Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,552 members, 7,888,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver (17565 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by comprende: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2011
This is quite unfortunate. I believe that well to do women who live alone should take better precautions in securing themselves. I remember that the first Nigerian female pilot was murdered in exactly the same way.

Instead of being recluses and living alone, they should be more open and allow friends and relatives to live them, maybe even renting out their BQ's to ensure that they are surrounded by lots of people.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Kulas: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2011
Very Terrible.All these Moslem sef,how can a married woman be living in one place and the husband in another place.No thanks to Moslem polygamous ethics.Being a topshot in NNPC,i think she has all it takes to relocate her family to Abuja and offset the accomodation expenses.Also,she stays alone,yet with a male help,male security and male driver(not staying with her),does a lonely woman like this suppose to stay in the midst of these young men?,this can create room for intimacy which produces over trust.Lets try to give marriage its necessary ingredients irrespective of material things of the world.Its very unfortunate and very bad to the men that carried out this evil act.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Kossy04: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2011
They should be strung up and smoked alive, then their carcasses should be fed to the hungry Lions of the zoo. It is not enough that they're executed, there should be nothing left to bury. If it's true that the washer man killed her for the reason stated, that should serve as no excuse. I.D.I.O.T.! Your madam gave you car to wash, you went to pose with it, and do demo, and screech the tires on the ground, so you'll receive respect from females and get laid, respect for what you HAVEN'T EARNED! You've bashed the car in the process, who do you expect to fix it? The painful thing about all these is that this guy could still be buried, and his family may never feel the pain of finding his corpse in a state close to that which his madam was found by her relatives.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by collinsJn(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2011
No MATTER The Extent Of Damage 2 The Car,The Car Washer Made a BIG ERROR,By Murdering The Woman. 4 Christ Sake, U Were Given The Car 2 WASH,Not 2 DRIVE. Dear Mr Car Washer U 4uck Up, No Matter Wot, I No SUPPORT Ur Actions. -1.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mustspin: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2011
Kulas:

Very Terrible.All these Moslem sef,how can a married woman be living in one place and the husband in another place.No thanks to Moslem polygamous ethics.Being a topshot in NNPC,i think she has all it takes to relocate her family to Abuja and offset the accomodation expenses.Also,she stays alone,yet with a male help,male security and male driver(not staying with her),does a lonely woman like this suppose to stay in the midst of these young men?,this can create room for intimacy which produces over trust.Lets try to give marriage its necessary ingredients irrespective of material things of the world.Its very unfortunate and very bad to the men that carried out this evil act.
u sir are a bigotted fool. was it ever mentioned to that she was in a polygamous marriage or is it only muslim couples that live separately?
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by otokx(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2011
I know a lot of christian couples living apart so its not a muslim thing.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by anishe(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2011
So unfortunate!!!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by femionasan(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Kulas:

Some people just open their mouth like tap, i wonder how u will feel if this happened to you or someone you know and your response was given to you?
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by tiwiex(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2011
Debates debates debates. Nothing justifies the killing. But like someone mentioned, why put someone you know probably would go through hell to fix your car that burden. a 2011 model car? no get comprehensive insurance. Not sure if it was that car that was bashed. Even averge citizens like us let sleeping dogs lie and fix damages careless people make. As it is we don't know the full story. What K was saying above is that we have miscreants out there who are products of a country's mismanagement. However they are produced, avoid their wahala and also learn to show mercy. It won't have cost her muchg to fix it. I won't be surprised if she had insurance. Let us all make an effort to be nice and show mercy. All na vanity. She probably would be alive if she had. Like I said we don't know the extent of her actions and the eventual repercussion. I do support her killing oh. May the perpetrators be brought to book.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mustspin: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^, the murder was motivated by greed and nothing more. the same way an armed robber caught will have stories to tell about how harsh economic conditions had made them to go into the business but does that justify the various killings he'had been engaged in?
killed her and stuffed her in the freezer? how much more wicked can someone be. do you think the dead woman was more wicked than him? anyway, atleast she didnt kill him, he killed her so think about that
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by femionasan(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2011
mustspin:

