Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,281 members, 7,936,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election (9575 Views)

Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. / APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting / Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

He is the next gov,GNI will go senate

Honestly, you understand the game.
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Stick to your South South analysis

The guy is actually right. I am not writing to support Yayi, but the reality is he is the next governor grin
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by garfield1: 6:00pm On Apr 26
UTILITYMAY:

Honestly, you understand the game.

That is why I am the best here.if triple A was patient and remained in APC,he would be senator by now
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

That is why I am the best here.if triple A was patient and remained in APC,he would be senator by now

I don't think so. Possibly would be the next Ogun West Senator after Yayi. Yayi's candidacy in the last election was a deliberate arrangement towards becoming the next governor after Dapo.
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by garfield1: 6:51pm On Apr 26
UTILITYMAY:

I don't think so. Possibly would be the next Ogun West Senator after Yayi. Yayi's candidacy in the last election was a deliberate arrangement towards becoming the next governor after Dapo.

Yes though dapo wants to betray yayi
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

To favor who?
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by garfield1: 6:58pm On Apr 26
UTILITYMAY:

To favor who?

Am unknown businessman like himself

1 Like

Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by justified007: 7:40pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

I salute your knowledge of politics @garfield1. I am a proud Yewaman and my 2 parents are from Yewa and I can tell you Yayi is the candidate to be. And you're right about DA trying to betray Yayi in support of somebody else.

The reality of the whole thing is that DA is not in control of the party's structure and not even in full control of his government. He got to the power on the back of Yayi/OGD structures and surprisingly his still unable to impose himself after 5 years.

DA would've been an ex governor now if not for Yayi structure because the OGD guys betray him after their man got elected to the Senate
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by garfield1: 9:15pm On Apr 26
justified007:

I salute your knowledge of politics @garfield1. I am a proud Yewaman and my 2 parents are from Yewa and I can tell you Yayi is the candidate to be. And you're right about DA trying to betray Yayi in support of somebody else.

The reality of the whole thing is that DA is not in control of the party's structure and not even in full control of his government. He got to the power on the back of Yayi/OGD structures and surprisingly his still unable to impose himself after 5 years.

DA would've been an ex governor now if not for Yayi structure because the OGD guys betray him after their man got elected to the Senate

I just pray yayi wins APC guber ticket and surviv
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by WorldRichest: 9:27pm On Apr 26
helinues:

How can he be senator for a decade in Lagos state without even making any tangible impacts in ordinary Yewa that he his from not to talk of Ogun state.

Now that he realized his ambition for Lagos is not possible, he suddenly remember the existence of Ogun state bah.

He can continue representing Yewa as senators but that ambition of Ogun governor, he should just forget about it .

Cc recenthistory

YAYI is coming with the Lagos machinery, we will crush every opposition. Don't stand in the way so that you will not be crushed. Mind you, I am Abeokuta boy, born and raised in Lagos
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by helinues: 9:28pm On Apr 26
WorldRichest:

YAYI is coming with the Lagos machinery, we will crush every opposition. Don't stand in the way so that you will not be crushed. Mind you, I am Abeokuta boy, born and raised in Lagos

Lagos Machinery to Yewa..

Na this una bragging go even scatter his little chance. Trust me
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by Cajal(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26
helinues:
grin cheesy

Adebutu and Pdp should go and sit down somewhere.

Yewa axis should be able to produce the next governor, any credible candidate apart from Yayi should be considered
Yayi has no contender

He is going to win easily
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by humberjade: 5:00am On Apr 27
helinues:
grin cheesy

Adebutu and Pdp should go and sit down somewhere.

Yewa axis should be able to produce the next governor, any credible candidate apart from Yayi should be considered

Any Yewa candidate other than Yayi, will fail abysmally like those before him. Mention 3 people that are capable of maneuvering the antics of the Egba people come 2027?
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by helinues: 5:04am On Apr 27
humberjade:

Any Yewa candidate other than Yayi, will fail abysmally like those before him. Mention 3 people that are capable of maneuvering the antics of the Egba people come 2027?

Why must it be Yayi?

What did he do to Yewa or any part of Ogun state?
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by humberjade: 8:03am On Apr 27
helinues:

Why must it be Yayi?

What did he do to Yewa or any part of Ogun state?

Because he is the only one with the political clout that can deliver the ticket for that part of the State. Time and time over, the East and the Central uses the political destiny of the West to play ping pong, why, because they lack someone with the political sagacity, financial muscle, and clout to stand neck to neck with potential candidates from other zones.

When election is around the corner you will hear the Ijebus say, the Egbas and Egbados are the same, hence, they should share the 8-year tenure. When Ijebu finishes, you will hear the Egbas say we need someone with the political qualities I listed above. Now, una don start again, same tactics, run their forerunner to the ground and bully the zone into submission. 😏

I might be wrong though, oya mention two potential candidates from Ogun West that can takeover from DA.

Now forget what he did or didn't do, after all, he wasn't representing the State at the National Assembly until now. Kindly tell me also what this your miracle candidate from Ogun West has done for Yewa or Ogun State. Please don't just mention Gboyega Isiaka, he's always tried and failed.
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by helinues: 8:07am On Apr 27
humberjade:

Because he is the only one with the political clout that can deliver the ticket for that part of the State. Time and time over, the East and the Central uses the political destiny of the West to play ping pong, why, because they lack someone with the political sagacity, financial muscle, and clout to stand neck to neck with potential candidates from other zones.

When election is around the corner you will hear the Ijebus say, the Egbas and Egbados are the same, hence, they should share the 8-year tenure. When Ijebu finishes, you will hear the Egbas say we need someone with the political qualities I listed above. Now, una don start again, same tactics, run their forerunner to the ground and bully the zone into submission. 😏

I might be wrong though, oya mention two potential candidates from Ogun West that can takeover from DA.

Now forget what he did or didn't do, after all, he wasn't representing the State at the National Assembly until now. Kindly tell me also what this your miracle candidate from Ogun West has done for Yewa or Ogun State. Please don't just mention Gboyega Isiaka, he's always tried and failed.

I am just hoping Yayi's supporters from outside Ogun state would be around during the election period so that we can settle the scores ones and for all via poll
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by humberjade: 8:09am On Apr 27
helinues:

I am just hoping Yayi's supporters from outside Ogun state would be around during the election period so that we can settle the scores ones and for all via poll

wink
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by Moroccoguy: 8:22am On Apr 27
YEWA should produce and another viable candidate who is marketable than Yayi if that have any.
Yayi remains the holy hope of YEWA in 2027 if throughly they want to enter oke mosan.
Akinlade or Gni non of them match Yayi in politics and money even connect.
Re: Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election by soil4soil(m): 8:39am On Apr 27
helinues:

Let him come and test his popularity in 2027.

Elections are not conducted online.

Na sma cry him cry when he claimed they bought the senator ticket for him, this time, we go make sure we supply him with storage tanks to contain his over flowing water

I hope so too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office / Nigerian Government Targets 25 Million Residents With Solar Home System / Oloye Jumoke Akinjide Launches National Mandate Group For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.