Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,706 members, 7,969,073 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:48 PM

Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. (204 Views)

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is / ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. by WealthInvestor: 11:24am On Apr 15
I Am Not Just The Messiah of African Agriculture.

I Am The Crypto Messiah of Africa.

I Invent And Re-Invent Trends.

It is For This Reason Your Facebook, Instagram And Twitter (FIT) Coaches Reckon Me.

It is The Reason They "ASK GOOGLE " To Educate Themselves On Societal Solutional Topics.

Guess Where Google Points Them To ?

"Nairaland ".

... You Are Right.

And That's Exactly Where I OPERATE.

I Am Messiah On Nairaland For Many Reasons.

However;

This is The Life I Chose....

πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Re: Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. by WealthInvestor: 5:57pm On Apr 15
Your Investment On People Should Be Your Ultimate Priority In Life.

You Invest On One Person; The Result is Uncertain.

You Invest On 10 Persons; You'll Surely Get Some Good Returns On Investments.

You Invest On 100 Persons; You'll Surely Reap Your Rewards.

I Chose To Invest On Grassroot Farmers in UGEP, Cross River State.

I've Deliberately Been Doing This For Over 2 Years Now.

The Cassava Farmers Have Got My Support.

The Rice Farmers Have Got My Full Support Too.

So, Despite The High Cost of Rice in Nigeria; Don't Be Surprised That I've Been Made To Consume 4 Plates of Rice, Plantain, Beans And Chickens - Just Within 3 Hours....!!!

Give Your Help To People.

It Will Always Matter And Yield Results In Many And Any Unexplainable And Unexpected Folds.

I Am The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA); And I'm Still Investing On Grassroot Farmers in Cross River State.

Re: Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. by WealthInvestor: 6:39pm On Jun 24
Crypto Arbitrage Profiting (CAP) Has Always Been The Game Changer!

Know Your Onions, And When You Do; You Know So Well That You Need To Join The Right Crypto Arbitrage Cartel So That You Can Always Stay Abreast With Currency Crypto Arbitrage Profiting Information in Your Country And Across The World.

Stay Trading.

The Crypto Arbitrage Opportunity Below Which We Taught Some Days Ago Still Works:

Step 1: Get A Domiciary Pounds Account With Your Local Bank Account. A Dollar Domiciary And Euro Domiciary Account Would Simultaneously Be Opened For You. You'll Be Needing Any of Both To Complete Your Arbitrage Profiting Exercise.

Step 2: Fund Your Account With A Minimum of Β£100.

Step 3: Get A Partner in The UK To Help You Load Funds into Your Pounds Domiciary Account At A Lower Rate. If You Don't Have A Partner in The UK, Then Subscribe To The International Partnership Membership of "SAFE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS" for $50 So That You Can Be Attached To One of Our Trusted Partners in The UK To Help You Always Load Up Your Pounds @ The Best Rate Obtainable For Arbitrage Profits.

Step 4: Download And Verify Your Bybit Account.

Step 5: Purchase USDT Using A Minimum of Β£100 To Get Over 128 USDT

Step 6: Sell off Your USDT in The International Market To Receive Dollars into Your Dollar Domiciary Account. Instant Profit of Atleast $20 Would Be Realised Because A Minimum of $8 Would Be Charged As Transaction Fees.

Step 7: Rinse And Repeat As Many Times As Possible On A Daily Basis As Much As You Can.

https://www.nairaland.com/8132102/turn-100-into-128-every

(1) (Reply)

Why Morning Exercise/workout Is Not A Thing Included In The African Home / Where Is The Origin Of Child Naming Ceremony? / DNA Results Reveal 11 Americans Have Nigerian Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.