^^^^^, the murder was motivated by greed and nothing more. the same way an armed robber caught will have stories to tell about how harsh economic conditions had made them to go into the business but does that justify the various killings he'had been engaged in?
killed her and stuffed her in the freezer? how much more wicked can someone be. do you think the dead woman was more wicked than him? anyway, atleast she didnt kill him, he killed her so think about that

^^^ correct. No matter what the woman did, killing cannot be justified plain and simple. After killing her they didnt even tuck her in bed or leave her lying on the floor, the stuffed her in a freezer. Callous, they knew what they were doing. This someones mother, wife, daughter, Aunty, cousin.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by gulfer: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2011
Remembered one in Ikoyi years back. The lady was killed by the hausa Maiguard and dumped in the soakaway pit. Pathetic when you read these stories of women who are naturally vulnerable even when protected. Living alone with the current insecurity and poverty that makes even your brother your enemy not to talk of helpers from varying background. Ladies firm up your security especially when living like the unfortunate hajia here.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2011
I can't believe what I am reading on Nairaland. A hardworking and good member of the society has been murdered and people are blaming her or insinuating it serves her right for reasons including:

1. She leaves alone
2. Polygamy
3. She was rude to a car washer

Does anyone of you know that could have been you? It shows how wicked our society is and how envious people are of successful people. This woman has done nothing wrong and does not in anyway deserve what has happened. Her reasons for leaving alone are best know to her and her family and is not for anyone to judge her and if a useless car washer bashes her car, he should fix it in my opinion.

We are not even thinking about her and the family she left behind and what pain they are going through. It is really sad for our country and government should find a way of improving safety and security of lives and property in Nigeria. The culprits should NEVER see the light of day again! PLEASE STOP JUDGING cos it could have been anyone!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by femionasan(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nashville:

I can't believe what I am reading on Nairaland. A hardworking and good member of the society has been murdered and people are blaming her or insinuating it serves her right for reasons including:

1. She leaves alone
2. Polygamy

Does anyone of you know that could have been you? It shows how wicked our society is and how envious people are of successful people. This woman has done nothing wrong and does not in anyway deserve what has happened. Her reasons for leaving alone are best know to her and her family and is not for anyone to judge her and if a useless car washer bashes her car, he should fix it in my opinion.

We are not even thinking about her and the family she left behind and what pain they are going through. It is really sad for our country and government should find a way of improving safety and security of lives and property in Nigeria. The culprits should NEVER see the light of day again! PLEASE STOP JUDGING cos it could have been anyone!

^^^ Just ignore them, its sad that some people have to think like that.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by logica(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
tiwiex:

It won't have cost her muchg to fix it. I won't be surprised if she had insurance. Let us all make an effort to be nice and show mercy. All na vanity. She probably would be alive if she had. Like I said we don't know the extent of her actions and the eventual repercussion. I do support her killing oh. May the perpetrators be brought to book.
Do you have an idea of what the damage was and how much it would have cost? Even with comprehensive insurance it can be difficult to get the insurance company to fix the damage; too much paper work and several months of waiting time, and you may have to abandon the car till it's fixed. Do you know how much inconvenience you face in this kind of scenario? I will never be a supporter of the victim fixing the problem created by a careless, incompetent monkey. If you are human you should be ready to take responsibility for problems you create. It's the exact same reasoning when you get hit by a bus in traffic. Then the baboon starts prostrating and then when that doesn't work it turns into cajoling or even violence. Often he even gets the support from his passengers who many times even before they possibly take to violence make utterances like "you big pass this" or "the damage no too much" (as if they know how much the broken rear light of a Mercedes Benz will cost to fix).
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Bolarge1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
Human being cannot be trusted on this mother earth.

What kid of life is this? how can you a WOMAN be staying alone without any of your relative members staying with you.

