Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,454 members, 7,853,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Do You Like My Profile Photo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (2198 Views)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by MrCork: 3:48pm On Apr 22
tiswell:
what is it with defense for the evening newspaper 📰

Ofeke!

Wot has newspaper gots to do wit boooooobsi sir?..are u drinking?(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by cactusJack(m): 11:36am On Apr 23
Mgbeke
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Bullfallo(m): 11:39am On Apr 23
MrCork:

U sound like intamet eeeeediot.have u ever been called intanet eeeeeeeeediot sir?(no oofencse) smiley
you are a big fool
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Caaz: 1:48pm On Apr 23
Bullfallo:
you are a big fool
See how he subtly kept you in your place.
Majority of you online loves throwing shades at women,but when same shade are being thrown at you,you cannot handle it.

Most of you came from shitty dysfunctional homes and poor background,but takes delight in trolling people.

What you cannot handle,don't dish to the other person.

Bye

4 Likes

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23
illicit:
Hmmmm no

Ur mammary gland is not well aligned in d pics

🤕
haaa you won't kill us here oo with your comment.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by MrCork: 9:30am On Apr 28
mamagee3:
Do you like my profile photo?

“Like” my profile photo if you like my profile photo

We love the hips,height plus yansh & side yansh please. & boooooobsi please..you are a wifey material cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Men Really Want! / She Said Yes / Keeping Him Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.