Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,085 members, 7,973,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (10750 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / It Is Religion That Stops The Poor In Nigeria From Killing The Rich’ — Kukah / ⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31
epfa:

Jehovah is God in heaven. Jehovah's organization is Jesus and the faithful angels who minister to the children here on earth.

You keep running away from comments each time you pup out of your hole as if something is slapping you to go back! cheesy

So what did Jesus meant when he prayed for Jehovah's worshipers:

"I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one". John 17:22

Who are these people that are ONE?
And in what sense are they ONE?
Who organized them to be ONE?
And what assignment did he give them? smiley
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 10:31pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:

This is exactly what i personally concluded even without reading it anywhere all i heard from them is that they believe the world will end in the year 1914 but as things turn out nothing happened that year and the first Watchtower President in person of Charles Taze Russell died in 1916 and the rest of the group were arrested only to be released in the year 1919 and spontaneous they began preaching and teaching throughout the world until today.

Ọmọ i went back to have a personal study of my Bible without them {Act 17:11} and through the study i discovered that Jesus who returned to earth in 1914 was checking all the religions claiming Christians but none was willing to make amendments in their errors so he chose them in the year 1919 and hand over the assignment for them to gather all faithful and obedient humans throughout the earth that year.

Too bad you didn't ask Jehovah God or Jesus to help you understand what you were reading rather than rely upon your own "discoveries."

Holy spirit and God's Word make clear that Jesus did not "return in 1914" since not all the anointed were sealed yet and the error of the religious institutions had not come to a completion according to God's judgment at that time of 1914 yet.

Revelation makes clear the timeline of events: first the anointed are all sealed, then Jesus takes the throne in heaven (which begins the 3 1/2 year foretold "appointed times of the nations" aka "a short period of time"wink during which the Devil is cast down and God's judgments are carried out first on the religious institutions and then on the human governments. None of the anointed have been resurrected yet, that doesn't happen until the end of the 3 1/2 year tribulation, which we are currently partway into, as you can tell because Watchtower is getting plagued in harmony with Jehovah's will.

Plaguing JW Watchtower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJP_LAa17eA
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 10:48pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:

You keep running away from comments each time you pup out of your hole as if something is slapping you to go back! cheesy

So what did Jesus meant when he prayed for Jehovah's worshipers:

"I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one". John 17:22

Who are these people that are ONE?
And in what sense are they ONE?
Who organized them to be ONE?
And what assignment did he give them? smiley

Did you miss me? wink Lol...

(I have domestic duties to attend to and I am not as used to this format forum so I apologize if my responses are slow with days between them.)

Jesus made clear that his followers would be unified by love and by truth.

None of the hierarchies of Christendom are unified by love and truth. They have a form of business-like unity by means of superimposed doctrines that twist scripture and cause divisions while cultivating pride and competition.

The true "group" of God's followers today will come out of all various backgrounds and denominations. Anyone following Christ as king is part of that group. You cannot follow Christ as king AND follow hypocritical religious leaders who demand people compromise God's standards.

"We must obey God as ruler rather than men" and "one is our leader, the Christ."

Jesus is who God has appointed as king of those who call themselves "Christians" and "witnesses of Jehovah."

If a person calls themself "Christian" but doesn't obey Christ, or if a person calls themself a "witness of Jehovah" but disregards Jehovah's direction, how do you think God and Christ will view that person?

Jehovah and Jesus did not set up a 501c3 tax-exempt organization. Jesus said to pay back Caesar's things to Caesar and God's things to God.

If an organization claims to be following Jehovah and Jesus and volunteers at hospitals or knocks on doors sharing Bibles or builds physical temples, but then disregards love and respect for fellow humans made in God's image, then Jesus made clear how he will judge such people.

"Lord, Lord did we not preach in over 235 lands in your name and did we not hand out Watchtower magazines to strangers in your name and in Jehovah's name?" And Jesus will say to them "I said to show love. I said to forgive those who were sorry the same day without a Sanhedrin judicial committee in the back room and removing people from the synagogue and things like that. Get away from me, you workers of unrighteousness! I never knew you!"