NL want to tell me this late woman with her calibre in NNPC cannot help any of her family members to accommodate and train them under her roof?.

Men and Women especially in Nigeria should extend ther wealth to the upbringing of less previlegde family members.

To heal with FAME.

Husband and Wife should learn to work and stay in the same environment.

Many marriages, home and families are now in shamble in the quest for money, fame and power.

A lesson for all.

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by iaabc(f): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nashville:

1. She leaves alone
2. Polygamy

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by femionasan(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bo-large:

What kid of life is this? how can you a WOMAN be staying alone without any of your relative members staying with you.

NL want to tell me this late woman with her calibre in NNPC cannot help any of her family members to accommodate and train them under her roof?.

Men and Women especially in Nigeria should extend ther wealth to the upbringing of less previlegde family members.

I want to beleive this late woman has a skeleton in her cupboard. Her GSM calls and text messages should be investigated. Somebody must have been sneeking in late in the night to satisfy Madam.

To heal with FAME.

Many marriages, home and families are now in shamble in the quest for money, fame and power.

A lesson for all.

Sometimes you just wonder what kind of human beings we have as Nigerians? @ Poster does your statement make sense to you yourself? You are looking for skeleton inside cupboard of someone that was killed, you for go look for skeleton inside soak away. Nonsense!  angry
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by nkirubb: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
May her soul rest in peace
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by snthesis(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
this brings us back to our eroding culture- and d selfish teachings we hear from different clerics, home movies et al. family units have been split, noone was to invite his coz, relative to stay over, because of fear that the relatives are out to get em.
there's absolutely no way in time past you would find a couple, talk less of a married woman living alone without a relative squatting, i grewup with cousins, relatives all around me, but things are no longer d same. weve become self centred and unwilling to share, rather kids are brought up by househelps total strangers that add no value. good neighborliness is dead, everyone is on his/her own- fcukit!!!
rant complete angry
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by aloyemeka4: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bo-large:

I want to beleive this late woman has a skeleton in her cupboard. Her GSM calls and text messages should be investigated. Somebody must have been sneeking in late in the night to satisfy Madam.

To heal with FAME.

A lesson for all.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by mathskill: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
A preciouse and unreplacable life is lost,a wife and most probably a mother is violently killed,a human being's life is unjustly and cruelly taken away and some disgusting people come to NL to write rubbish as to why she was killed.Some even suggest because she is a muslim then automatically she is in a polygamous family and is the reason why she is away from her family,what an insinuation.This kind of reasoning coming from the supposedly educated,exposed and knowledgable in our society.Society that is obviousely sick and rotten to the bone.
This woman whatever her creed,tribe,religion only deserves justice and justice comes in form of bringing the culprits to book nothing more nothing less and not the kind of nonsense going on on NL.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Reference(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
I share in the grief and sadness of the bereaved and just wish it didn't go this way. While I read through the responses I observe certain similarities to other posts and make one important observation.

It is okay to cast blame on the perps be it robbers, rapists, murdering policemen, etc but you cannot succeed in life if you learn no lessons.

Accidents will always happen. It is our responsibility to prepare, prevent and insure. Fact is if you live a carefree, unwise life your chances of coming to grief are high.

I'm sorry to say this but a woman living alone with three male servants in a city without a soul is suicidal.

The very reason she's there is why they are there. Desperate search for the golden fleece.

She made very poor choices and has paid for it badly. A man surrounded by 3 female staff alone in Abuja will equally lose his life.

I seriously doubt if this arrangement was acceptable to her husband or family but I guess she probably was the bread winner, leaned over too far and toppled in the issues of life.

Pity. For our women there are some things not really worth it.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Reference link=topic=805131.msg9577319#msg9577319 date=1321536445]
I share in the grief and sadness of the bereaved and just wish it didn't go this way. While I read through the responses I observe certain similarities to other posts and make one important observation.

It is okay to cast blame on the perps be it robbers, rapists, murdering policemen, etc but you cannot succeed in life if you learn no lessons.

