Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Can I Get Best Indian Food Restaurant In Seattle WA ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get Best Indian Food Restaurant In Seattle WA ? (94 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Best Indian Food Restaurant In Seattle WA ? by johncarterjewel: 9:30pm On Mar 28
Oh, there is this restaurant called "Jewel Of India" in Seattle WA that serves the most delicious Indian food ever! This restaurant is very good for you in terms of food!

If you are found Best Indian Food Restaurant In Seattle, WA then I tell you jewel of India one of the best restaurant for you. One can taste all the wonderful flavors of India at "Jewel Of India" Seattle, WA. They have buttery chicken tikka masala, delicious vegetable biryani and samosas which you will find delicious.

The best thing is that we provide you food made with Indian spices. This ensures that everyone feels welcome and happy. The restaurant is cozy and colorful, and the staff is very friendly and ready to help you choose the right dish.

So, if you want some amazing Indian food in Seattle, "Jewel Of India" is the right place for you! Trust me, one bite and you will be addicted to their delicious dishes!
Name: Jewel Of India
Address: 4735, University Way, N.E. Seattle, WA. 98105–4412
Website: https://jewelofindiawa.com/indian-food-restaurant-in-seattle-wa.html
Phone Number: 206-523-5275

(1) (Reply)

Pack The Provokers / How To Respond To Teacher Email About Child Behavior / Step Into #wellnesstuesday: Walking - The Low-impact Exercise With Big Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.