Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,700 members, 7,932,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. (38987 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 11:20pm On Apr 01
Afamed:

Your Judas Iscariot did not deny that he invested Anambra fund into his family business during the campaign.

It's all over the media
Who is Judas Iscariot please? Are you also Gahazi that collected kickback and everything all over the media?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by eleniyan2020: 11:20pm On Apr 01
danijesus:
Obi leads others follow
obi leads for onitsha!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by blowjohn(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01
It's nice to build bridges.
But I believe it's all political.

Wud he have done this before he became governor?

All politicians are 'essentially' the same.
Manipulation of all sorts.

I wish him all the best, and I hope he knows the Muslims can't see him as one of their own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Gustavowhite(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01
Afamed:

Building bridges when you need their votes.

There after when he secures their votes, he tells Christians to take back their country.

You and Hobi are just clever by half
Isnt election all about votes abeg or is it about removing hot ewedu pot with your bare hands from the fire?

I don’t know what they feed your guys with in Apc,but it sure causes brain rot
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by EmperorGodswill(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01
Obi get name and
influence
Who be ur papa
Broke guys always disgracing their selves
Small yash dy shake
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ValarDoharis: 11:24pm On Apr 01
He is building bridges.

Rest!

Tinubu is a monumental failure and his failures on the economy cannot be reversed by him
LegendHero:
lol Agulu fraudster.

Man was crying about that he was rigged only to start running around mosque because he knew his earlier strategy of “Christian take back your country” failed woefully like those of Zik.

I love how he is running around mosque, at this rate, he need to visit Makkah too to complete it. Shebi his minions said Tinubu is trying to islamize Nigeria, desperation is now making Obi islamize himself and his gangs of delusional Obedient.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by EmperorGodswill(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
LegendHero:

How did God pick Obi call?

What basic life enjoyment does he have that I don’t have? Abi no be the man wey dey wear worn out shoe wey him son be gaybriel?

—Obi get house, I get house.
—Obi get car, I get car.
—Obi get money to eat anything he want, I get money to
Do what I want too.
—Obi no get good shoe, me I get better shoes.
—Obi wear one watch for 15years, I get better Rolex.
—Obi son na gaybriel, me I be straight.
—Obi is a 60 years deluded liar famzing youthfulness, me I am a youth.

What is the usefulness of Obi money if he still wear worn out shoes in 2024? How is he living better than me?

Obi get name and
influence
Who be ur papa
Small yash dy shake

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 11:24pm On Apr 01
[b][/b]
Gustavowhite:
Isnt election all about votes abeg or is it about removing hot ewedu pot with your bare hands from the fire?

I don’t know what they feed your guys with in Apc,but it sure causes brain rot
Hear what Daniel Bwala said about them:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ukpahu(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01
God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ValarDoharis: 11:27pm On Apr 01
You don't know you hate Soludo and Umahi until they contest. Stop gaslighting yourself, Obi will be president 2027 by the grace of God.

He won 2023 but couldn't dwfend his votes from rigging hence his consultations now so his 2027 win can be defended
LegendHero:

Lol even if Portable go anywhere, people will flock around him.

Today Bobrisky came out for Ajanaku movie, people still flock around him.

The Agulu fraudster cannot be president. It is not in his destiny to be Nigeria president.

When we majority tribes (Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani) are ready, we will make Soludo/Umahi the president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:28pm On Apr 01
ThatFairGuy1:
This agulu clown dey Nairaland sad

When his last visit new graced fp, he was criticize for neglecting Muslims in Igbo land to romance with Northern Muslims.

Now we're expecting Yes Daddy to do same with Muslims in Southwest.

Even though it won't safe his assss from being pummeled by Ashiwaju in next Presidential election
shatap my love
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

I repeat, no body that is occupied with issues of life and God has blessed him will take up the kind of job you do from morning through night on Nairaland. Turning yourself to an attack dog for politician, that even applying common sense is difficult for you. You don't know when to have restraint. I don't always say people should not have political choice but if your political choice has turned you to e-thug or e-tout is what I frown at. Be reasonable man and stop this trolling from morning through night.

This your tears dey sweet me.

I no come know wetin concern you about my life. Obi the Agulu fraud children should have been the one to respond to me.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by crixlight2(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01
Penguin2:

I understand you people’s pain.

Nearly one year later, the people still flock around him like bees.

How is a supposed election loser this popular?

It’s simply grin because the people know who they voted for.

And conduct elections one million times and Obi will win 2 million times.

We dey wait for una for 2027.

Make una turn off IREV if they born Tinubu well.

We shall be there!
lol unah don start the chest beating again , nothing unah go do , you people chest beat pass this before dem swear in Tinubu , last last unah no see anything do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 11:34pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

What basic life enjoyment does he have that I don’t have? Abi no be the man wey dey wear worn out shoe wey him son be gaybriel?

—Obi get car, I get car.
Do what I want too.