Accidents will always happen. It is our responsibility to prepare, prevent and insure. [b]Fact is if you live a carefree, unwise life your chances of coming to grief are high.

I'm sorry to say this but a woman living alone with three male servants in a city without a soul is suicidal.

The very reason she's there is why they are there. Desperate search for the golden fleece.

She made very poor choices and has paid for it badly. A man surrounded by 3 female staff alone in Abuja will equally lose his life.[/b]I seriously doubt if this arrangement was acceptable to her husband or family but I guess she probably was the bread winner, leaned over too far and toppled in the issues of life.

Pity. For our women there are some things not really worth it.

Reference,

While I agree with alot of your analysis, I completely disagree with the bolded part. You make too many assumptions. Do you know her age, physical circumstances, age of her children e.t.c. I bet a woman that high up in NNPC would be at least 50 and with older children who can very much take care of themselves. How can you say it is suicidal for a woman to live alone. What has our society turned into, how is killing someone that is living alone acceptable and justified. Its like saying "if you are coming late from work at 10pm and armed robbers attack you then its your fault cos what were you doing coming home that late".

This kind of thing could happen to anyone. If your office had to transfer you for a while, will that not leave your wife by herself. Does that mean your driver should kill her? Unless our society collectively rejects this kind of behaviour it will never go away. I did not see anywhere in your post where you critised the culprits as you really dont think they have done too much wrong!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by catso(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
As far as I am concern, living alone either married or single is not a good idea.
I use to have an uncle, married with kids but working in another state from the family.
His friends and neighbor just discover that they did not see him for 3days, never showed up in the office and not seen in the neighborhood.
Only to discover his dead body inside his house.
He slept and never woke up.
Only God knows what happened, but i want to believe if someone were with him, it would have been a different story.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by femionasan(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hmmm na wa o! So to live alone is a bad thing?
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
femionasan:

Hmmm na wa o! So to live alone is a bad thing?

Exactly my point. And to think that she was not even living alone. The so called people she hired to help her were the ones that killed her. She may have been better off living alone. I have heard cases or drivers colluding to steal cars and house helps inviting armed robbers to rob their masters. That is the real problem not some people saying rubbish about the woman only because she is successful and they are not! This could have happened to a man too.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Bolarge1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
A similar crime is all over the world. Even in the bible crimes were committed.

Life is full of lessons. Who ever cares learn from them.

it is a pity NNPC and her family have lost a GEM.

But what lessons can we learn to prevent reoccurance.

That's what majority have been contributing on since.

Even Jesus Christ the son of God never leaved alone. A whole 12 disciples. You won try?
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by scopusng(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bo-large:

To heal with FAME.

A lesson for all.

May u rot in hell. Foo.l
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by femionasan(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bo-large:

A similar crime is all over the world. Even in the bible crimes were committed.

Life is full of lessons. Who ever cares learn from them.

it is a pity NNPC  and her family have lost a GEM.

But what lessons can we learn to prevent reoccurance.

That's what majority have been contributing on since.

Even Jesus Christ the son of God never leaved alone. A whole 12 disciples. You won try?

SMH!
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by scopusng(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
catso:

As far as I am concern, living alone either married or single is not a good idea.
I use to have an uncle, married with kids but working in another state from the family.
His friends and neighbor just discover that they did not see him for 3days, never showed up in the office and not seen in the neighborhood.
Only to discover his dead body inside his house.
He slept and never woke up.
Only God knows what happened, but i want to believe if someone were with him, it would have been a different story.

The death could be a natural death, you never can tell. Also the suppose person staying with him could also be arrested by the police for killing the man even if the person was innocence.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by RobStylz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
its such a pity, desperate men&women, boys&grils on rampange and at large at this season of mber month, let our alertness b beefed cos even ur best friend can sell u out on business to hit it big dis period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria? / Kidnappers Of Ambassador Bagudu Hirse Paraded By Police / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.