Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (23779 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2012
^Inked_Nerd, u try well well wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2012
@OP: lmao, my day was entertaining. My psychology class was full of a bunch of interesting characters--a former drug addict, a semi-annoying Nigerian woman, a [perhaps] former drug dealer, a talkative girl with some kind of disorder I have yet to figure out, East Asian students trying to hustle textbooks to students in my psychology class, and a slew of other things I find to be entertaining about the class. My day started off quite horribly but it quickly picked up. Initially, my day pretty much continued on from the previous night. I spent much of the early hours of the morning writing an essay on generation gaps for my younger brother. The poor kid was overwhelmed with homework and assignments from his extracurricular activities so I decided to do some of the work to ease the workload off of him. Sadly, I got about 3 ½ hours of sleep. Oh by the way, I LOVE my biology professor--the dude is a trip!! His class is like a comedy class and a science class all in one!

ALSO, there's this hispanic woman woman in my biology class and she has this really strange raspy, somewhat deep voice. Here's a back story of the woman. She has a very thick Spanish accent, so with the accent and weird voice, she has a bad habit of answering questions in class without raising her hand. So today while in biology class, the professor asked a question and instead of raising her hand and waiting to be called, she immediately started shouting out the answer. The class a whole was so taken aback that one student said out loud "Damn!!!" and the whole class started laughing. I'm not too fond of science courses like chemistry and biology but this is one of the first classes that I think I won't be falling asleep in grin

mcnepow:

^Inked_Nerd, u try well well wink

lol thanks wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2012
Had the worst cramp. Almost got into an accident because the thing just hit me like "damn!! am I labor now?".

Stressful day, studying for last exam before spring break. I cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Had the worst cramp. Almost got into an accident because the thing just hit me like "damn!! am I labor now?".

Stressful day, studying for last exam before spring break. I cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!   kiss kiss kiss

Eh ya. Pele cry kiss

Hope you have fun during spring break. Try not to have too much fun though wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 02, 2012
lol thanks jare. Read your post, hilarious cheesy

Which psych course is that? (if you dont mind me asking)
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 2:48am On Mar 02, 2012
The course is based on contemporary psychological viewpoints, human growth and development, and sexuality and culture. In all, its pretty much a developmental psychology, social psychology, and psychology of visual perception wrapped up in one big ball of fun! I like to sit in the back and observe the whole class grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2012
Yesterday while doing business, I was catching fun.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2012
@OP: My day was exhausting. I spent much of my evening and some of the early hours of this morning in the Bronx. It was raining and cold so I wanted to get home as soon as possible. Anyway, I had dinner with my family, and I didn't really like it because I wasn't looking forward to it. All I wanted was the food minus the family gathering and interaction. The only thing that made my day somewhat ok was that there were loads of SEXY hispanic guys all over the place. Mehn, my head was turnin' left and right grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hispanic guys part of your family?? undecided undecided

@op, lots of shopping, my father has suddenly turned to a yes man undecided undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Chimezie198(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Victorious day! Declared war on Rats and squirrels.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Wat a day!
went to anoda part of town to see a friend. spent a reasonable part of the day with her since we last saw over 3yrs ago.
got bak home at about 7p.m real tired but had to force maself to iron ma clothes in preparation for church.
got online after that and had a quarrel/fight wit two female friends who were bent on deceiving themselves - the 1st claiming to hate me and the 2nd claiming i insulted her simply because i tried telling them the truth. Just feel like switching off ma phones for a very lonnggg time. M so not happy now.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2012
@OP: I slept all day cool

Flashaldrin:

Hispanic guys part of your family?? undecided undecided

@op, lots of shopping, my father has suddenly turned to a yes man undecided undecided

Nope, no hispanics in my family. There's a couple of Indians here and there but they're semi-distant relatives from my mom's side of the family.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
alrighty! you slept all day and night?? shocked shocked

today is the last free day before the rigors of the next school week, trying to do everything i've been putting off during the week in one day.
assignments, visitations, some projects and most importantly gaming grin grin
sadly i couldnt even conclude like 30%, i even missed lotta events i've been invited to, just to catch up, so many things on my hands . . . sad sad
there's this girl that asked me to help with her assignment, been putting it off for one month now, told her today would be the last day, but here i am. embarassed
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 5:41am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP: My day was ok. I barely slept the night before. I wasted about two hours of my life doing frivolous things. After the the nonsense two hours, I went to buy some film and camera supplies and accessories for my photography class. When I got to the damn store the  store owners were giving me a hard time about purchasing their bullshit products. Smh, that's one store I won't be going back to. After spending about 30 minutes in the friggin' store, I was so annoyed that I decided to treat myself to a burrito at Chipotle Mexican Grill. I decided to make my order to go so I had some time left over so I decided to go grab some donuts a Dunkin' Donuts. After paying for my donuts, I was walking towards the subway station blasting my music, and as I walked down the street. While walking, I noticed two oyibo guys walking in my direction and one of them was really cute. The one who was really cute was walking in a swaying manner. I started to laugh a little then I noticed he was walking closer to me, then he opened his arms as though he wanted to hug me lol. At this point, I know my story may sound strange but I actually jumped into his arms and hugged him and the two of us looked at each other and started laughing about the whole thing, then he whispered something to me as he walked away in the opposite direction and I laughed and made my way to the train station. When I got off the train, I called my sister and told her about what happened prior to me getting on the train and she said "What the fück?!?! Yo you need to stop huggin' and kissin' these random white dudes. First it was that guido guy on the bus, now it's some random guy on 33rd Street!!" I laughed and told her it wasn't a big deal to me but her face looked like this anyway →  tongue. So overall, my day/evening was good. I got a free hug and a burrito to munch on.

