Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? (31467 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Doyin2(m): 6:14am On Jun 21
onlinestaff247:

Guy,

Don't look at her qualities such as beauty, intelligence, caring, etc. Please, I would advice you to END the relationship with IMMEDIATE effect.

See, SNORING is the most unhealthy and loud noise you can hear in the night that would make you not to sleep anymore, and once your partner starts snoring, woe betides you as you can NEVER sleep anymore.

As a result of this, your mental health is affected, long lasting headaches would be your friend, and you would be drained out easily which would affect your overall work productivity.

Even though there's a crusade being done in the night not far from your home or there's a night party, you can easily bear it and still sleep somehow. But, you can NEVER bear the snores of your partner snoring deep into your soul.

Boy, I faced that dilemma and it was hell for me. I was having recurrent headaches from lack of sleep which now caused a lot of hangovers. Guess what, I emancipated a lot because my body was not resting in the night due to the fact that my brother snores.

When he's snoring I would be tapping the bed so that he can readjust but that's for a shortlived relief, as he would go back to snoring like a monster.

Once I hear him snoring, I would just switch on Facebook videos and increase the volume, that's when he would adjust a little.

Men, I'm a light sleeper.

I dislike snoring with a passion.

Last line, discharge your partner or else, you would divorce her within a month of marriage in the future.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Cheers!

Trash!

Any other form of even more serious disability can occur during married life, so you divorce your wife then?

If you really love your partner,snoring is a solvable disability .

At worst ,you sleep separately after doing the necessary do๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by annyz: 6:15am On Jun 21
How will you feel if the table turns around and you now become the person snoring?
Just know that snorers don't do that intentionally but a natural occurrence.

Discuss with her for a solution if you can't undergo that with her.

You are the one wearing the shoes and only you know where it pinches you.

Best wishes bro

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 6:17am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:

Thank you for your input. I love her but snoring, mehn
shut up! You donโ€™t love her so stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by loswhite(m): 6:18am On Jun 21
OKOATA:
Sorry to say this bros you are an illiterate. You spend your whole day on the system browsing online but can't find solution to your girls problem. There are snoring kits on jumia, Jiji she can use and it works. Better break that your system cos it's of no use oga.
lol big illiterate I just sorry for the girl when Dey relationship with this kind kilo.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by SaturnNick(m): 6:18am On Jun 21
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by MZright(f): 6:27am On Jun 21
I hope you all know snoring can be treated!

I canโ€™t remember what itโ€™s called but itโ€™s a respiratory thing. The explanation is that you canโ€™t breathe well when you are asleep.

If she is perfect, why break up. Itโ€™s not a curse, it can be treated!
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Fuckyoumod: 6:28am On Jun 21
OKOATA:
Sorry to say this bros you are an illiterate. You spend your whole day on the system browsing online but can't find solution to your girls problem. There are snoring kits on jumia, Jiji she can use and it works. Better break that your system cos it's of no use oga.
so he should look for solution for his girlfriend? What's his girlfriend doing that she can't look for solution to her snoring issues?

Go get some sense! Don't be a father to your girlfriends, You people won't hear.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Coolgent(m): 6:31am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:
I have this girl that I'm sincere with and everything being equal, I would like to take her to the next stage - marriage.

The issue now is, she snores so badly.

Right now she's lying down in my apartment sleeping while I'm still active working with my system. Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores

And I'm wondering, is this something I would be able to cope with? I hate snoring with passion.

So how do you judge this now? Is it enough to end it since if we marry, I wouldn't want something to disturb my night rest with snores. Terrible snores. I hate the sound. Hearing it wants to make me run crazy.
If it is after marriage what you gonna do?
I snore before but i don't really know how i stopped snoring for the past years.
If she is marriageable... just go ahead

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:38am On Jun 21
Doyin2:

But you claim to be a Delta Bachelor ๐Ÿ˜Š
oya oshey detective. Do you know when I opened the account ? I was bachelor then jare grin
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by gassbee: 6:38am On Jun 21
rickleye:

Haha ๐Ÿ˜†. Iโ€™m sure she doesnโ€™t fart either !!!!
is any of your babes snoring
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by demoBaba: 6:46am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:
Please say something about this

You've made up your mind. You can't play around it as you said.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 6:46am On Jun 21
PUNANI01:
Must you refer to your father as being illiterate without insulting him. Stvpid entity! Get lux with your stvpid comment.
Na ogun go punish your papa and generations. Are you related to the OP. Ogun kill you werey. Frustrated he goat.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 6:47am On Jun 21
GreatOchuks:

A very big uncivilized Illiterate , next time connect your senses properly before dishing out advice online
How that one take concern you. Mr snorer.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 6:49am On Jun 21
Fuckyoumod:
so he should look for solution for his girlfriend? What's his girlfriend doing that she can't look for solution to her snoring issues?

