Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (78953 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why should you be confused bro?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
ask him what he says about where ayo is taking us to
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tells her not to listen to Ayo. I've got a romantic place where myself and her will be spending our honeymoon kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ask him if he wants to borrow my gateman's jincheng bike since okada has been banned?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Xionez: Ask him if he wants to borrow my gateman's jincheng bike since okada has been banned?
just observing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Beync: ask him what he says about where ayo is taking us to
Obinoscopy: Tells her not to listen to Ayo. I've got a romantic place where myself and her will be spending our honeymoon kiss

confused the more this should b me and beync why all dis bitter-sugar-sun thingy am hearing frm obinoscopy(10 letters :-/)
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Still waiting for the perfect moment to cut in
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ask him: "moment to cut into what?"
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
ciphoenix: Still waiting for the perfect moment to cut in
what did u just do
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Cuts into conversation. Derails it
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
ask him what are his observations since he is an observer
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
ask her to give me my money grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
ask her if she did laundry for me
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Asks her how her day went smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
tell him everything went fine
and ask how he is doing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
*Smiles* tells her how well i'm doing but for some ish, and Tells her to go to bed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Asks him why he's posting links
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
Tell him there's no sleep for night duty
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Ask her who put her in night duty?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
**rushes in**

Where socket? Where socket? Laptop Battery is 7%? Where socket oooooooo. U mean sey socket no dey this room?. No time!!!

**rushes out**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
ask him if this room is socket room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Asks him if he gave us money for fuel angry tells her not to mind him smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
whispers in his ear
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Grins
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Asks them all y are u building castles in d air and behaving like i wud 7yrs ago
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
ask him when we are going to the wonder land
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Steal glances at her backyard and ask for permission to park my 2 pure water and 1 straw there undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
beats him back to reality
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nice beating cry
Plead with her.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
jhydebaba: Nice beating cry
Plead with her.
awe am sorry ok, I hate to see people cry *show him some love*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jhy am so disapointed in u how cud u let her beat u dat much wat happend to ur macho power*pulls him in d ear* u are going back there

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / Who Can Interprete This Picture?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.