Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror (6946 Views)

National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1025: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2011
in abuja yesterday, FG could not make available enough medals for the national awards. na only one eye i open dey type this thing because shame just dey catch me anyhow. shame dey catch you too?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2011
Even after awardees who rejected the awards?

O ma se. They should have just replaced the shortages with bags of rice.

Source?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1025: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2011
national mirror newspaper is the source. shame dey catch me ooooo.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by dplordx(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Even after awardees who rejected the awards?

O ma se. They should have just replaced the shortages with bags of rice.

Source?

LOL. SMH. GEJ administration just won the global award for STUP1PITY and failure. These thieves cant even award themselves for been corrupt?
Eeeeeyah. Oma se o. Anyways, thats what happens when you are in power through fraud, deciet, and vote tampering.
The same bunch of crooks who got GEJ there are the one exposing him as the utter and absolute failure and weakling he is.
Someone should tell me just 1 good thing this monkey has done since hes been in power!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1025: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2011
removal of fuel subsidy and putting nigeria into deeper debts.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Godmann(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2011
Jonah the messiah, the man that promised Fresh Air cannot even buy enough medals.

I called him fake messiah on an article published on either 5/6th July 2010 in Vanguard Newspapers. I can beat my Chest and say I was right.

let 2015 come fast; so that we can have another trial. four years wasted.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by nuclearboy(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2011
shocked

With the level and imagination being used to devise things to use in language against this man, it will be a wonder if he doesn't vex and commit suicide soon.

Haba, Kilode?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2011
Shiorrr. . . Na today? *hiss* angry angry
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2011
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In a welcome address, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, stated that last year’s event that could hold not because of preparation for 2011 general elections; and attributed the large number of awardees to the cancellation of the 2010 event.

The SGF however took Nigerians who watch the ceremony live, of our poor organisation culture when he announced the shortage of medal which he attributed to large number of recipients, he however assured that who could not get the award today will receive the award in the next one week.

He also noted that those honoured represent a few of many qualified Nigerians, who were rigiously screened. The criteria for the award include their leading contributions in their various field of endeavour and patriotism to the nation. He stated that the award is not an end in itself but a means to an end.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/why-we-offered-gcon-to-dangote-jonathan/
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2011
Wouldn't this scenario be synonimous with Goofluck and his shallow administration thus far, if true?
So wetin dem give the awardees?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by doctokwus: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2011
Am beginning to pity d man.Sometimes u jst av to find a way to find a way to support him because there doesn't seem to b anything that goes right wt his administration.Evn in d list itself,u jst bgin to wonder if this people attach any value to dis awards wt d likes of Aki& pawpaw being amongts d recipients,next time I won't b surprised to also c baba suwe receiving an award.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Pukkah: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2011
What kind of nonsense is this? Is the Jonathan-led government capable of leading this country into greatness?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2011
and what's wrong with baba suwe receiving the same award as aki panpan? They're famous in the same industry, last time i checked.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by expert555: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2011
I don't know why you don't just cease to exist as nation on the face of this earth. This nation is a disgrace rule by retarded race.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by chuks49(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2011
I was made to understand that the shortage of medals was due to the activities of an evil cartel that uses the medal subsidy to enrich themselves.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by expert555: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2011
The worst part this stupid man is so scared to fire anybody. You wonder if there is any difference between the hapless people around him and his very self. He is everything that is wrong with Nigeria. A doctor but so foooool is beyond words. The last time I heard him say he is not a general, you can imagine. The chief commander of the Nigeria arm forces is saying he not a general no wonder they put some air-force uniform on him next time he was attend some kind of ceremony to make him feel military in nature. The man is a deuce.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2011
chuks49:

I was made to understand that the shortage of medals was due to the activities of an evil cartel that uses the medal subsidy to enrich themselves.
Are the medals made of real gold and/or diamonds?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by expert555: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2011
@chuks9

You wonder what else is short in this dosing administration of this fool. I heard the government will save $8.billion US dollars removing subsidy from petrol, you wonder if they are not going to line their pockets with this money. These political arm robbers.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by expert555: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2011
Folks, lets debate this fool doctorate degree. How did he acquire it? Please help, do you know this man? Is it through forgery or somebody sitting the exams for him? I heard you Nigerians were paying people to sit exams for your children and family members at a time
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by olawalebabs(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2011
This same scenerio play out during the 50th anniversary, when 50 Nigerian were honour, when we go learn our lessons for this country
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by sleek29(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2011
embarassed this country and its clueless leader can't seem to do anything right, they just might compensate those who didn't get the medals with tax payers money  undecided, i guess boko haram blew the medals
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by chuks49(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2011
expert555:

Folks, lets debate this fool doctorate degree. How did he acquire it? Please help, do you know this man? Is it through forgery or somebody sitting the exams for him? I heard you Nigerians were paying people to sit exams for your children and family members at a time

I do not know how he got his Phd, what i know is that with a million naira you are sure of purchasing Phd in an open market (sorry university) in Nigeria.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by baslone: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2011
chuks49:

Who be these guys named "Cartel" and "Cabal" sef??  shocked

They seem to be carrying blames for everything that goes wrong though nothing goes right around here anyway.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by slap1(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2011
Obviously the process was so flawed that some people who weren't nominated for the award got it. This country needs to be merged with Iran.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by maxygirl(f): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2011
National failure,
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by eghost247(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2011
federal goverment ;d ;d ;d
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Yeske2(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2011
F.u.ck up of the highest order
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by zinosleek(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2011
cluesless and passive president, he shld be honoured for his inability to take action. if they continue like this every dick and harry in this country will have national honours. my bet is dat tom polo will be honoured next year
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by nastydamus(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2011
Some others with foresight quietly declined the offer of 'National Award'. Very god decision o.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by bisiaet: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2011
My biggest surprise is what is the meaning of all these award this award that cant really understand to be honest.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by sheyguy: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2011
that's so so Nigerian
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Kennyblues(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2011
Mods, please change the front page from 'metals' to 'medals'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt / Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra / Watch The Reactions Of Some People In Kano, Buhari Or Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.