God's glory is shown upon those whom He pours glory out on. Those who make God's name known like Jesus made it known. God's reputation was what Jesus was concerned about.

The Watchtower-affiliated organizations have heaped reproach on God's name and reputation, just as the other Christendom churches have heaped reproach on God's name and reputation.

For instance, the Watchtower has perpetuated lies about women and treated them as inferior, something that is not in harmony with God's Word or His holy spirit.

Women, Watchtower & Removing JW Spurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fo26ebp3dE
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught! smiley
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:38pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught! smiley

lost false jw mad max

Jesus didn't teach to be paranoid, to be a liar, to be a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit etc.
you are of course mentally defective and cannot stop repeating your lies:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. WHENEVER HE SPEAKS A LIE, THAT IS HIS NATURAL WAY OF SPEAKING, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION the one and only true religion!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 3:20pm On Sep 13
MaxInDHouse:

The Watchtower organization is not practicing what Jesus taught.

By means of the holy spirit, Jesus made clear to the apostles: "abstain from blood."

The Watchtower HLC/HIS push blood fraction products on the rank-and-file JWs while saying "it's not really blood." These blood fraction products are harvested primarily from the poor among Black Americans who are first oppressed by the governing authorities and then "pimped out" like blood-prostitutes to support a wicked industry. Watchtower owns stock in the big pharmaceutical companies of the very products they advertise via the HLC/HIS. It's disgusting.

Bloodguilty JW Watchtower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLH3Zt80yUs

The Watchtower organization leaders are not Jehovah's witnesses or the "true religion." The Watchtower leaders have been very, very naughty.

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13
epfa:

The Watchtower organization is not practicing what Jesus taught.

People who are making a global family of peace loving worshipers {Matthew 28:19-20} aren't doing what Jesus taught but you who only sit in your room with your children are doing it shey? cheesy

epfa:

I worship Jehovah at home with my children who are also witnesses.
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 9:56am On Sep 14
false prophecies/false date settings, of the so called Jehovahs witnesses: jwfacts dot com

1920 was another of Rutherford's foretold ends for Christendom and all government. Notice how this prediction was changed between the 1918 and 1926 edition of Studies In the Scriptures - The Finished Mystery

p.179
1918 ed. We anticipate that the "earthquake" will occur early in 1918, and that the "fire" will come in the fall of 1920.
1926 ed. We anticipate that the "earthquake" will occur early in 1918, and that the "fire" will follow in due course.

p.258
1918 ed. Even the republics will disappear in the fall of 1920. The three days In which Pharaoh's host pursued the Israelites into the wilderness represent the three years from 1917 to 1920 at which time all of Pharaoh's messengers will be swallowed up in the sea of anarchy.
1926 ed. Even the republics will disappear in the time of anarchy. The three days in which Pharaoh's host pursued the Israelites into the wilderness may represent the three years preceding the time of anarchy at which time all of Pharaoh's messengers will be swallowed up in the sea of angry humanity.

p.313
1918 ed. The masses of mankind, not under religious restraint - the condition of the whole world in the time of anarchy due in its full severity in the fall of 1920.
1926 ed. The masses of mankind, not under religious restraint - the condition of the whole world in the time of anarchy due in its full severity in the end of the time of trouble.

p.542
1918 ed. "As the fleshly-minded apostates from Christianity, aiding with the radicals and revolutionaries, will rejoice at the inheritance of desolation that will be Christendom's after 1918, so will God do to the successful revolutionary movement; it shall be utterly desolated, "even all of it" Not one vestige of it shall survive the ravages of world-wide all-embracing anarchy, in the fall of 1920."
1926 ed. "As the fleshly-minded apostates from Christianity, siding with the radicals and revolutionaries, will rejoice at the inheritance of desolation that will be Christendom's after 1918, so will God do to the successful revolutionary movement; it shall be utterly desolated, "even all of it." Not one vestige of it shall survive the ravages of world-wide all-embracing anarchy, in the end of the time of trouble."

