Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U (1707 Views)

If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 3:14pm On Apr 25
Any man who post or comment on this topic is an Impotent man because this topic is for impotent men only. According to Research, poor Impotent men always use insults & abuse to cover up. So, Even if you try to hide by insulting or abusing others, we already know you are impotent.

If any rich Impotent man is interested in getting married to a single lady. Impotent men can WhatsApp 09064317755

The impotent man must be rich, must be a Christian and a very kind man. Being impotent is nothing. We can discuss the rest. WhatsApp 09064317755

It is not every woman that wants to be having sex??
It's right for a woman that dislikes sex to marry a gay or Impotent man who's rich and kind. Simple
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Jogs1900: 3:15pm On Apr 25
Hehen
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Jogs1900: 3:15pm On Apr 25
pinkbarby:
This topic is for our dear impotent men - meaning a man that his penis doesn't rise & can't sex a woman. It's okay, because if they're interested in getting married to a single lady & their secret will remain hidden for life. There can be a Non disclosure agreement (NDA) to keep things sealed. You can WhatsApp 09064317755 . The impotent man must be at least 29 years old, must be rich, must be a Christian and a very kind man. Being impotent is nothing. We can discuss the rest. WhatsApp 09064317755
Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by muyico(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25
Rich? Dis 1 nah gold digger

11 Likes

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by shortgun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25
Which kind format be dis again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Apr 25
muyico:
Rich? Dis 1 nah gold digger

Economy is hard.....
When u are hoe plus lazy....this is not a bad strategy to avoid paying bills.........afterall...she has numerous exes to service her... It's a win win...

Where is nlfpmod seff.....come and help this madam get her impotent rich man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25
Do impotent Men exists in this Naija at all shocked
I never came across any seriously
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Rexymania(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25
Anybody that gets married to you will be considered impotent
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by GreatOchuks: 11:41pm On Apr 25
Na the Man go be impotent , he go still de rich before qualifying to sign the Agreement

This wan be like the kind deal when Fubara go Abuja go sign.

1 Like

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 11:08am On Apr 28
GreatOchuks:
Another Impotent man spotted.

Studies have shown that poor Impotent men always use insults to cover up. Don't cry and don't be sad because we know that you are impotent
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by SenecaTheYonger: 11:40am On Apr 28
pinkbarby:
This topic is for our dear impotent men - meaning a man that his penis doesn't rise & can't sex a woman. It's okay, because if they're interested in getting married to a single lady & their secret will remain hidden for life. There can be a Non disclosure agreement (NDA) to keep things sealed. You can WhatsApp 09064317755 .

The impotent man must be at least 29 years old, must be rich, must be a Christian and a very kind man. Being impotent is nothing. We can discuss the rest. WhatsApp 09064317755

Na so men don scarce reach una come dey find impotent men to marry?

The other day it was a bunch of women that wanted to marry gay men as long as he has money and will give them children and take care of family, they didn’t mind if he’s anus is getting drilled.

What is happening to our women? The desperation is getting g outta hand

1 Like

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by GreatOchuks: 12:02pm On Apr 28
pinkbarby:
LoL, this is why education is important. School is not scam.

Go and ask a good lawyer about what a Non- disclosure agreement NDA means. Then, show him this topic to explain to you better.

Nobody will be qualifying to sign an agreement. The agreement is the man's choice if he wants it or not. Ask a lawyer....

Your life must be a hard and sad one , reason why you don't even recognise cruise again grin grin grin.

For your info , even a secondary school student knows what a Non disclosure agreement mean .

Ozuor , don't go and hustle,, be roaming about looking for impotent men to prey on ,,, grin grin grin grin ,, maybe you should check your family members, there must be impotent men there because Nigerian Men generally aren't impotent..

2 Likes

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Akpabio22: 1:33pm On Apr 28
See this old olosho dey find man head wen she won dey use. You want to marry or date him and be collecting gbola from another man ode go and find someone meaningful to do with you olosho life laziness is a disaster to humanity undecided
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by imagrg(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28
Dem one run am streets. grin
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by succri(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28
This one found her niche cheesy cheesy cheesy orishirishi

2 Likes

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:20pm On May 20
The impotent man must be at least 29 years old, must be rich, must be a Christian and a very kind man. Being impotent is nothing. We can discuss the rest.

Nicki MINAJ'S Lyrics
"Moment 4 Life"
(feat. Drake)

[Nicki Minaj:]
I fly with the stars in the skies
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
But to live doesn't mean you're alive
Don't worry 'bout me and who I fire
I get what I desire, it's my empire
And yes, I call the shots, I am the umpire
I sprinkle holy water upon a vampire
In this very moment, I'm king
In this very moment, I slayed Goliath with a sling
This very moment, I bring
Put it on everything that I will retire with the ring
And I will retire with the crown, yes
No, I'm not lucky, I'm blessed, yes
Clap for the heavyweight champ, me
But I couldn't do it all alone, we
Young Money raised me, grew up out in Baisley
Southside Jamaica, Queens, and it's crazy
'Cause I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change me
Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't faze me
Ain't being cocky, we just vindicated
Best believe that when we done, this moment will be syndicated
I don't know, this night just remind me of
Everything they deprived me of (Yeah)
Put your drinks up
It's a celebration every time we link up
We done did everything they can think of
Greatness is what we on the brink of

