Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,712 members, 7,911,947 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

Crying And Smiling Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crying And Smiling Wives (8354 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2011
chaircover:

Ronke You try sef.

Ive been trying to explain to Richy that polygamy is not genetic and the men that dont practise it dont have a terrible incurable genetic disorder.

Polygamy is a choice, its just that society is so warped that we no longer know right from wrong. I still say that if it is genetic and its a bodily function that one has absolutely no control over such as sneezing or coughing, why do men go to such great lenghts to hide it & cover it up?

Why do some men loose everything when they are caught with their pants down? Why do scandals sell newspapers if its no big deal to have extra marital affiars? We all remember what happened to Ryan Giggs, Tiger Woods and President Clinton to name a few.

I see you have returned.Good morning.
@the bold-ed- Does this scandal sell in the core Muslim world such as Saudi Arabia?Or do such scandals sell in core traditional societies?
All the examples you quoted are core western societies so they live by western rules but that does not stop them practicing polygamy surreptitiously.
CC,you failed to respond to my earlier post-I hope you are not scared? grin grin
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2011
For those who have time please follow this link and learn more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2011
//
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2011
CC,
Why now?I am on the side of women can't you see? grin grin
Anyway if you have time please follow this link for an Islamic view of polygamy and before you scream,it was written by a WOMAN!
http://www.ilaam.net/Brochures/Brochure-13.html
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
Richy i can tell you that those laws were created out of selfishness, i did not want to say that but i had to, what kind of a religion would support that a man should marry upto 4 wives. in those days (when the laws were wriitten or handed down) the men were incharge of the whole affairs, women were second class citizens, and that was why it was easy for them to make-up such laws. But it would be easy in that same religion to stone a woman or cut off her hands if she decides to have an affair outside her home. Tell me is that not selfish?? cool cool cool
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by ronkebp(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
I really do not want to bring in religion, but what law can match the 'law of God', He created ONE man and ONE woman from the beginning, there is nothing like ''naturally men cheat'', what is so natural in that??

Even in the new testament, Christ allowed divorce on the point that if the man's wife commits adultery, but they should remain single after the divorce, because whoever marries the ''divorced woman/ or man'' is committing adultery. Only because he recognises ''the union between a man and a woman should be forever''. That was God's intention from the beginning.
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^
Ronke,go and read the two links I posted at 65 and 67 above for a better understanding of the history of polygamy and the reasons why the west have tried to enforce the unnatural idea of one man one woman.
Take time to read carefully,you might learn something.
I see Chaircover has taken to her heels again. grin grin grin
Re: Crying And Smiling Wives by jpphilips(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ poster, there are so many marraiges that God has not joined together, some people are enjoying their union irrespective of what they are going through only because God is the foundation of such relationships. I would rather the couples looked inward to see what joined them together, is it God or money, sex, friends, family, physical looks, unnecessary attraction. and so on.HuhHuhHuh And what God has not joined together, ''trust me'' when i say, so many things would put asunder, unless they run to HIM.

You seriously think that people that don't believe in God don't have good marriages,

Religion has finished Nigerians

Christianity begets Laziness

Islam begets Terrorism and Bigotry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know He/she Was The One? / How Much Do You Love Your Mother? / Denying Husbands Brothers/cousins Their Said "conjugal Rights"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.