Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:51 AM

NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver (17611 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Bolarge1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
sagamite i rest my case. Peace and Love by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen

Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Imamb(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
God pls help us,who do we trust again.dr wld av jus seized everythin an left d woman
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by delpee(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
May her soul rest in peace. Reminds me of a lady, Barrister Igwe of PHCN who was murdered by her security man around xmas season some years ago in Abuja too. Also a top female Naval Officer who was killed and thrown into the lagoon just so her Lekki plot could be sold without her consent and a female pilot in Lagos who was thrown into a soakaway in Ikoyi. God help us all.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by cynthiafred67(f): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
May her soul rest in peace
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by aloyemeka4: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2011
occam:

I read the post and see no similarity with this case, except that it also involves a successful woman.

Are you  suggesting that psychopaths abound in Nigeria so don't seek redress for wrongdoings? Most crimes in Nigeria are motivated  by greed and the perpetrator always provide justification: it's work off the devil 

I am neither suggesting that nor do I support those who commit horrible crimes like this. I am only citing instances that may trigger such behavior which you may find helpful in protecting yourself. There is so much wickedness in the land and we may reduce the impact of frustration on people by simple acts of kindness. That car washer probably earn N15k/month and forcing him to repair your car may cost him 6 months of his salary which he may not have. He may have sold the only piece of land he inherited from his grandfather to settle an issue that will cost the woman only her lunch money. Such issues bring grievances and multiple frustration and may trigger a psychopath to do the unthinkable.
There are people who can murder you over $5 and here in the states, small business owners tip the homeless who hang around their businesses because they always give them information pertaining crimes in the area and when the next one may hit. Now, a business proprietor may decide to shun them and evn call the cops on them but be rest assured that they may be laughing their azz off when an unknown robber put a slug in your head over $10.

My point is, there are things we as humans should overlook because we have compassion. Compassion is an invaluable asset that we should not let go in our lives. In Nigeria, people eat people and nobody is ready to show any form of kindness even in the church or mosque. What kind of life is that?. All we care about is making money and oppressing those who are poor. That's why our leaders don;t care because we like glory and if majority of the citizens are well enough financially, nobody may have time to praise them.

If you are observant, you will notice that such trait is seen among black people worldwide. We love to show off and match on the helpless instead of lending them a helping hand and that's why black communities are the most wretched in every part of the world.

How many rich Nigerians apart from Bank Anthony, Udoji and Abiola[to an extent] have you heard that they voted all their wealth to charity upon their demise?. We will rather keep the whole wealth for our junkie children who will lavish it all on drugs instead of setting up a foundation that will make sure our orphanages are well catered for or our public schools are well equipped. Yet we clap for Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and co when they vote billions of their fortune towards a cause in Africa but we Africans cannot do it for our own brethren.

I am sorry for the death of this woman and may her family accept my condolences but that will not make me relent from saying that we are scarcely compassionate for others and until we learn to do so, we will continue to have very bitter individuals who are ready to do anything among us.

If you have employees, treat them right, pay them fairly, lend an ear to their private troubles and if you can, stretch yourself a little bit and offer a helping hand. Reach out and help someone for the govt will not do everything for us.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by cicero(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
We are living in a very wicked world and unfortunately, it will get more wickedly and the wise will start seeking true refuge.

Women are more vulnerable though as emmatok pointed out in post #31:
Women are vulnerable, they are supposed to be living with people, children,family members and friends.

She should be living closer to her children, even if she can't stay with her Husband .

Abi she no get Children?

What type of career is separating her from her Children.

If she was wiser she would have taken more precaution like living in apartment since she wants to live alone, surely there are luxury apartments in Abuja. 90 year old women are being rape.d in Nigeria, how much more a person her age. I see nothing wrong in asking the idio.t to pay for bashing the car, and that is not the reason, he is a criminal and had surely been working on his wicked plan.

My sincere advice goes to every female reading this post, there is a battle against the female folk all over the world, realize this and be wise at all times. Not all men are your enemies, but you will do well regarding every male you come across as a heartless predator. To me living being female and living all by yourself with 3 male staff or 3 males who have access to your residence is crazy.

Some time ago there was the story of another female, single and working with NEPA, lived in Abuja or Lagos who was murdered by her mai guard with some accomplice let into the house by the mai guard.
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by ikennahill: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2011
let the culprit be hanged.for those that ask why married woman should leave her home,don't people seek greener pastures, there is no enough reason to kill somebody
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by uzariue: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
The NNPC woman killed by the evil driver should be feed to the Liones,as to the other Comment made by Poeple that she should be living with her husband and kids,the two kids she had are all Studing in London united kingdom her husband is also a well non man with a kingdom of his own which is a base Busines in Auchi Edo state
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Outstrip(f): 2:48am On Dec 05, 2011
This is not unusally for many married succesful muslim women in my part of the country. To me these polygamous marriages are just so the woman can wear her badge of "married woman" and then continue with her life. The husband does whatever the heck he want but still counts her among the numbers as his wife. This is sad. I like to read about successful Etsako women because there are just not that many. May her soul rest in peace
Re: NNPC Top Executive Murdered In Abuja By Her Driver by Silemmana(m): 2:12am On Jun 15, 2016
kossy04 please drop your Facebook or email address @ my email info.silasemma@mail.com for a private conversation, please it's important. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria? / Umunna Onyeokwu: Gunmen Abduct Lagos-Based Businessman In Imo / Teenager steals 3-year-old boy In Lagos after punching his mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.