Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,608 members, 7,934,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (78956 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Beync: I'll sit down dey look
dont worry wa gba dun mi..wen am through with her..just watch
fairygeh: so who are u planning to beat? undecided @topic,I will teach him the lesson of his life

have been thinking of what xactly to do with you but out of of the goodness of my heart have decided to take you shopping..i kinda like girls with guts..so where shud we go..grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
ayomidis: dont worry wa gba dun mi..wen am through with her..just watch
have been thinking of what xactly to do with you but out of of the goodness of my heart have decided to take you shopping..i kinda like girls with guts..so where shud we go..grin grin
awwwwww,nice one.lolz.@topic,would like to go shopping with him let's say shoprite wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shares her goodies courtesy maga1
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2012
ayomidis: dont worry wa gba dun mi..wen am through with her..just watch
ask him if everyone here understands his his language and tell him to
translate in English.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2012
nothing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
fairygeh: awwwwww,nice one.lolz.@topic,would like to go shopping with him let's say shoprite wink
i think jhy is angry u can give him his buscuits so he can b busy with smtn while we pick a date..
Beync: ask him if everyone here understands his his language and tell him to
translate in English.
well my language is a very rich one u can apply for lessons though..but this excerpt means in direct translation that u ud enjoy me
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
stares @ him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Stares at her bootilicious bakassi shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2012
Give him a hot,dirty,crazy and unforgettable,one in a life time slap,he's gonna faint from the force
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
friendly talk
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
*recovers from coma*
Mistakenly grabs vicky from the back undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2012
grin I don't think u want to recover from your coma .
@Topic, Examine him cos he's going gaga
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2012
send her to the kitchen
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2012
send him to laundry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Jeram: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2012
If the fellow is responsible u may learn from him or otherwise watch carefully not to be BOKOKO person.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2012
ask him what he's talking about
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
put her ass her to sleep
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Send his arss to work
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
tie her up and throw her under the bed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lift him up in kunfu style hanging him up in the air
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Walk her to my room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
walk him to the gate
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
angry

Walk her back to the room. cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
ask him what can i do make him happy today grin
he's been angry since morn
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
^ cheesy Now, come close. . .

*whisper something to her*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Gist and gist
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
. . .and watch movies all day.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tells him to see a doctor.

all u could do with her is to gist and watch movie SMH
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
Run as fast as my legs could,dont think I am safe with him*picks race*.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Jhyde Nah, I meant "all day". Of Course, you still have "all night". cheesy

@OP Ask her to choose between options.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Stay with him all day but leave @ night undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Chat with her

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / Who Can Interprete This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.