Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,317 members, 7,950,618 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? (317 Views)

Is zobo drink healthy? / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / Is It True That Kunu Drink Boost Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? by Bookhub: 10:39pm On Mar 25
Since price of drinks are going up,I feel the need to go into home made soft drink like zobo,kunu,tiger nuts i have watched many videos on YouTube I think I now know how to prepare it but don't know the cost.
Re: I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? by Natbrowny: 10:56pm On Mar 25
Depends on ur scale.

My aunt makes solid kunu n zobo

50k and dats coz prices has skyrocketed

She makes it every 2days. Coz she prefers selling all b4 making anoda. Thereby giving her customers fresh drinks daily and cold too.

Consider iceblocks. Nepa fit dull u.

U may nt spend up to 50k though

Wishing u d best of luck

Advice. Don't over make it. If u make a fresh batch on Monday. By Wednesday u gotta sell all. Then make anoda.

All d best once again
Re: I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? by trytillmake(m): 9:37am On Mar 26
Nice kudos on yr effort, wishing u all the best,
Re: I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? by Exceed15: 9:40am On Mar 26
I dunno but it's a great move. Just make sure it is rich and chill especially in this weather. It's my favorite drink. It's good for the heart.
Re: I Want To Go Into Kunu And Zobo Business How Much Will It Cost? by Dexy4yah(m): 10:14am On Mar 26
Meeeehn....i miss drinking kunu....feel like going back to the north cuz of it

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Black Eye From Boyfriend’s Side Chic After Going To Confront Her / Am Giving Out 20k On Instagram, See How To Win (pics) / My Girlfriend Or More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.