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10am On Sep 14
Jesus became king in the year 1914!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:41am On Sep 14
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus became king in the year 1914!

lost false jw mad max

Jesus was born King
Mat_2:2  asking, “Where is the One who has been born King of the Jews? We saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

Jesus was King when He went to Jerusalem
Mat_21:5  “Say to the Daughter of Zion, ‘See, your King comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”
Luk 19:38  “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” 
Joh_12:13  They took palm branches and went out to meet Him, shouting: “Hosanna!” “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Blessed is the King of Israel!”

Joh_1:49  “Rabbi,” Nathanael answered, “You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!”

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:42am On Sep 14
Did Jesus become king in 1914?

Jehovah’s Witnesses teach that Jesus was not reigning as king in heaven until October of 1914. They profess that “At that time, “the appointed times of the nations” ended, and Jesus Christ was installed as God’s heavenly King.” (“What does the Bible Really Teach?”, pg 217 Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 2005) While the manner at which they arrive at the 1914 dates is demonstrably erroneous and has produced a continuous chain of false prophecies, there is still another matter to be critiqued in this teaching. Jesus did not wait until the 20th century to become king. The Bible is clear that Jesus was already appointed king at His first coming and has been reigning in heaven since His ascension. The apostles carried out their missionary work precisely on the basis that Jesus was already king. When Jesus issued the great commission, He told them:

“And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age,'” (Matthew 28:18-20).

Notice that Jesus does not simply tell them to go. He tells them that He has been given all authority both in heaven and on earth, and therefore they are to go. Their whole ministry of making disciples of all nations was rooted directly in the fact that Jesus presently already ruled with all authority in heaven and on earth. Paul likewise writes of His gospel ministry that “we are ambassadors for Christ,” (2 Corinthians 5:20). Ambassadors are sent by kings. The apostles preached with authority because they were commissioned and sent by Christ who possessed all authority. The Apostles went because their king sent them.

In the book of Revelation, we also read:

“John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood— and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen,” (Revelation 1:4-7).

Notice the distinction this makes between future events that will transpire at Christ’s coming and the present tense reality of who Jesus already is at the time that John wrote Revelation. John and the churches already knew Jesus to be “the ruler of the kings of the earth.” That was not something Jesus would later become. That was already who He was. Jesus was reigning from heaven over all the kings of the earth at the time John wrote the book of Revelation which, last I checked, was well before October of 1914. Paul again concurs when He writes that, “He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet,” (1 Corinthians 15:25).

As far back as Jesus’ birth, the Magi recognized that He was already king:

“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him,” (Matthew 2:2).

In fact, the very words Christ and Messiah mean “anointed one,” and in this context mean that He is the anointed king.

The Jehovah’s Witness teaching that Jesus was in heaven for 2,000 years without his royal authority and only became king in the early 20th century at the onset of World War I is untenable in light of the clear New Testament teaching. Jesus came as a king and had already received all authority before He ascended into heaven. Jesus was, is, and ever will be the ruler of the kings of the earth. Jesus did not become Lord and King in the modern era. Jesus has long been the heavenly King.

carm dot org

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14
Jesus became King in the year 1914!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 11:42pm On Sep 14
Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 
Joh 18:37  Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. 

pilate said to Jesus; "are you King"
Jesus replied; " My Kingdom is not of this world, meaning it's in Heaven

pilate said; "are you a King then"
Jesus replied; "for this reason I was born, meaning; "yes I am a King"
and Jesus had already shown His Kingdom is in Heaven

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Sep 15
The year 1914 in the history of mankind!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 9:23am On Sep 15
false prophecies/false date settings, of the so called Jehovahs witnesses: jwfacts dot com

1921 was another foretold closing of the calling and for the 144,000 to go to heaven. Rutherford drew on a string of interesting prophetic reasoning's that the Watchtower no longer refers to, such as 'half way' signs.

