Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,264 members, 7,981,479 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? (24539 Views)

For Sale 5bedroom, 2parlours, 5toilets, one kitchen, 2relaxation spot and BQ / 4bedroom Flat And 7rooms Toilet, Bathroom N Kitchen For Tenants / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Apr 25
Kipaji:

In my household, each wife will cook for everybody: me, her co-wife, and all the kids. I impose this to foster unity among the children and collaboration with the wives.
For example, let's say today it is wife2's turn to cook. Then, she will cook for the whole family, not only her kids. We will all eat her food that day. And I forbid the other wife to cook something else for her kids and have her kids eat something else. No. This would create "clans" within my household, which I do not want. I want all of my kids to see themselves as brothers and sisters not as step-brothers and step-sisters.

All this is empty talk.

You really have delusions. Maybe if you marry docile women direct from village sha. But you will always want to eat your cake and have it

Practically everyone I have known or met who married second wife was thoroughly pus-sy whipped by the new wife - usually to the point of giving the new wife official status over the first wife

Also as a husband and a child and a sibling - women are extremely territorial about kitchens. A wife can assert ownership of kitchen to her husband - will do same to her in laws

You really want to go through with your polygamous fantasy then build seperate houses in the compound.

I hope you actually have the time to raise your children and not follow the usual path if outsourcing the raising to the wives - because that is where the damage starts. The women will be in competition to 'raise the better kids' and will fudge or hide any bad behavior as this will reflect badly on them
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by decatalyst(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25
NOETHNICITY:
making meaningless joke over everything is the very reason I know how childish you are.

You are just senile!
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Sk5050: 12:52pm On May 13
Women of nowadays are too jealous of themselves I wonder why the unnecessary competition
Kipaji:

As far as I am concerned a woman that refuses to see her co-wife is a bad wife. Each wife will have her quarters but they don't mind seeing each other around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Painting A House Black? / Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.