Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Thread Resolved & Deleted, Thanks. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread Resolved & Deleted, Thanks. (140 Views)

Resolved / Thanks to everyone, a nairalander bought me a safety boot / Can Someone Please Confirm This For Me, Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread Resolved & Deleted, Thanks. by BarristerWumi: 9:52am On Mar 29
Resolves, Thanks.
Re: Thread Resolved & Deleted, Thanks. by greggng: 8:55pm On Mar 29
BarristerWumi:
Hi guys,
Can contents that contains a small part of a Nigerian criminal be shared for commercial purposes?

A brother of mine runs a radio & web TV which
operates in US & Nigeria.

Currently on their TV site, his journalists published a story of a popular criminal who is currently in prison .
The culprit was a small part of the video but his journalist used her as a sample case for about 3 minutes in the one hour program.

The content looks more of an Educating program to me, really organised and moderate.
However, they used a real life scenario in a sample case.
( The story of the Girl below)

This my bro was born in Yankee although went to boarding school in Nigeria but he’s just very westernised & also does a good job.
I told him to remove the girls case if he’s not comfortable, he said it’s journalism, the story gives his whole work a solid shot. He just wants to check boxes as we both don’t live in Nigeria.

PLEASE , what are some common or uncommon laws, rules and registrations surrounding the media & criminals in police custody.
I await your counsel 🙏

Your brother should know the difference btw someone thst has been convicted and someone whose trial is on going or awaiting trial person . For you to use a criminal case as part of your movie or whatever , the subject matter would ve been convicted and serving jail terms ...Thst doesn't go well for someone whose trial is on going ....One is presumed innocent untill a competent court of law says otherwise . If your brother use some character and the person eventually get freed fro. The case ...your brother go pay tire

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked And Poured Acid In The UK (Watch Video) / How Do I Get CDR Writing Services In Saudi Arabia For Engineers Australia? / "She's Feeling Frustrated Because Of Her Supervisor's Behavior."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.