Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,381 members, 7,910,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water (14186 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Mammy water Pic Story / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by MMM2(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2011
i make her give her life 2 christ and repent.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 18, 2011
tjskii:

hmmpppfff*sticks tongue out at 2buff*smarty pants cheesy cheesy

**bites her tongue**  grin kiss tongue
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 3:54am On May 19, 2011
190:

^Looking at her eyes

She should be the queen of the coast  angry

and mzdarkskin is her Jamaican courier  angry

'mshceww'
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 8:12am On May 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 10:50pm On May 19, 2011
hiss
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2011
kiss! cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by amefi(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

kiss! cheesy

i caught it.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by amefi(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

i'm missin u seriously. could u com ova pls?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2011
shocked shocked

missing me? go where?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by amefi(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

shocked shocked

missing me? go where?

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 19, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 11:59pm On May 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 12:01am On May 20, 2011
190:

undecided undecided
  kiss
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 1:33am On May 20, 2011
shocked angry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 3:24am On May 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 8:18am On May 20, 2011
u be witch? angry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 21, 2017
maputu:
its only people who believe there is a natural/physical world as well as a spiritual world that will appreciate this topic. since seeing is believing, try to believe what the people who have seen tell u. better still for you Christians ask ur pastors or read the bible & understand it very well. its written there.

i say all these because I've had encounters with a couple of girls (ladies, women) that have mammy water spirit also known as MARINE SPIRIT. in Nigeria, the urhobos call it IGBE spirit and they serve it with FANTA. the edos call it OLOKUN,  in IJEW land (burutu in delta state) people ACTUALLY see & feel the marine men when they VISIT their mammy water wife in the physical world. if u like believe!! it happens all the time!!! ask ur father, mother, church leader or any old person from the riverine area of Nigeria. in the past WHITEMEN (sailors) have even claimed sighting women with fish tail in the high sea.  search the internet. i've not.
its generally believed that girls (don't know about men) with water spirit: help u acquire wealth, deliver all their childred in the marine world before they deliver in the natural/physical world (thats why some of them are childless), have jealous marine husbands (who can physically hurt u), can wreck a man's life if he is not loyal and faithful to them, can 'see' what u do even when u are not together, are always good looking (because they are highly selected), are very brave (because they believe nothing can hurt them), think they know more than u (because they have the physical and marine spirit), believe they are from a world that has all the good things of life ranging from gold to honey, don't eat fish or most marine food (because they are related), don't sleep deep or dream (because they see things in their dreams and most if not all of them happen), always cool, calm, gentle and calculated (till u give them cause to show u their true colour), have smooth, shinny and nice skin (mostly fair/light skinned) etc.

most times the girls select who they want to be with. u can't force yourself on them but they can TRY to force themselves on u and if u marry them and u'r not faithfull and loyal, u can kiss ur 'rest of mind' and 'long life' good bye. generally u can enjoy good or bad things depending on the one u meet and ur behavior towards her.  a mammy water is forever a mammy water UNLESS she DESIDES to GENUINELY GIVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST. i was told by some of them.

I've encountered them, interviewed them, prayed with them, jilted them, and identified them by just looking at them. CONTACT ME ON WINTOMRK@YAHOO.COM IF U WANT TO HEAR MY EXPERIENCE & OTHER people's ENCOUNTER WITH THEM.  sleep well.

Dated one, everything was cool until I started acting out on her for her infidelity. Na then I sabi pepper. But God delivered me.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
PedroDeSil:
WHAT WILL You DO IF YOU FIND OUT YOU MARRIED A GODDESS BUT SHE IS NICE AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR BUT You KNOW THE RULE, NO MORE BABE FOR You, You MUST NOT TRY IT. You MUST BE A FAITHFUL HUSBAND. WILL YOU RUN AND HIDE? LOL, 4WHERE NOW?

Op, sorry but what's so hard in this rule ? undecided
So u can't be faithful , if she makes u stupendously rich??
Are u for real?

U prefer to die poor or average in income untop different pusssies than to be rich and loyal to one pussyyy?

Who different pussies EPP?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jerryfemi88: 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
PedroDeSil:
WHAT WILL You DO IF YOU FIND OUT YOU MARRIED A GODDESS BUT SHE IS NICE AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR BUT You KNOW THE RULE, NO MORE BABE FOR You, You MUST NOT TRY IT. You MUST BE A FAITHFUL HUSBAND. WILL YOU RUN AND HIDE? LOL, 4WHERE NOW?
of course I will continue,and play along so far she makes me rich if possible beyond billgate.that is my take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.