot the title of this discussion which is-Re;Crying and smiling Wives.
In your bid to perpetuate your feminist agenda as usual you attempted to turn this into another 'us versus them' battle.
The OP asked why there are Crying and Smiling Wives and I attempted to tell him why.
1.In reply to your first point,let me say everyone ages both men and women but women need to take more care of themselves in order to age more gracefully because of their anatomy and because they give birth to children.A woman who decides to leave her self to become fat and flabby is only asking for troublefrom the pack of wolves roaming the streets.
2.The young girls out there are extremely SUBMISSIVE,They give the sugar daddy the peace,quiet and listening ear he does not recieve at home. Trust me on this one and if you think those girls disrespect their meal tickets,then you have been watching too many Nollywood movies. Those girls are the epitome of respect in contrast to the nag at home .
3.KARMA-if any girl engaging in banging a married man thinks she will go scot free she is joking.Sooner or later so young supple bodied girl will b.ang her husband!What goes around comes back around,simples.
4.Men are polygamous by nature -so why does society frown on it? Which society?Is it the Muslim society or the traditional society?
CC,you always come across as someone who is scared of the fact that men appear to be polygamous by nature,but trust me I am on your side.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. SO the men do not get fat and flabby, example is my popsie, my mum is still the lepa she has been after six children, my dad is orobo, thanks to isi-ewu, nkwobi and stout/gulder, i have asked my hubby to retain his abs, this one that i have started seeing some extra folds somewhere!!!!!!!!! not even counting my uncles and friends that i know.

2. Where did you see a ''si-si'' outside submitting to the men, that one is ''a big fat lie'', i went to the university in Naija and i know how this things roll>>>>>>>>>>>wella gan sef.

3. and the karma would go on and on, the gals banging the husbands would have her own husband banged by younger girls too.

4. Men are not polygamous by nature, if it were from the beginning, God would have created ''eve and eva'' for Adam. Stop justifying evil and speak the truth, join the league of men that know the truth and stand by it.

1 Like

Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
[b]^^^
Ronke,
Why do you think men leave their wives and go out to their younger mistresses?
At times it is for the peace and quiet such ladies provide compared to the nagging at home.
I do not believe any sugar daughter will deliberately be disrespectful to her meal ticket,these girls are smart and know where their bread is buttered.This is not to say there can be no lovers tiffs.
Women grow old and flabby and so do men but what I am saying is that Women are more in danger of losing out by allowing yourself to go to waste considering the competition from the young lionesses out there looking for any stray meat to devour.
The KARMA will go on-so to the young girls following sugar daddies remember the law because you will certainly reap what you sow.
Your quoting the Bible to show God does not sanction polygamy is amusing because in the same Old Testament I can point out numerous Mighty men of God who were polygamous and God blessed them and made them kings and fathers of nations!

I wish the feminists would take time to read my posts carefully before flying into the fray,because you will then realise that I am actually on the side of women,warning them for the signs to look out for when HE starts cheating on you.[/b]
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^^

Richy i read your pst well, an irresponsible man would leave the wife of his youth for another woman, and such people we know how they end. Usually the opposite of ''blessings'' and they come in different forms. A man has to be very careful, the way he treats his wife and children.

My dear, i have seen sugar daddies that have been pushed around by small girls, i mean teeny-tiny girls and the men have no say, infact i had a friend in school who was doing this men for real, she would break up the relationship and the men would shamelessly come back begging her, some use charms, gbeere!!!! and so on, what do you think their aim was, to just ''ruin'' the men, there was this encounter my cousin had in OSUU, this lady charmed her perfume to have men give her money, which worked until a friend of hers accidentally or ojukokoroly used the perfume, the owner of the perfume had to take the girl that stole it to the babalawo that did the charm for her or else the girl would die. And the owner confessed about how she had destroyed some young men lives and homes, Naija babes are desperate and wicked and any man that thinks he would get back to his wife by sleeping around, is only cutting his life short. ''lIFE WOULD ALWAYS CONTINUE WITH OR WITHOUT HIM''.

In the Bible, so many men where blessed despite their atoricites because ''Any word that comes out of God's MOuth has to be fulfilled, it would not retun to him ''void''. And they all suffered for their sins, Abraham's decendants is still suffering till tomorrow, David lost the child, his son(Absalom) was after his life, his other son slept with his sister, Solomon's kingdom was taken from him (his son Rehoboam) and his relationship with God was severed. i could go on and on.

1 Like

Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by freshera: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
ronkebp:

@ poster, there are so many marraiges that God has not joined together, some people are enjoying their union irrespective of what they are going through only because God is the foundation of such relationships. I would rather the couples looked inward to see what joined them together, is it God or money, sex, friends, family, physical looks, unnecessary attraction. and so on. And what God has not joined together, ''trust me'' when i say, so many things would put asunder, unless they run to HIM.
"what God has joind togeda let no man/creature/thing . . ."