Go get some sense! Don't be a father to your girlfriends, You people won't hear.
On top person GF na why you dey shine your strong teeth so. Na wa o.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Jamie1000: 6:49am On Jun 21
It's annoying. There are beautiful gals who snores. The problem is, you might not find another gal that has her positive attributes. Why not encourage her to loose weight and maybe sleep by her side instead of facing up.
Things that make you snore.. Fat, tiredness and wrong sleeping pattern.

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Pat081: 6:53am On Jun 21
Is because you don't have sound sleep if you do you will never know who do that or not and my question is this do you know maybe you too do that when you are sleeping or not? I will not blame you maybe you have seen someone better then her because that is what most men do my girlfriend do this and that just because you want to send her away
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:01am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:
I have this girl that I'm sincere with and everything being equal, I would like to take her to the next stage - marriage.

The issue now is, she snores so badly.

Right now she's lying down in my apartment sleeping while I'm still active working with my system. Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores

And I'm wondering, is this something I would be able to cope with? I hate snoring with passion.

So how do you judge this now? Is it enough to end it since if we marry, I wouldn't want something to disturb my night rest with snores. Terrible snores. I hate the sound. Hearing it wants to make me run crazy.
let her see an ENT doctor to find out why she's snoring or get her a CPAP machine as a birthday present(she could look like darth vader in her sleep but you will have peace. Your choice) .

You could marry and sleep in different room except when there's adult activity or something important.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Lessel: 7:24am On Jun 21
RUN O!
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by UltimateCSH(m): 7:33am On Jun 21
Na fat people de snore pass ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I want to be fat so when I snore my neighbourhood will think Jesus has returned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 7:34am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:
Any solution to stop snoring?
Continuous positive airway pressure Machine can help
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Normally3D: 7:34am On Jun 21
Guy have been in your shoes, she's a mad snorer, a desperate snorer at the end of her beautiful ropes undecided
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by STEPHENPERE844(m): 7:40am On Jun 21
Senior man, I understand your feeling,is always hard to cope with something you hate, remembered back then shared bed with my daddy uncle this man gave me sleepless night, there re people who can manage with sounds while sleeping, there re also some is big No to them, please let her kwn your feeling concerned that,I think her sleeping position matter alot tell her to adjust, also go for the gadgets they recommend for you and see results first.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Waffarianman(m): 7:48am On Jun 21
Turquoiseee:
Hahaha after going to work and facing a tiring day, you expect me to come back home to listen to a live-in generator while I sleep? Mbanu!

Everyone snores even you just set your phone recording yourself during sleeping ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ in the morning check your phone you'll see
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by piriton: 7:52am On Jun 21
Most people think love is enough to keep marriage. That is not true. People are married because of love but after marriage they found out that love is not enough. Whatever you know you cannot tolerate and you jump into don't blame anyone after. It's very simple. If you didn't know before marriage that is different but you are aware and it's something you hate with passion. Be ready to tolerate it for life.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by akan102: 8:28am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:

Then both of you should talk about it heartily because I know there is solution, separating because of only snoring may not be in your best interest in the long run
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by travelzcruix: 8:33am On Jun 21
Allow her to express herself jor. Sleep is just a counterfeit of death. If she snores, you too, snor loudly. When they say marriage is difficult, what did you expect?
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by mamaafrik(m): 8:41am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:

There is a device used for this,buttonlike device put at the nose of the snorer.

Check it on jumia or alibaba
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by guru03(m): 8:50am On Jun 21
If snoring is your problem, then you are not mature to marry.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:54am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:

First, you could have passed the information without founding uncivilized.

Secondly, did I tell you I have luxury of time to go and begin search for snoring solution stuff?

Then lastly, I would have said thank for the information but then, you are a bigger uncivilized illiterate.

Learn not to throw insult or disrespective words around next time.

You don't need to defend yourself on this you don't have luxury time is a big lie but you had a luxury time to type the long article take correction
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by PUNANI01: 9:28am On Jun 21
OKOATA:
Na ogun go punish your papa and generations. Are you related to the OP. Ogun kill you werey. Frustrated he goat.
See as you dey disgrace your generation here. Small boy wey dey still wait for waec result. You will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.