Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man (747 Views)

What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / 15 Pre-wedding Shot That Stirs Up The Internet. This Will Make You Roll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by lagostrendboy: 9:45am On Apr 17
Woman stirs up controversy on the internet by outlining her type of man

A woman has created a stir on social media by posting an extensive list of what she looks for in a partner.

The woman going by Kiara, from South Africa, disclosed that she is looking for a male to date. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Lady causes stir online as she lists out her requirements in a man
Lady.

However, the man would need to possess some characteristics in other to match her taste.

Amongst other things listed, she noted that the man must have a car, a small house and can pay her bills.

Lady causes stir online as she lists out her requirements in a man Read some comments from netizens:

@anael_mevong said: “Unless you look out for Jesus Christ”

@sthedoingthings said: “So basically you want a guy that doesn’t exist ,lmfao”

@jaytcoza said: “Number 6 really? Ai human trafficking izoqala lana ke.”

@droptheslop said: “I think I’m most of these. Not gonna happen though. No offense.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/17/woman-stirs-up-controversy-on-the-internet-by-outlining-what-a-man-ought-to-be-like/

cc: farano, Rocktation, dominique

Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by ValCon888: 10:19am On Apr 17
Any man who has these qualities will want a woman who has the same as well.

To attract the perfect man, you have to be the perfect woman.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by lagostrendboy: 10:20am On Apr 17
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by Obainoman6: 12:11pm On Apr 17
By the time she becomes enp now she will cut down the list to only one requirement, let him just be ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by advanceDNA: 12:37pm On Apr 17
She ddnt ask for too much....I like her..very moderate and fair...

But wait fesss...

What's that question that werey geh on every nairaland topic like to ask ooo

Do u have a car as well?
Do u have a small house?
Are u kind and generous(No be with pvssy oo)
Are u funny..?
U get flat tummy?
Are u employed
Do u still have womb....
Hope u are not paternity fraud candidate?

grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by EBMedia: 12:39pm On Apr 17
Woman warns men on what she will do if a man she's dating gets broke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCVwNdyPqg
Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by Sonnobax15(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17
lipsrsealed
Nothing actually bad in the list, compared to what spoilt Nigerian bannies list down......
Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by NEUDUDE: 1:23pm On Apr 17
If I have all of these things certainly means lll be picky too. Are you ready for my list too cos you go see shege grin.

Sadly they just want to have a list, if the boy has his list too, then hes toxic and misogynst abi na how dem dey spell am lol. All this small brained bimbos grin
Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by deanoffaculty: 1:24pm On Apr 17
lagostrendboy:
Woman stirs up controversy on the internet by outlining her type of man

A woman has created a stir on social media by posting an extensive list of what she looks for in a partner.

The woman going by Kiara, from South Africa, disclosed that she is looking for a male to date. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Lady causes stir online as she lists out her requirements in a man
Lady.

However, the man would need to possess some characteristics in other to match her taste.

Amongst other things listed, she noted that the man must have a car, a small house and can pay her bills.

Lady causes stir online as she lists out her requirements in a man Read some comments from netizens:

@anael_mevong said: “Unless you look out for Jesus Christ”

@sthedoingthings said: “So basically you want a guy that doesn’t exist ,lmfao”

@jaytcoza said: “Number 6 really? Ai human trafficking izoqala lana ke.”

@droptheslop said: “I think I’m most of these. Not gonna happen though. No offense.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/17/woman-stirs-up-controversy-on-the-internet-by-outlining-what-a-man-ought-to-be-like/

cc: farano, Rocktation, dominique
She will eventually buy clay and mould the man......

Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17
Why are these women demanding and what will they offer in return?
Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by Wainey: 4:39pm On Apr 17
The only problem I have with her is that number6.
All the other points are valid
Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17
Make yourself worthy of love and love will find you
Re: Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man by idahme(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17
meobizy:
Why are these women demanding and what will they offer in return?

Vag.ina, it's prostit.ution era.

(1) (Reply)

Beware, List Of Scam Sites / I Need An Advice / I'm 26 But My Parents Must Not See Me With A Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.