Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,903 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos (15042 Views)

Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend / Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Blitzking: 9:48pm On Mar 23
Rillycool:

No... He is dead! embarassed
Haa
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by PropertyBuying(f): 5:01pm On Mar 24
Human heart is so deep!
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 2:05pm On Mar 29
achillesfoot:
There was a reason history was removed from our curriculum. Your comment is proof, that's exactly how they want us to see ourselves.
I always wondered why History was removed abruptly from our curriculum when I entered SS2

I will look more into this, you just opened my eyes to something interesting

If these are all true then I was still right all along. These people are far more evolved than blacks, complete brainwashing with very simple techniques. They simply exploited the naturally greedy nature of the black man who is willing to eat his comrade for money, they did not succeed with the Asians

Even you only know this truth because of their education
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by achillesfoot(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29
Maysdevices:
I always wondered why History was removed abruptly from our curriculum when I entered SS2

I will look more into this, you just opened my eyes to something interesting

If these are all true then I was still right all along. These people are far more evolved than blacks, complete brainwashing with very simple techniques. They simply exploited the naturally greedy nature of the black man who is willing to eat his comrade for money, they did not succeed with the Asians

Even you only know this truth because of their education
Wrong.. And yes they succeeded with the Asians, however some part still chose to retain their own religion, the Chinese, Indians etc.. Europeans aren't as evolved as you think. Shrewd yes, evolved no.. They take from you(ideas inclusive) refine it and use it against you..
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29
achillesfoot:
Wrong.. And yes they succeeded with the Asians, however some part still chose to retain their own religion, the Chinese, Indians etc.. Europeans aren't as evolved as you think. Shrewd yes, evolved no.. They take from you(ideas inclusive) refine it and use it against you..

How did they succeed with the Asians? The whole world became globalized, majority of the Asians (Chinese, Indians) never dumped their culture for the whites

What made you come to that conclusion?

What did you do with what was taken from you before it was taken? What are you doing with it presently? (Ideas inclusive)

What does shrewd mean? What do you think ‘evolve’ mean? They brainwashed an entire race, they are more evolved (Developed)

If it were the black race that did this to the white, you would have no problem admitting you are more intelligent

The average European has more integrity and love for his people in his heart than the average African, this makes them smarter to me

At least 7 members from your entire family and mine are ready to defraud a person in hard times

You can reject this assertion by saying you come from a family of saints but you can only deceive a foreigner with that statement
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by achillesfoot(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29
Maysdevices:

How did they succeed with the Asians? The whole world became globalized, majority of the Asians (Chinese, Indians) never dumped their culture for the whites

What made you come to that conclusion?

What did you do with what was taken from you before it was taken? What are you doing with it presently? (Ideas inclusive)

What does shrewd mean? What do you think ‘evolve’ mean? They brainwashed an entire race, they are more evolved (Developed)

If it were the black race that did this to the white, you would have no problem admitting you are more intelligent

The average European has more integrity and love for his people in his heart than the average African, this makes them smarter to me

At least 7 members from your entire family and mine are ready to defraud a person in hard times

You can reject this assertion by saying you come from a family of saints but you can only deceive a foreigner with that statement
I think you get me wrong, I'm not condemning the Europeans and you need to try to quit belittling Africans. In your write up, Europeans equals WHITE, Africans equal black.. Change this view. Ever heard of the Mongol expansion and how it was stopped by the West, the Chinese opiods wars, the ceeding of a Chinese island called Hong Kong today.. You confuse globalization with colonialism, there won't be globalization without the latter. There is a reason the North was allowed to keep the Islam while the south kept Christianity.. They prevented missionaries from going to the north..This was done to prevent Nigeria from uniting under one religion.. Keep the people divided. America(another European outpost) grew due to collective ideas(Africans and Europeans inclusive).. Africa is the shop rite of natural resources, Europe is the industrial plant. We were made a consumer society by design(3rd world country) Don't get it mixed up, it's much to explain.. I almost ignored you when you brought up our families. That was a low blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Bricklayer Working To Pay For Father’s Treatment / Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.