I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
'Cause in this moment, I just feel so alive, alive, alive
This is my moment, I just feel so alive, alive, alive

[Drake:]
What I tell them hoes? Bow, bow, bow to me, drop down to your knees
Young Money the mafia, that's word to Lil' Cease
I'm in the Dominican, Big Papi Ortiz
Doing target practice, all these bitches just aiming to please
Shout out to the CEO, 500 Degreez
Shout out to the OVO, red wings and fatigues, oh
Niggas wanna be friends, how coincidental
This supposed to be y'all year? We ain't get the memo
A young king, pay me in gold
40 got a bunch of weed he ain't even roll
These niggas be droppin' songs, they ain't even cold
Weezy on top, and that nigga ain't even home yet
Yeah, be very afraid
These other rappers gettin' bodied and carried away
Bleep it, me and Nicki Nick gettin' married today
And all you bitches that be hatin' can catch a bouquet, ooh
Yeah, you a star in my eyes
You and all them white girls, party of five
Are we drinking a lil' more? I can hardly decide
I can't believe we really made it, I'm partly surprised, I swear
Damn, this one for the books, man
I swear this shit is as fun as it looks, man
I'm really tryna make it more than what it is
'Cause everybody dies, but not everybody lives, ah

[Nicki Minaj:]

This is my moment
I waited all my
Life, I can tell it's time
Drifting away, I'm
One with the sunsets
I have become alive

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:21pm On May 20
The impotent man must be at least 29 years old, must be rich, must be a Christian and a very kind man. Being impotent is nothing
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:22pm On May 20
This topic is for our dear impotent men - meaning a man that his penis doesn't rise & can't sex a woman
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:22pm On May 20
It's okay, because if they're interested in getting married to a single lady & their secret will remain hidden for life
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:23pm On May 20
If you want, there can be a Non disclosure agreement (NDA) to keep things sealed.
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:31pm On May 20
GreatOchuks:

Studies have shown that poor Impotent men always use insults to cover up. Don't cry and don't be sad because we know that you are impotent
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:37pm On May 20
Akpabio22:
undecided

But for the insulting post u made, we know you are an olosho born idiotic Impotent guy. Becos your mother is a sex starved prostitute ashawo, you don't know there are lots of women who dislikes sex
You think it's every woman that wants to be having sex... An olosho born like you cannot know
You better go and do something meaningful with ur lazy, disastrous, olosho birth life. You are hazardous to humanity, ewu, Akuya
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Jman06(m): 2:41pm On May 20
This one wants to be married and still collecting d1cks outside, so that she can fill the man's house with basztards from East, West, North and South!

There are men who may not necessarily be impotent who are up for that kind of life sha. They're called cuckolds and it's a sexual fetish those men have. Tueh!
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:44pm On May 20
SenecaTheYonger:

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 2:46pm On May 20
Jman06:
!
Another Impotent man spotted. Studies have shown that poor Impotent men always use insults to cover up. Don't cry and don't be sad because we know that you are impotent

But you are a bastard for that insulting post u made
Is it your life?
Is it your decision?
So how come you want to die over other people's lives decision?
Or do you think it's every woman that wants to be having sex
Sex is not a must, it's a choice
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by SenecaTheYonger: 2:46pm On May 20
pinkbarby:

Oh wow. Never knew that
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Jman06(m): 3:02pm On May 20
pinkbarby:
You are a bastard

Is it your life?
Is it your decision?

It's right for a woman that dislikes sex to marry a gay or Impotent man who's rich and kind. Simple
Your entire generations are basztardsz!

Story for the gods! Trying to divert attention from the intent of your advert! You simply want to be married to the man while collecting from outside and filling his house with basztardsz. It's pretty obvious!

I didn't even condemn you because I know that some men are up for such. People have different life choices but should be ready to face the consequences.
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by dkidd: 3:16pm On May 20
pinkbarby:
Chuks, you must be a useless idiot. If you are impotent, take your pretense somewhere else

Ozuor, you better go and hustle instead of talking nonsense about other people's choice. if we check your family members there must be impotent bastard men there.

Chuks, you are a foolish useless worthless bastard born by prostitute sex addict woman which is why you don't know that not all women likes sex. Madman

Oh, you think it's every woman that wants to be having sex
Is it your life?
Is it your decision?

Don't take this the wrong way but I want to know why u hate sex?
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by GreatOchuks: 3:28pm On May 20
pinkbarby:
Chuks, you must be a useless idiot. If you are impotent, take your pretense somewhere else

Ozuor, you better go and hustle instead of talking nonsense about other people's choice. if we check your family members there must be impotent bastard men there.

Chuks, you are a foolish useless worthless bastard born by prostitute sex addict woman which is why you don't know that not all women likes sex. Madman

Oh, you think it's every woman that wants to be having sex
Is it your life?
Is it your decision?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£E pain am , reach him skeleton, hahahahaha.

The way you are wailing, it's clear that you are also an impotent Man , hahahahaha.
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 8:24pm On May 20
It is not every woman that wants to be having sex??
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 8:25pm On May 20
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 8:27pm On May 20
Ignoring idiots that have no future which is why they go online to bully people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] / My Pal Wants To Marry My Ex-girl ! / Womens English Translation

Viewing this topic: basswoodd2222

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.