Flashaldrin:

alrighty! you slept all day and night?? shocked shocked

today is the last free day before the rigors of the next school week, trying to do everything i've been putting off during the week in one day.
assignments, visitations, some projects and most importantly gaming grin grin
sadly i couldnt even conclude like 30%, i even missed lotta events i've been invited to, just to catch up, so many things on my hands . . . sad sad
there's this girl that asked me to help with her assignment, been putting it off for one month now, told her today would be the last day, but here i am. embarassed

lol not all night. I slept all day but stayed up all night
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2012
Wish naija gurls culd hug n kiss us that way too but them too dey form. e for make sensd.,.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2012
^ gigglin. . . . . . .
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
^who or what is making u giggle?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
chucklin . . . . . .
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Chimezie198(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
Wonderful day
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dyt:

chucklin . . . . . .
But m not touching you too hard wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2012
@OP: Omg, my biology professor is a with [I wanted to call her something else that rhymes with witch but I'll be nice]. The whole class thinks she crazy. Someone people were mumbling something in class at the lab table I was sitting at and the evil witch immediately goes to me and singles me out as though I were involved in it. I told her that I wasn't the student talking and even the students who were talking confessed that they had been the ones who were making noise. Then the evil witch took it a step further and told me to move my seat. At that point the class was looking at her like she'd just lost her mind. As she was walking away, she swore that she heard a student call her crazy then started ranting about how she'd report whoever said it. After that, she decided to single out another student who had recently joined the class [meaning it was her first day in the class]. She tried to kick out the student when she asked the student why she wasn't reading from her textbook. The student reminded her that it was her first day in the class and the professor started going nuts and started talking about calling security to remove the girl. Then after that happened, 5 minutes hadn't passed when she tried to kick out another student!!! The second girl the professor was picking on asked the professor if she could repeat what she was explaining on the screen and the professor asked her why she was talking in class, so the student told her that she wanted to know what the professor had said. So the professor said to her "Then why didn't you asked me instead of talking" And the class looked so confused at this point. So the girl told her that she did ask and that the professor just didn't here her. Then the professor told her the student that she'd better not catch an attitude with her otherwise she'll fail her, call security, and kick her out of the class. The girl told her that she wasn't having an attitude and that she was making a big deal out of nothing. Smh, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hate this semester. The professor better hope that I don't find out what kind of car she drives otherwise she may end up with slashed tires.

Oh by the way, the biology professor I just mentioned is not the same one I mentioned in my previous post--I have two biology professors. Unfortunately, the lab professor is a total äss! The second professor is laid back and easy to talk to.

mcnepow:

Wish naija gurls culd hug n kiss us that way too but them too dey form. e for make sensd.,.

lol, I told a classmate about it and she seemed shocked by it.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Inked-Nerd, which school do you attend?
@op awesome day as I couldn't get what I wanted. I went to challenge My H.O.D but He wasn't giving Me positive response.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
Emeka 7.:

@Inked-Nerd, which school do you attend?@op awesome day as I couldn't get what I wanted. I went to challenge My H.O.D but He wasn't giving Me positive response.

I'm not gonna reveal that information here on Nairaland lol grin

By the way, I forgot to mention, the professor is a good professor I will at least admit that about her--she just has a MAJOR attitude problem angry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 4:47am On Mar 07, 2012
^Pls can you reveal it outside this forum?
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2012
@OP: My day was ok. Just a bit tired.

Emeka 7.:

^Pls can you reveal it outside this forum?

Nope, sorry. All I'll say is that it's somewhere in New York.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Emeka72(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2012
^ Ok I love that because that is what I needed to know i.e. whether the School is in 9geria or not.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by CrazyMan(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Very bad I tell you
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 5:13am On Mar 10, 2012
@OP: I don't even know where to begin. It started off ok I guess but eventually towards the afternoon, my mood changed and I started reflecting on some things. I'm gonna stay positive though. I'll go for a run tomorrow morning so I can clear my mind. . . Either that or I'll tell call my best friend so he can comfort me. He always seems to put a smile on my face.

CrazyMan:

Very bad I tell you

Eh ya. What's the matter? embarassed
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^ hello inky, what happened naa??

@op, i'm so tired, been in paediatric posting since morning with one itk consultant with whom you can never get anything right, and e no even be fine fine children, naa all this local village kpakos grin though there was one sweet kiss kiss
just relaxing for now, still got lots to read before that man will give me another embarrassing round tomorrow.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
Where is everyone?? undecided undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25am On Mar 27, 2012
@OP: My day was tiring. Feeling a tad under the whether.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
Been in this surgery since mornin (9 am) and i'm so famished!
The sight of so much blood and the suya smell (of burnt flesh) is driving dizzy!
Cant wait to get out, thought there is still one more to go sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.