"This confirms the hope of the Church's glorification forty years (a year for a day) after the awakening of the sleeping saints in the Spring of 1878. The Seventh-days before the Deluge may represent seven years, from 1914 to 1921, in the midst of which "week of years' the last members of the Messiah pass beyond the veil. Our proposition is that the glorification of the Little Flock in the Spring of 1918 A.D. will be halfway between the close of the Gentile Times and the close of the heavenly way, A.D. 1921." Studies In the Scriptures - The Finished Mystery p.64

The half way signs in the article above went on the include;

● Abrahamic covenant 2045 B.C. was half way between Adam 4127 B.C. and Cornelius 36 A.D.
● Last typical jubilee 626 B.C. was half way between end of Adam's day 3127 B.C. and 1914 A.D.
● Captivity 606 B.C. was half way between fall of man 4127 B.C. and full restoration 2914 A.D.
● Christs death 33 A.D. was half way between his baptism and the conversion of Cornelius
● Awakening of the Saints 1878 was half way between 1874 and the close of the calling in 1881.

It is mind boggling to see the number of teachings Rutherford presented, some from Russell and some of his own, that he later changed. Could Rutherford have really believed that the Angels directed him to write such a string of mistakes?
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43am On Sep 15
Praise JEHOVAH!

His anointed King has been enthroned in the year 1914!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 9:20am On Sep 16

1925 was a date set by Rutherford for the commencement of the earthly paradise and the resurrection onto earth of people such as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. See 1925 for a full discussion on Watchtower expectations for this date.

Another date for the destruction of Christendom, apparently promoted within the congregations by elders.

"They [elected elders] had preached that in an early time God would overthrow "Christendom". Many had emphasized the year 1925 as the date, and then when that date did not materialize the date was moved up to 1932. Again, 1932 came and "Christendom" was not destroyed.... Because men tried to fix the date when God would destroy modern Nineveh and God did not back up their prophecy... is that any reason to be peeved?" Watchtower 1938 Feb 15 p.55

1 Like

Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Sep 16
Jesus commanded his disciples to have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} because he knew that during the endtime there will be lot of confusion regarding accuracy in doctrines but no matter what happens LOVE will unite faithful people because God is LOVE {1John 4:8} and He dwells among His faithful WORSHIPERS! Revelations 21:3
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 9:29am On Sep 17
Jesus didn't teach false prophecies/false date settings

1935 - Sealing of the Anointed
With the progression of time obscure Watchtower interpretation relating to the 1700's, 1800's and 1900's fade into irrelevance. These are thrust aside, relegated to obscurity and replaced with new date concepts more palatable to current generations.

A noteworthy example is the date for the sealing of the 144,000, a date constantly changed. Russell originally set it as being 1878. This was moved to 1881, 1910, 1914, 1925, 1931 and finally 1935. In 2007 it has admitted as unknown.

The Watchtower 1933 Nov 15 p.343 explained the parable of Matthew 20:1-16 related to the 12 years from 1919 to 1931 and hence the close of the sealing. "Let God be True" 1946 ed. p.298 also discussed 1931 as closing the sealing. (See Watchtower 2007 May 1 pp.30-31)

In 1966 this was reassigned to coincide with the introduction of the Great Crowd doctrine in 1935. From that time forward it was presented as gospel that the sealing concluded in 1935, such as in the following article. This is despite no Scriptural reasoning to support the 1935 date, or any other date for that matter.

"Logically, the calling of the little flock would draw to a close when the number was nearing completion, and the evidence is that the general gathering of these specially blessed ones ended in 1935." Watchtower 1995 Feb 15 p.19
Exactly what 'evidence' is that? Apparently none, as admitted in 2007.

"Thus it appears that we can not set a specific date for when the calling of Christians to the heavenly hope ends." Watchtower 2007 May 1 p.31
There are a number of likely contributors to this admission. By the year 2005 1935 was 70 years prior, somewhat of an irrelevant embarrassment. Even the Governing Body contained few born prior to 1935. Of utmost importance to Watchtower doctrine is the concept that the Great Crowd must obey the direction of the Anointed. In order to be identified as sheep rather than goats and saved at Armageddon they must have demonstrated good works towards the Anointed. With few new admissions to this class eventually who would be left for the Great Crowd to follow. Furthermore, from around 1980 the number of memorial partakers was no longer declining, stable at around 8,000 people.
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On Sep 17
Which religion is PRACTICING what Jesus taught? smiley
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 9:45am On Sep 18

1940's

As Rutherford was approaching his final years he wrote ever more directly that the end was about to happen. Though not stating a particular year he was adamant that the end was about to occur, prompting the release of articles including topics on why marriage and child bearing should be put off until after Armageddon. In 1941 the book Children was released discussing such things. The Watchtower summed up the atmosphere after release of the book;

"Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord's provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon." Watchtower 1941 Sep 15 p.288
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03am On Sep 18
The highway to holiness: Pure worship restored! Isaiah 35:8
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 10:57am On Sep 19

Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 A.D, 37 years after Jesus death. In 1950 Watchtower articles made comparison to this. In 1951 it was stated we are 37 years into the ""time of the end" of Satan's world", hinting that it could be the end of the world.

