Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,741 members, 7,945,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water (14262 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Mammy water Pic Story / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

awww ify weve missed u ooo,odika nwan gi ne kick in d womb fine,morenike asked for u yesterday

its me jenny
ha Jenny,you and Seun,eze Ijiji 1 of otele okuko cheesy
LOL,i missed you gals,am fine,getting ready to . . . . . . . . kiss
Omo,o dighikwa easy ooooo,na so nnes dey suffer reach?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by busybein: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
ifyalways:

ha Jenny,you and Seun,eze Ijiji 1 of otele okuko cheesy
LOL,i missed you gals,am fine,getting ready to . . . . . . . . kiss
Omo,o dighikwa easy ooooo,na so nnes dey suffer reach?

my dear e no easy ooo,ama mu na ubua ka iga na cho attention from digi well well wink it happened to me too grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by ZinZino: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster

There is nothing wrong with marrying a mammy water! In fact she was sent by the most high to come and make your life much better and introduce you to all the wisdom and riches hidden in the earth all in exchange for your undying loyalty to our king of all kings and master of all (Prince Lucifer)

Count your self lucky that your one of the chosen ones out of billions!
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ify, If you want proof, make you go beach like I said, I no dey assume anything, It is because you are naive about this, that is why you are asking for proof, dont worry, when you jam mammy water, you will understand that you really dont have to prove it to anyone, U will tell them to go and see for themselves. Some mammy waters on NL understands better and I have told you what to take to the beach if you want proof
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ Jany49
and i guess u wud be the one stealin the fanta and sweets if ify goes 2 the beach
u alone pass 200 mammy water grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ poster

How about getting your head checked?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by AdamBrody1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

@ poster

How about getting your head checked?

See whose talking! grin

Mumu!

Na u suppose go check your head! Na so so to de abuse poster na im you sabi and you no go contribute any thing wey get sense!

Yeye moderator!
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2008
Adam Brody:

See whose talking! grin

Mumu!

Na u suppose go check your head! Na so so to de abuse poster na I'm you sabi and you no go contribute any thing wey get sense!

Yeye moderator!

Are you going to stalk me for life? cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by AdamBrody1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

Are you going to stalk me for life? cheesy

Keep on flattering your self! if thats what will help you masturbate better tonight, continue dreaming of me stalking you!

mumu!
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2008
Adam Brody:

Keep on flattering your self! if thats what will help you masturbate better tonight, continue dreaming of me stalking you!

mumu!

If you have something disturbing you, feel free to talk to me. wink

Keeping so much anger inside is bad. It's not normal to address people so aggressively all the time. cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2008
Adam Brody:

See whose talking! grin

Mumu!

Na u suppose go check your head! Na so so to de abuse poster na I'm you sabi and you no go contribute any thing wey get sense!

Yeye moderator!

cheesy grin smiley

TOPIC

No comments! grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by gamerod: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
this thread had no replies for over a year, but suddenly, sex addicted nairalanders came back gunning for it.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by abes(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
hmm
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2008
LOL cheesy NL no go kill me, why you think say I will go to the beach and steal the fanta and sweets for mammy water, hmmm, I get money to buy some for myself, grin If you want to marry mammy water, it is easy, just waka go beach, very simple as ABC, 10pm Eleko Beach is better, with some sweets, gum and fanta, sit near the water and you will get what you went there for.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2009
There is a mammy water looking for a handsome guy now, if you are interested, let me know
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by chamotex(m): 1:54am On Jan 07, 2009
Mistake  shocked shocked shocked . . . . . . . like there are people that marry Mammy water intentionally
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2009
Who is speaking? grin.nothing is wrong with mammy water if you may not know this!. as for me im even looking for a Mammy water for marriage.they are not evil as you think.Chei, !i tire 4 you O!.some people dey even dey mary mammy water intensionally shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. the big thing there bi say,make you more mess with am!,then co_operete and you shall prosper together.

hey, any mammy water 4 me out there?,plsxxx apply within:you can visit ma page for my Contacts.
im even in search of my miss_right and im hoping to get mammy water as the Choosen one. cheesy.

Action,Dark world Girls and Suicide_ladies are highly welcome.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2009
Mammy water only want those wey no want am, if you want her, she go gree but she go leave you, but if she choose you, then no wahala, just keep the rules and u will be fine and live happily and get plenty wealth
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
When will Nigerians wake up from their illusions??

Mami-water qua!!?? If you marry her, then that makes you Papi-water now. Go buy a Yatch if you are rich or a canoe and live on the sea. Atleast you are certain your kids will be good swimmers by default (They could grow up to become record holding olympic swimmers), and you would not have to worry bout nothing cause I heard all good thing are under the sea.