THAT IS THE KEY WORD AND THE KEY 'INCANTATION' TO ENGAGE GOD, ANGELS AND THE ELEMENTS OF THE UNIVERSE IN FIGHTING FOR ANY HUSBAND. lol grin grin grin grin

The kindgom of husband suffereth violence and the violent wife taketh it BY FORCE grin grin. [size=4pt]this signifies my latest thinking cap.[/size]

for desperate xtian wives(Oluwa ojo maje ki temi ba mi ooooooo), do xtian magun for your husband. use your wedding ring and the word of God which is your incantation and bind every mistress. Loose the organ smiley and sanctify it from contamination for your sole use grin

Say,  its either the mistress repents or God deals with her or with the husband(make he no die or sick o cheesy). Na mfm style warfare. it must to work except God (His word) is dead.

for the ones who slept with married men when they were single, well,  undecided

but really its better for a man to make up his mind to be faithful with his wife's active co-op or else the woman go faint while praying cos how many mistresses she wan bind? cheesy
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by freshera: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
apart from that, there is still the issue of sin of the eyes or mind sex.  angry

according to the bible, all power is in God and satan gats no power so all the demonic power we see is from leaves, animal parts, human blood and parts, all created by God. how much more power will now be in the blood of Jesus.

so if there is ifa magun, xtian magun must to have some effect no matter how small. if God can't use a human, he will use invisble beings to stop the man(na real battle). the wife is the body which contains the powerhouses wink, the man is the head and the two have solid authority in the covenant.

the man has authority over his wife's body and the wife has the same authority over his body (the new testament legislation cool ). others bodies are a no-go area but for a believing couple, the rule works.

unity between man and wife is a beautiful, attractive and POWERFUL thing just like unity of the left and right hand to wash each other, the two eyes, the two nostrils, the two legs, the two ears, night and day, sun and moon etc.

so at the end of the day, its better for the man to be wise and behave and save his poor wife from praying and fasting like mad.

this one i heard 70% of ghanian ladies have aids, aids, aids, everywhere in africa. i heard of a popular nigerian man who prayed and said the day he cheats on his wife, he should die, i was touched.

o ga sha, happy marriage aint easy but is so worth it. [size=3pt] i hope some men are not scared to marry with all these binding  o  shocked cheesy[/size]
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Preach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

The men are beginning to justify their reasons for cheating and have forgotten that it is a SIN.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^^
Ronke,tell me how cheating is a sin if you are a muslim or a traditionalist.
I see that Chaircover has taken to her heels.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
Richvkunt:

^^^
Ronke,tell me how cheating is a sin if you are a muslim or a traditionalist.
I see that Chaircover has taken to her heels.

If you decide to marry another wife is a different thing entirely, but if you have a wife at home and sleeping with another woman whom you are not married to is ''adultery''.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
Adultery according to which religion? Traditional or Islam?
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2011
Am a christian and i talk and live as one, don't the muslims also have laws against women that cheat on their husbands what do you call that in islam?
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2011
Look Islam allows a man to have four wives at any given time while traditional religion allows a man to marry as many as four or more wives.We as Christians need to be tolerant of other peoples viewpoints and cultures and not try to strait jacket every thing in terms of the Bible.
While Christians talk of one man -one wife,there are several characters in the Bible who were polygamous and were blessed by the same God.
Women need to accept the fact that it is extremely difficult for men to be faithful and keep to one partner,while some may be able to keep one partner it is actually not natural.
I think we should drop this topic now,since the OP is missing in action .Thank you.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
Richy stop saying it is difficult for men to keep to one woman, there are men that still do it, or are you saying their kondo is made of plastic, this is what discipline is all about. I respect every other religions view point, like i said i am talking from the christain perspective. A muslim is allowed to marry as many as 4 wives, traditional is unlimited because they made it to suit themselves (men).
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
why are women scared of the fact that men are polygamous by nature?
Since you are talking as a christian I will rest my case but be informed that Christian gentle men are some of the greatest philanderers in history-please check very well!
Goodnight.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^^^^^don't sleep yet now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin, No one is disputing the fact that some christian men are useless, even some pastors, what we are syaing is that, that act is a SIN. If you want to marry another wife, bring her in and stop spreading useful ''sperm.s'' around.

The way women are a weakness to men is the same way money is a weakness to women. But majority of these women know how to discipline themselves in the face of ''smiling money'' grin grin grin
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2011
//

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know He/she Was The One? / How Much Do You Love Your Mother? / Denying Husbands Brothers/cousins Their Said "conjugal Rights"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.