"More proof that such system had ended was given thirty-seven years later when the Jewish priests were forcibly deprived of their sacrificial work by the destruction of their typical temple, which has continued unrestored till this very day. Today, after more than thirty years of similar harvest work, how well we see prefigured in that Jewish harvesting and threshing what is in progress in Christendom today! When we call to mind the horrible end that came upon the Jewish capital and its besieged inhabitants back there, we shudder at the more terrible end that is shortly to come upon hypocritical Christendom and its confusion of religions." Watchtower 1950 Nov 1 pp.407-408

"The instruction these examples of divine help contain should not now be lost upon us. They were recorded for the benefit of God's people now "upon whom the accomplished ends of the systems of things have arrived". (1 Cor. 10:11, NW) Counting from the end of the "appointed times of the nations" in 1914, we are 37 years into the "time of the end" of this world." Watchtower 1951 Mar 15 p.179

"WHEREAS the "appointed times of the nations" ended in 1914, it is now 37 years that we have been in the "time of the end" of Satan's world. (Dan. 12:4; 11:40) During all this time Jehovah's witnesses have become increasingly active and prominent. Why? Who commissioned them and gave them their message? Has their witness accomplished its purpose after all these years? Or must it be classed as a failure? All this was answered in Isaiah's vision at the temple." Watchtower 1951 Apr 1 p.214

In 1952 this 37 year concept was abandoned. Rather the idea of a 'generation' was discussed.
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 3:01pm On Sep 23
MaxInDHouse:

People who are making a global family of peace loving worshipers {Matthew 28:19-20} aren't doing what Jesus taught but you who only sit in your room with your children are doing it shey? cheesy

Watchtower is crafty. The Watchtower leaders are making something, but it isn't "a global family of peace loving worshippers."

Jesus is the head of those who choose to follow him, and he told us to avoid snakes like the Watchtower leaders.

Jehovah has assigned Jesus to expose the Watchtower leaders as the leavenous pharisaical frauds they are.

Regarding Watchtower and money-laundering, Swiss banks, UBS, Mina/Lepta, and court documents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITp2pSfDjI
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23
epfa:

Watchtower is crafty.

You don't even believe in Jesus because he has a global family of peace loving worshipers who are zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all their neighborhood! Act 1:8

So if you can't relate with any known group then you're simply deceiving yourself!
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 1:33am On Sep 27
MaxInDHouse:
You don't even believe in Jesus because he has a global family of peace loving worshipers who are zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all their neighborhood! Act 1:8
So if you can't relate with any known group then you're simply deceiving yourself!

lost false jw mad max

so called Jehovah's witnesses who lie and blaspheme and are paranoid
are not peace loving worshippers, you are of course deceiving yourself

Pro_12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by epfa: 12:08am On Oct 09
MaxInDHouse:

I tried to talk to Robert Ciranko but when I called him he told me to call someone else...

Robert Ciranko WTBTS President says he's not the one to ask about the recent JW Ireland companies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9d078AZga4
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Oct 09
epfa:

I tried to talk to Robert Ciranko but when I called him he told me to call someone else...

Robert Ciranko WTBTS President says he's not the one to ask about the recent JW Ireland companies

Find something else to do with your life God's organization will continue to wax stronger no matter what you think, say or do! cheesy
Re: The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09
epfa:

😂
Madam
Or sir
It's sad how you've made yourself a mischievous slanderer since you left the organization trying t tarnish the image

Wait a minute
Who's the first person that left where he was and became a slanderer?
Hmm
Bible mentions he'll have seed
You're so delusional
You're looking for who to swallow mucus

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.