Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,195 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (40524 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Tyra Banks: America Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
@ Old Glory
It'd definitely be nice to see her win but when does the front runner ever win out? Or maybe no one thinks she's the front runner but us or me. LOL! Oh, did anyone notice how a blck girl (can't remember her name but not jade or furonda) was like "NNENNA keeps winning the challeneges but that's ok b/c I'm going to win it all" I was like "oh really". Which "other black girl" are you referring to?

@ menike
A "Disgrace" Playa, break that one down for me 'cause I don't know. . .or are you kidding? smiley Anyhow the boyfriend is White.

@ hot-angel
grin grin grin grin grin For some eason I think NNENNA's going to faint. I'll have to watch & I can't wait. grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ udohdnl
shocked shocked shocked shocked Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2006
Na it's not nnenna that'll faint. It's that white girl.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2006
i think it is tyra.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2006
Eastcoast:

i think it is tyra.
that's a worstest thought. lol.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2006
it was my younger sister that actually suggested it to me. she was like during the preview, she saw tyra sitting up.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by nike4luv(f): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2006
what channel do u guys watch this? i gat sky, am trying living tv, they doing another top model thingy but i dont think its the one u guys are talking about embarassed
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy she was also like maybe nobody fainted. you know they are doing a challenge to get a role on veronica mars so they may be acting but at the expense of the viewers coz we are in suspense sad grin cheesy wink
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2006
Tyra? shocked That would be high drama!. . .I can see it being a white girl. That makes sense.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2006
i guess we will just wait and see tongue
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2006
i think it is nnenna.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2006
Really? Veronica Mars? Who watches that show? Is it any good? Interesting. . .good plug for the show though.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2006
i can't remember watching that show. it is too immature n fake.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2006
Veronica mars is good if u pay attention.

But i think we should just wait and see.

nike4luv:

what channel do u guys watch this? i gat sky, am trying living tv, they doing another top model thingy but i don't think its the one u guys are talking about embarassed
Hunnie, like IAH said, they are still showing the old episodes for y'all. Sorry but UK sucks. tongue tongue
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by nike4luv(f): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2006
ara e o ya
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2006
hot-angel:

Hunnie, like IAH said, they are still showing the old episodes for y'all. Sorry but UK sucks. tongue tongue
u r funny cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2006
nike4luv:

ara e o ya

Emi na mo. cheesy
Eastcoast:

you're funny cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
My sister, i try oo. cool
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by nike4luv(f): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2006
uk actually doesnt suck, grin
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2006
nike4luv:

uk actually doesnt suck, grin
Dont u just wish u can say that 5 more times? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2006
Nnenna is sick oo. Im watching ANTM now, She's listening to jade? No no don't do that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2006
i said it y'all. it was tyra banks and she was acting.
jade is so evil. she is a psych. she works people's mind.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 2:00am On Apr 06, 2006
What's nnenna's problem with the phone? Abeg,, we need someone to advise her oooooooooooooooo. shocked
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2006
Eastcoast:

U right abt that.
Okay just finished the show. Nnenna wasn't eliminated. Like duhhh

But i think her boyfriend is getting into her head. She better not let him get to her head. I really think this thing is cheating. Jade was spose to go home. Seriously she deserved to go home.

Well there's nothing much i wanna say abt this week. Maybe as y'all talk, i'll say something. lol, Nnenna is starting to annoy me, when we say show ur personality, we don't mean stop being the nice girl u've been. Now they are all starting to dislike her (which really doesn't matter, but matters a bit).
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2006
disney:

What's nnenna's problem with the phone? Abeg,, we need someone to advise her oooooooooooooooo. shocked

My sister oo. Shebi she said it was over. WHy did she call him again? She's always on the phone with that boy that said he wishes her failure. Shuuu, see me see wahala oo, i tot she was over it now. Jade is talking to her abt love, jade just wants nnenna to be filled with thoughts of her boyfriend, so she can act stupid and perform bad.

Can't u see why jade said, nnenna is doing good, and she's not getting the thought of her boyfriend in her head. She wanted those thoughts to get to nnenna.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 2:20am On Apr 06, 2006
Eastcoast:

Great summary. My words exactly. At this point I think Jade is CrAzY. Seriously, ya'll. I mean she can't respect ppl at all. Her behavior was scandalous. I was embarrassed for her in a serious way. embarassed Shame on her for the way she behaved. And you'd think she might perform better. Maybe her little strategy is hurting her b/c instead of bringing down her targets she's also bringing down herself. Yep, that's food for thought.

@ hot-angel
I feel ya. I knew that when it came down to Jade & Mollie Sue, they'd send M.S home & that's so unfair! angry angry angry angry The show & Tyra knows it too. I guess they kept Jade (a) She looks like a model chic when she can shut up! (b) The drama = T.V. ratings. Gosh!

As for NNENNA, that girls trippin' for sure! Disney, friends please talk to yo sister oooooooooo! She needs to let the bf go. She knows it to but Jade is, how do you say, "pouring salt in the game". HATER! I could go on, but I'll stop here.

But do ya'll really think that NNENNA's not nice? Holla back.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 2:26am On Apr 06, 2006
IF jade leaves American Idol, its over for me oooooooo jare. l won't watch it again cos those white chicks have no personality. U know jade , nnenna and veronda make the show interesting.

But all the same, l think Nnenna tried o jare even with the accent , she still did a good job on "cover girl" madness but l think the stupid guy she is dating don't want her to win the show. What his buzz? He's always interfering and Tyra always showing it to the world ,
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by GREED(m): 2:27am On Apr 06, 2006
She's nice, those girls are just jealous of her nigerian beauty.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 3:03am On Apr 06, 2006
jade is so like,  angry  duh,  annoying. Did y'all see how she was dissing the other girls in her,  what do i call it undecided ok  rap. i liikeed the wild n out challenge.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 3:12am On Apr 06, 2006
jade has some CHARACTER issues. not even flaws, "issues". i don't think[i] cover girl[/i] can fix that. lipsrsealed
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2006
jade dressed up as lil red riding hood smiley. they shouldd have made her the big bad wolf cool cool cool coz that is who is really is.

Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2006
i think next week Nnenna's going to get into a fight because at the preview i heard that girl (wats her name?) call her a bitch.

whoever said Veronica Mars is immature? plz i think Veronica Mars is great u just have to follow it up! well why does Miss Jay keep saying Nnenna's boring.

Lats night when i saw Molly Sue leave i almost cried  cry well i did a lil' bit because i wanted Jade out so bad!!!! n i think i saw Jade tear up! i tho't she didn't cry. that girl's got issues on her own1 i want her out so bad!!!!!!!!! she thinks she's all that!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 2:01am On Apr 07, 2006
oh one more thing this week's cover girl was Nnenna grin
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 2:33am On Apr 07, 2006
@ tamia
the girl who said "bitch" was Brooke. I really like Brooke. Her, NNENNA & Mollie Sue were my favorites & now I'm down to 2! embarassed But I hope that was just a "teaser" and that Brooke wasn't really talking to/about NNENNA. That'll be wahala ooooo! 6 more days. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) / Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.