Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,274 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us (16734 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by victorazy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13
Who voted him, me I didn't, people of Lagos didn't. FCT and Aso-Rock did not, Kano did not, Nasarawa no vote him, east no vote him. How then did he win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by otherway: 1:14pm On Apr 13
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by otherway: 1:14pm On Apr 13
victorazy:
Who voted him, me I didn't, people of Lagos didn't. FCT and Aso-Rock did not, Kano did not, Nasarawa no vote him, east no vote him. How then did he win?

The criminal mahmood yakubu sold him the presidency.

This is why I shake my head when some people say Yorubas voted for Tinubu. Nigerians did not vote for him...he stole the mandate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Jostoman: 1:15pm On Apr 13
See his mouth like convincingly. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by abobote: 1:17pm On Apr 13
The same way you won election convincingly too

1 Like

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Dittodat: 1:18pm On Apr 13
NEF is nothing but Atiku group, they are inconsequential in the scheme of things. Just ignore the losers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by babajero(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Na this “convincingly” dey always vex me.

This people and their supporters think we are goats with low cognitive abilities like their sheeples.

You fools shutdown the IREV and conjured numbers, that’s how you won.

Ndi ala!
tinubu won the election through inec and nigerian court.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Dittodat: 1:19pm On Apr 13
victorazy:
You go wail and cry till 2031.
So those are the only places where election took place. I guess you forgot about Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, River, kastina and many more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by fredoooooo: 1:22pm On Apr 13
Tinubu won it fair and square .. if you no like am kee yaslef , if you're not satisfied go to ya president anywhere they are ..NIGERIA ELECTED PRESIDENT IS BOLA AHMED TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by victorazy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13
Dittodat:

You go wail and cry till 2031.

I wail! I no cry!
In fact am doing far better now than ever.
I've moved to a higher apartment, with my 3 kids. I earn more than 500k a month with other side jobs. So am doing well.

He can stay to 2045, I can only go higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by FreeStuffsNG: 1:26pm On Apr 13
NEF is backed by HE Atiku. Only the politically naive folks are misled to think that they speak for the whole north. It's like being naive to think that huriwa speaks for anyone outside defence of the outlawed IPOB group.

Even during PMB's reign , the NEF were opposed to him because HE Atiku was on the ballot.
They will still lose again.

5 Likes

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Jackson105: 1:26pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Everybody know that Peter Obi won, God and nature will continue to torment and reward all those that participated in the robbery and cheating of Peter Obi, including Tinubu, he and his allies will definitely not go unpunished angry

The reward of sin and cheating is always sweet and enticing, it will win you friends and awards, but the reward of such evil will always come, and when it comes, it shows no mercy

Old man! Go and acquire sense and stop disgracing your parents and children online, Obi won in the north? He won in West?

How could obi won without west and north, you believe election was rigged in the north and west, but it wasn't rigged in the East right?

When will you actually start using your brain?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:

This people and their supporters think we are goats with low cognitive abilities like their sheeples.

Ndi ala!

How come LP had no credible evidence to prove it's case in court ?
They rather went to the tribunal to disgrace themselves because they are a pack of morons who relied on media hype.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13
Villa12:
Tinubu knows Nigerians didn't vote for him, hence, the reason he's pushing hard in making sure Nigerians find it difficult to feed.

What a brainless way of thinking ! You don't belong to human circles.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Dittodat: 1:30pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

The least your Agulu packaged fraudster should have done is to show rhe world result papers from polling units with different results from what INEC had declared. They had thousands of LP agents in polling units across the country, and till this very minute, we are yet to see a single results from LP agents that's different from what INEC declared.
Just ranting like a lunatic without showing how your YES Daddy Conman was cheated is comedy at best. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13
ClearFlair:
Peter Obi is a rare gem

Yes, as the first homosexual candidate for elections in Nigeria and a Pandora crook.
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by GUNITGuy: 1:32pm On Apr 13
That cult called NEF who are only speaking for themselves,..would soon be irrelevant in the scheme of things ...
They should better Japa ot go get a Job
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Dittodat: 1:33pm On Apr 13
victorazy:

I wail! I no cry!
In fact am doing far better now than ever.
I've moved to a higher apartment, with my 3 kids. I earn more than 500k a month with other side jobs. So am doing well.

He can stay to 2045, I can only go higher.
I'm glad that you are doing better and I hope that you will continue to do better. Tinubu's presidency will be the best in the history of Nigeria when it's all said and done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13
israelmao:
Indeed he won convincingly with the aid of rigging machine called Prof.Mahmoud Yakubu.

May your wailing linger.
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13
Praktikals1000:

Tinubu is the choice of majority of Nigerians. His second term is a sure banker. After that, power can go back to the north

Exactly !
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Bizibi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13
It was good peter obi did not win,I am saying this because of what I am seeing and hearing in the north. Those guys are power hungry and dangerous,they don't care about the country but power. Tinubu is the only person they fear the most because he is loaded financially.
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by YourKarma: 1:37pm On Apr 13
Omoejigbahe:

Rare germ you mean. Nigerians dodged a bullet.

You dodged a bullet and stepped into a landmine, which is why you shout "Ebi n pawa!" every day

1 Like

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13
Bunnatex:

How do you resonate?
SMH...

How does this have relationship with the matter at hand?

Yes Daddy goons think with their anus, are you surprised ?
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by ezenna191(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13
Speaking like a politician
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13
YorubaNiBaba:
NEF is a group of braindead old fools
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13
keymatt:
The world already knows how the cocaine sniffer won the selection.

Election riggers will end up in Hell.

Crass delusion.
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Jagabanarmy: 1:41pm On Apr 13
isaajibola:

https://punchng.com/youre-political-paperweights-matawalle-slams-northern-elders-over-anti-tinubu-comments/?fbclid=IwAR22LtejuuOjlajnDaLjpFoeNjKXSga9dGYkyULv2z2z9OxKslxQyUQBEew
Only a demented fellow will believe that Jagaban didn't win 2023 presidential election. The election was the most credible in Nigeria history. I don't talk shit , 2023 presidential election was the best ever conducted in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13
Praktikals1000:

Tinubu is the choice of majority of Nigerians. His second term is a sure banker. After that, power can go back to the north
After all said and done, your suffering still continues....
Mugu!!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by victorazy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13
Dittodat:

I'm glad that you are doing better and I hope that you will continue to do better. Tinubu's presidency will be the best in the history of Nigeria when it's all said and done.

That's what we pray!

....but if you can detach sentiment as a Yoruba man (I guess) things go work well.

For your info, majority of Yoruba ppl no vote Tinubu and Lagos is the evidence, na INEC gave him not Nigerians.
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Impliment: 1:46pm On Apr 13
Praktikals1000:

Wow! Really?
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by tivhador: 1:47pm On Apr 13
Matta or whatever you call yourself......A thief will always remain a thief no matter how much noise you make. You don't own people's brains
Re: Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us by Praktikals1000: 1:49pm On Apr 13
MemphitzDgreat1:

After all said and done, your suffering still continues....
Mugu!!
Peter Obi will be IPOB life president lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown Praises Lagos Under Tinubu At Obi’s Event / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.