Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? (31537 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by ericmor: 9:30am On Jun 21
Kornfusedman:
To be sincere with you, if your girl ticks the other dots it's not enough to break up the relationship at all at all!
There are solutions to snoring. If you make her sleep by the side, she won't snore or it would be reduced drastically. There are also gadgets that people wear on their face to stop snoring... you can Google about them.
Do you know why I'm telling you this? Hmmmm... to find another girl na war o, consider the time it will take for both of you to understand yourselves and I'm sure you don't have the luxury of time. Except you have other alternatives you are looking up to or looking for a reason to quit but to my humble self, snoring is not enough reason.
Goodluck!!!

Most guys that marry now don't really consider all that you mentioned. They just marry for marrying sake and that is why we have more broken homes and adultery this days
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by MrJames007: 9:30am On Jun 21
Turquoiseee:
Hahaha after going to work and facing a tiring day, you expect me to come back home to listen to a live-in generator while I sleep? Mbanu!
What if you were the one snoring
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by JoeEeL(m): 9:57am On Jun 21
Deepspirituals:
You are More Fake than Reality .

Nairaland ought to ban Unintelligent and unrealistic Comments like this .

Many People in Relationships are having Problem with Snoring Partners .

And this one is Spewing Gibberish so many Kids on Nairaland mtchew

I am more fake than reality.

And ure quoting me? And u'll say u have sense?

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by JessicaRabbit(f): 10:00am On Jun 21
1Sharon:

How the hell is someone meant to change snoring ? 😂

Well to be fair, snoring can be controlled using certain techniques.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by JessicaRabbit(f): 10:05am On Jun 21
olola4:
It’s enough reason, all this people shouting he should buy something to block the nose or stuff so that she won’t snore…lol…u think it’s easy, those things makes someone feel so uncomfortable, even a lot of us to put on ordinary cloth on when we want to sleep sef we find it’s uncomfortable not to talk of attaching something to our body.

The best thing is for a snoring guy to find a snoring lady, case closed😀

Ignorance and insensitivity is a lethal juxtaposition. Do better.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by olola4(m): 10:14am On Jun 21
JessicaRabbit:

Ignorance and insensitivity is a lethal juxtaposition. Do better.

Madam we are talking real life issues.

So grab a chair and learn. smiley
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Opanka44(m): 10:15am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:

Thank you for your input. I love her but snoring, mehn

You don't love her. If you did love her, you wouldn't bring up the matter here in this manner. There are better ways you would have made your post.
Are there no solutions to snoring? This should have been the questions to ask and NOT coming here to say you want to end the relationship. Are you even perfect? You also have your "snores"
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:16am On Jun 21
RealSolution001:

Thank you for your input. I love her but snoring, mehn

Then you don't know what love is. You claim you love someone and for just one weakness, you want to run away. Love is underrated!
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Jun 21
JessicaRabbit:

Well to be fair, snoring can be controlled using certain techniques.

That's only if they're aware of it. Most people don't know they snore until someone tells them.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00am On Jun 21
Depends, if you cannot bear it, dont, but if you can, go ahead.

You are the one that will live with her, not the people here. This decision is yours to make.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by JessicaRabbit(f): 1:11pm On Jun 21
1Sharon:

That's only if they're aware of it. Most people don't know they snore until someone tells them.

I agree. I was just confirming that measures could be taken after the fact.

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by JessicaRabbit(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21
olola4:

Madam we are talking real life issues.

So grab a chair and learn. smiley

Fine, let's talk about "real life issues". Is it not a "real life issue" that people with snoring problems often suffer from sleep apnea, a serious health condition? Or that they may have tried various solutions, including uncomfortable devices, without success?
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21
Behave yourself little boy, you're so uncouth.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by bigl: 3:47pm On Jun 21
Don't throw the baby away with the dirty birth water ....

Why throw away a good girl cos she's snoring?

My wife, does not snore before we got married, guess what? She now snores after we have kids ... and guess what again? Even me, chairman, now snores... Should I throw her away cos she snores? Or should she divorce me cos i now snore (occasionally)? No freaking way!

But, what i've observed it sleeping posture and possible, stuffy nasal cavity ...

There's these anti-snore plaster which is put on the nose to help breath clearly ... there's also this plastic stuff that attaches to the nose to help clear the airway ...

U can equally seek medical advise to help sort this ...

And pls, no do the mistake of throwing away a good girl cos she snores ... cos the next one that doesn't snore might bring a lot of other bad stuffs that may be worse than snoring
RealSolution001:
I have this girl that I'm sincere with and everything being equal, I would like to take her to the next stage - marriage.

The issue now is, she snores so badly.

Right now she's lying down in my apartment sleeping while I'm still active working with my system. Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores

And I'm wondering, is this something I would be able to cope with? I hate snoring with passion.

So how do you judge this now? Is it enough to end it since if we marry, I wouldn't want something to disturb my night rest with snores. Terrible snores. I hate the sound. Hearing it wants to make me run crazy.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by levisco16(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21
The purpose of the online class, is to create the awareness of the availability of creative teaching.
Lots of students find difficulty in relating with physics due to it's abstract realties.
You need a creative teacher to solve this challenge.

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by cardoctor(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21
Some snoring is like demolition bulldozer.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by ChristineC: 9:29am On Jun 22
wtf kinda question is this?
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by chidiokay: 9:57am On Jun 22
since i arrived late it is needless reaching out to proserpina here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.