Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Girlfriend Or More Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Or More Money? (327 Views)

Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Or More Money? by KeyEndurance: 6:24pm On May 26
Help a brother biko, this my girl invited me from NASARAWA to ABUJA last 2 month for security work, the security work is just like prison for me because i will never be allow to go out there to see my babe, though the work is paying me well, but i am thinking to soon rent an apartment so that i will have full freedom with my woman. But if i quit this particular work any other one i will get will be half salary of what am collecting here, so am totally confused. Though my woman is working under someone too but she have freedom of movement than i do. Please advise me on what to do, either to face my prison work or freedom work....
Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by thesicilian: 6:29pm On May 26
KeyEndurance:
Help a brother biko, this my girl invited me from NASARAWA to ABUJA last 2 month for security work, the security work is just like prison for me because i will never be allow to go out there to see my babe, though the work is paying me well, but i am thinking to soon rent an apartment so that i will have full freedom with my woman. But if i quit this particular work any other one i will get will be half salary of what am collecting here, so am totally confused. Though my woman is working under someone too but she have freedom of movement than i do. Please advise me on what to do, either to face my prison work or freedom work....
You want to leave a well paying job because of your girlfriend who gave you the job in the first place?Is she complaining? You're not confused, you're just horn.y

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On May 26
hang in there while saving as much as you can... when you've saved enough, quit that job and make some life moves.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by idahme(m): 8:52pm On May 26
Brother you need to save as much as you can so that you can use your savings to start a business that will give you all the time but for now your job is your priority once you loose it you may also loose that girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by Ballzproblem2: 8:55pm On May 26
leave your work first see wether your woman attitude towards you no go change.Be calculative.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by Auxtan(m): 9:12pm On May 26
thesicilian:

You want to leave a well paying job because of your girlfriend who gave you the job in the first place?Is she complaining? You're not confused, you're just horn.y
grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by KeyEndurance: 9:54pm On May 26
thesicilian:

Is not what u are thinking
Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On May 26
grin
This one dey use him preek dey think at this moment...so no amount of advice go fit make any impact on his life...

Any ways my brother, keep your job intact..save more.... your banny should be matured and wise Enough to understand that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by KeyEndurance: 9:57pm On May 26
MrBrownJay1:
hang in there while saving as much as you can... when you've saved enough, quit that job and make some life moves.
Thanks alot for your adviced
Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by KeyEndurance: 9:58pm On May 26
idahme:
Brother you need to save as much as you can so that you can use your savings to start a business that will give you all the time but for now your job is your priority once you loose it you may also loose that girl.
exactly bro, thanks alot
Re: My Girlfriend Or More Money? by KeyEndurance: 10:00pm On May 26
Ballzproblem2:
leave your work first see wether your woman attitude towards you no go change.Be calculative.
thanks for ur concerned.

(1) (Reply)

POS Business Strategy That Works Without Participation Of The Owner / Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. / Let Us Discuss Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.