Same goes for if you marry a witch, that makes you a wizard, free flight to where ever your heart desires, no customs wahala, no immigration wahala, No air fares, nothing. All your enemies are history.

Also if you marry a Goddess, then that makes you a God. And all the benefits that goes with being a God.

JEEZ!! What the heck are my hearing?? Didnt you see her tail-fin before you married her?? angry angry angry

And what proof do you have of the existence of mermaids??
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by sheyee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2009
lot of goodies from the sea grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by TOYOSI20(f): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2009
Okija_juju:

When will Nigerians wake up from their illusions??

Mami-water qua!!?? If you marry her, then that makes you Papi-water now. Go buy a Yatch if you are rich or a canoe and live on the sea. Atleast you are certain your kids will be good swimmers by default (They could grow up to become record holding olympic swimmers), and you would not have to worry bout nothing cause I heard all good thing are under the sea.

Same goes for if you marry a witch, that makes you a wizard, free flight to where ever your heart desires, no customs wahala, no immigration wahala, No air fares, nothing. All your enemies are history.

Also if you marry a Goddess, then that makes you a God. And all the benefits that goes with being a God.
JEEZ!! What the heck are my hearing?? Didnt you see her tail-fin before you married her?? angry angry angry
And what proof do you have of the existence of mermaids??

This gat me cracking uppppp!! grin grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by tRoOE(f): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2009
Dreamerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Abeg oooooo make una betta wake up from this dream grin grin
mammy water ko water mama ni
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by maputu: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
its only people who believe there is a natural/physical world as well as a spiritual world that will appreciate this topic. since seeing is believing, try to believe what the people who have seen tell u. better still for you Christians ask ur pastors or read the bible & understand it very well. its written there.

i say all these because I've had encounters with a couple of girls (ladies, women) that have mammy water spirit also known as MARINE SPIRIT. in Nigeria, the urhobos call it IGBE spirit and they serve it with FANTA. the edos call it OLOKUN,  in IJEW land (burutu in delta state) people ACTUALLY see & feel the marine men when they VISIT their mammy water wife in the physical world. if u like believe!! it happens all the time!!! ask ur father, mother, church leader or any old person from the riverine area of Nigeria. in the past WHITEMEN (sailors) have even claimed sighting women with fish tail in the high sea.  search the internet. i've not.
its generally believed that girls (don't know about men) with water spirit: help u acquire wealth, deliver all their childred in the marine world before they deliver in the natural/physical world (thats why some of them are childless), have jealous marine husbands (who can physically hurt u), can wreck a man's life if he is not loyal and faithful to them, can 'see' what u do even when u are not together, are always good looking (because they are highly selected), are very brave (because they believe nothing can hurt them), think they know more than u (because they have the physical and marine spirit), believe they are from a world that has all the good things of life ranging from gold to honey, don't eat fish or most marine food (because they are related), don't sleep deep or dream (because they see things in their dreams and most if not all of them happen), always cool, calm, gentle and calculated (till u give them cause to show u their true colour), have smooth, shinny and nice skin (mostly fair/light skinned) etc.

most times the girls select who they want to be with. u can't force yourself on them but they can TRY to force themselves on u and if u marry them and u'r not faithfull and loyal, u can kiss ur 'rest of mind' and 'long life' good bye. generally u can enjoy good or bad things depending on the one u meet and ur behavior towards her.  a mammy water is forever a mammy water UNLESS she DESIDES to GENUINELY GIVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST. i was told by some of them.

I've encountered them, interviewed them, prayed with them, jilted them, and identified them by just looking at them. CONTACT ME ON WINTOMRK@YAHOO.COM IF U WANT TO HEAR MY EXPERIENCE & OTHER people's ENCOUNTER WITH THEM.  sleep well.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2009
Mami water is good for marriage.lol grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by oluwafemi113(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2009
@ poster am sure you be mammy water.
lol
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by CrazyMan(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2009
Since I my self am a priest, then I see nothing wrong in marrying a goddess or mammy water.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by oluwafemi113(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2009
@ crazykid
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by eyonigger(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2009
Im having a feeling that my 16 year old gf has a spirit, still not sure about the kinda spirit, bt she's hella fyn, dat gives me a reason to think na marine girl.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by patwhizkid(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
Eyonigger, u sure say ur 16yrs old galfrnd no be mammywater? Me i hear say u be pappywater o. If ur babe has a bad spirit, y not phock dat bad spirit out of her life, or bring her make i help u.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by spikedcylinder: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2009
Unfortunately, na me marry papi water. angry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by patwhizkid(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2009
Why not suck dat spirit of papiwater out of his dick? Or bring him 2 my shrine 4 purification.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by spikedcylinder: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2009
You're a child you say? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

what is the difference between first love and true love / Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.