Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,127 members, 7,900,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (78004 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ask him what area does he want to specialize in?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2012
I will Chase him out cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2012
I will teach a lessen i learned from my camp commandant grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by hottprince: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2012
looks at all d dry ppl in d rum

Bring out my new ak 49 n blast dem all to hell
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2012
hottprince: looks at all d dry ppl in d rum

Bring out my new ak 49 n blast dem all to hell
I will ask him how he managed to escape from the psychiatrist hospital.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by UjSizzle(f): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2012
*run for my life*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2012
Gist and do plenty amebo,Girls thinzz
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2012
Finger her thoroughlygrin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2012
Examine this specimen.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2012
writes the result of the specimen test
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2012
Asks her what her opinion on the specimen is.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Refer him back to SSS2.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2012
Ha, those days. grin

Ask him how was his?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2012
I be confirm olodo for those subject oh!

Asks if he will allow Beync to be my private teacher.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2012
So far as you look straight and stop gaping at her backside when she writes on the board.

Wonder if she will.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2012
Learning is fun.

Tells him to discuss with her on my behalf.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2012
Tell him I would try.
Contacts Beync.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2012
My Findings shows that the patient needs major operation on his 'engine block'
do we carry the operation?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2012
Ask her to 9icely and innocently bring out the certificates(s) qualifying her for the post of the head surgeon b4 giving her d go ahead.to perform
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2012
Yes indeed, the earlier the better.
Jhydebaba, are u ready for your first practical class?.
Beync, pls hand me the mallet.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
*present my Prof Certs (MBBS)*
*brings all cutting tool and get set the theater*
*orders the patient jhyd to lye flat and remove all removable so i can examine the state of damage wll *
My learned colleague xionez, everything is set
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
*Lies flat on my back and awaits the warmth that will feel my power house when the operation begins.*

Tell her not to be merciful with me during the operation.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Humm! Impressive u are over qualified...but it seems as though "jhy" your patient here seems to be dis-ilusiond about the operation and as we both know the survival of a patient depends on his state of his mind so u can lecture him on his probs an wat part of him would b gettin attention so that he can stop thinking with with his "phallus" it wnt be any way er0tic would it?...good luck doc...i'll be monitoring his progress
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
thank you my HOD.

However, I don't know what else I could do given that I have cancelled dis patient on the kind of operations he is about to undergo and the need for him to cooperate with our med team by lying like a log and not to respond to any external stimuly in d course of d operation. Once more jhd, ur ability to perform again depends on u, if u be serious and we remove these damaged cell from ur engine. *staring at jhd weakling carrot and assures him we do out best*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Stare at everyone is Awe and leave the room***

WTF?! angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by UjSizzle(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Quickly rush after HQ
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
^^^
Ahhh. Thank you. Anybody else?
This would be something similar to Texas Chainsaw massacre but without the chainsaw grin . Just kidding.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
drags him back to the room for cross examination
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Oh my God! HQ u are not yet through with ur dose. beync i tink we need to refer him refer him for serious tests...

And as for jhy ..beync i leave him in ur capable hands
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 01, 2012
^ Erh? Say What? shocked

Ah, I travelled o. embarassed cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2012
grin we thank God for successul operation last night. Though the patient been in coma since then but hopefully he regain consciousness before 9:am dis morning
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Xionez: ^^^
Ahhh. Thank you. Anybody else?
This would be something similar to Texas Chainsaw massacre but without the chainsaw grin . Just kidding.
massacre wetin? I have 21yrs experience in dis field. *gives Xionez injections*

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.