What is the usefulness of Obi money if he still wear worn out shoes in 2024? How is he living better than me?
Obi get brain, you no get brain
he get sense, you no get sense
he get money, you know get money
he get influence, nobody knows you except your family
he fear God and eschew evil but you embrace evil and even dine with him
He get integrity but you swim in deceit and lies.
He is known all over the world but nobody knows you and your lineage.
He employ people into his chains of businesses but you eat from crumbs of politicians.
From the above you're nobody but a political neophyte.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by bentenny(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01
Wait ohh.....is it only Obi that contested against balablu?
I thought there were more than 15 contestants including Atiku but nah Obi dey give them fever condition 🤣🤣🤣
Meanwhile.....happy belated 7772th birthday celebration to bulaba🙄🙄

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Kusu12: 11:36pm On Apr 01
The Agulu fraudster and fake messiah of obirodents should rest, election is over. Obingo deceiving himself and his deluded obirodents. Yes daddy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

Obi get brain, you no get brain
he get sense, you no get sense
he get money, you know get money
he get influence, nobody knows you except your family
he fear God and eschew evil but you embrace evil and even dime with him
He get integrity but you swim in deceit and lies.
He is known all over the world but nobody knows you and your lineage.
He employ people into his chains of businesses but you eat from crumbs of politicians.
From the above you're nobody but a political neophyte.

You spoilt it with the first world.

Even my younger brother wey just finish secondary school get brain pass Obi.

Wetin dey Obi brain? Man wey no fey join two words together without diverting to China.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 11:37pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

This your tears dey sweet me.

I no come know wetin concern you about my life. Obi the Agulu fraud children should have been the one to respond to me.

It concerns me because you're a stray human being and you must be recalled home. Enough is enough. You must not die in the hands of politicians.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Kusu12: 11:38pm On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
He is building bridges.

Rest!

Tinubu is a monumental failure and his failures on the economy cannot be reversed by him

See the remarks and comments from indigenes and residents of Anambra State during your fake messaih 8years disastrous rule as a governor of Anambra State.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Nedu05: 11:39pm On Apr 01
Peter
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Believeintruth: 11:40pm On Apr 01
omowumi9:
Atiku did more than this. Obi's desperation to rule this country is second to none. You only need to be defeated for the second time then you will realize you are not our choice to lead this country.

How is he desperate? The same you people said he is not building bridges last year. Now he is doing it and you are tagging him desperate. Na wah for una ooooo, this level of hatred from you is second to bone. You guys are giving Yorubas bad names.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Kusu12: 11:41pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

The only person you people fear most now is Obi. I pray this negative energy you people is developing by the mention of his name won't choke you. Desist young man.
If it is not your money that is wasting why developing headache on top of that. Why not keep mute and find something reasonable to do, so that you can also give like obidients people. The thing choke you.

See the remarks and comments from indigenes and residents of Anambra State during your fake messaih 8years disastrous rule as a governor of Anambra State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Believeintruth: 11:41pm On Apr 01
Basic123:

Associating God with that 419 of a man na insult to Almight God

Tinubu is far worse than Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Believeintruth: 11:43pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

—Obi get car, I get car.
Do what I want too.

You don't have sense
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 11:44pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

You spoilt it with the first world.

Even my younger brother wey just finish secondary school get brain pass Obi.

Wetin dey Obi brain? Man wey no fey join two words together without diverting to China.
Peter Obi too sound and full of integrity that all his political enemies shiver at the mention of his name. And the testament is what you're seeing on Nairaland. See the way they are jumping on top of themselves because of mere photography of him celebrating with Muslim community. His enemies just developed goose pimples and they are shivering.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Believeintruth: 11:44pm On Apr 01
Kusu12:

Shut up there. This is how many years ago and besides then it was PDP sponsored propaganda against the man.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by blacknp(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

—Obi get car, I get car.
Do what I want too.

Very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
You don't know you hate Soludo and Umahi until they contest. Stop gaslighting yourself, Obi will be president 2027 by the grace of God.

He won 2023 but couldn't dwfend his votes from rigging hence his consultations now so his 2027 win can be defended

I know I like Umahi and Soludo and will vote for them if they are on the ballot.

Obi is a boy, he cannot be president. Stop wasting your time hoping on things that is impossible.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01
EmperorGodswill:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Obi get name and
influence
Who be ur papa
Small yash dy shake

Wetin be your own papa name?

Even Bobrisky get name. That one no be big deal.

The issue here is that I dey ball pass Obi pikin. His gaybriel son can’t even afford an ordinary car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 11:53pm On Apr 01
Kusu12:

See the exploits of Peter Obi during his reign:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/&ved=2ahUKEwj5wpinjKKFAxXg6gIHHeOVDHwQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3EoVe76JbfvnLnuqlo3bqW

I have said it that some of you are not wise. That some random people complain of Obi and you start disseminating it about to constitute the whole Anambra just show the level of some of you IQ. Do you think everybody will love your government if you're a governor? Till tomorrow there are some that will surely be critical of your government, no matter your performance. Yes, Peter Obi is not a saint but he performed excellently in Security, education and health and these aspect still pay off till date in Anambra. Nobody can contest that. So spreading random comments defeat all human reasoning. Anambra population is over 1 million but showcasing less than ten people comments to mean they are against him or him not performing, shows your level of thinking. You're not wise, the truth has to be said.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Jackson105: 11:58pm On Apr 01
Bendeco2020:
Observe all the people talking bad about Obi from Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland they're always yorubas.

They will tell you how northerners won't vote for Obi, i wonder if they're the mouth piece of the North. Am just tired of these people

Just shatap! Obi will never rule Nigeria get that info your skull

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 12:00am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

See bragging! What will you do to him? Noisy tribe!
Gbelue soun. You think I am Igbo? You want to turn it to tribal now? Olodo to binu ologo. Continue spreading unfounded rumour thinking you will not be caught up. Give it a time, awon Obi e a ba e kabamo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.