Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins (16439 Views)

Toxicology On Mohbads Body Ongoing In The U.S - CORONER / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by lagostrendboy: 7:54am On Apr 27
The results of the toxicology test, which was carried out to ascertain the cause of death for the deceased singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, also known as Mohbad, are in.

State attorney Oluwaseun Akinde acknowledged the examination’s American origins at a November 2023 session at the coroner’s court in the state’s Ikorodu district, according to the report from Eyes Of Lagos.

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology result ready, analysis begins

Akinde mentioned that the autopsy focusing on the external body of the deceased had been completed, while the toxicology test aimed to investigate internal factors.

Subsequently, an official from the Lagos State Government, requesting anonymity due to lack of authorization to discuss the matter, informed our correspondent on Thursday that the test results had returned to Nigeria. Additionally, he mentioned that a copy had been forwarded to the police.

“The toxicology test is ready and given to the police. We projected 10 weeks from the outset but it came in before then. The laboratory that would have done the job was burnt down during #EndSARS protest.

“So the sample has to be taken abroad and now that it has been brought back, it is for the police to proceed with their investigation and charge people who needed to be charged to court and call on the government to prosecute, but as it is, I think the Lagos State government has done what it should do, the ball is now in their court,” [/b]the official disclosed.

A source within the Lagos State Police Command, seeking anonymity due to not being authorized to speak to the press, affirmed the result.

[b]“The toxicology report is with us. It arrived on Monday but it is medical jargon for us. We don’t understand what it is. Even you will never understand what it is. So, it has been sent to the pathologists who carried out the autopsy to interpret it in layman’s terms. Once the interpretation is out, it will be announced through the office of the PPRO,”
the source revealed.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/27/mohbads-autopsy-toxicology-result-ready-analysis-begins/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by immortalcrown(m): 8:01am On Apr 27
Mtcheewwww!

What a useless country.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Forumites: 8:07am On Apr 27
No be Nigeria again? Something that’s supposed to be of public notice. The reason the dad needs the DNA performed on the child.. money don dey pass hand now and we already know the outcome.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by PointZerom: 8:10am On Apr 27
cheesy

RENO OMOKIRI is opamoses1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by victorazy(m): 8:13am On Apr 27
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by AqualinaXYZ: 8:13am On Apr 27
Forumites:
No be Nigeria again? Something that’s supposed to be of public notice. The reason the dad needs the DNA performed on the child.. money don dey pass hand now and we already know the outcome.

Very useless country with a foolish president

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by masterfactor(m): 8:14am On Apr 27
MOHBAD THE SIMP, HAD IT BEEN HE WAS AN ALPHA, HE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE TODAY, IF MOHBAD COME THIS LIFE AGAIN, MAKE HE ALLOW PORTABLE MENTOR AM. THE STREET IS MILITARY.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Light78: 8:15am On Apr 27
Someone trending even in death.

Those with comprehension issues should refrain from citing or include me in their remarks.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by ellalina(f): 8:15am On Apr 27
I don't think that would solve anything
Till now, they have yet to give the chronological description of events that led to his death it's a shame

9 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Samfloxin(m): 8:16am On Apr 27
Naija has happened to Mohbad

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by richard870(m): 8:16am On Apr 27
E
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by israelmao(m): 8:16am On Apr 27
After months of manipulation and manoeuvring.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Obakoolex(m): 8:16am On Apr 27
undecidedComing out after the dead has become a stalite in heaven and already forgotten how he used to sing "feel good paranrarahnn"

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Delacroix6(m): 8:17am On Apr 27
masterfactor:
MOHBAD THE SIMP, HAD IT BEEN HE WAS AN ALPHA, HE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE TODAY, IF MOHBAD COME THIS LIFE AGAIN, MAKE HE ALLOW PORTABLE MENTOR AM. THE STREET IS MILITARY.

Woulda been better if we're a sigma..
He has the charms.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by mukthar2000(m): 8:17am On Apr 27
The results of the toxicology test, which was carried out to ascertain the cause of death for the deceased singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, also known as Mohbad, are in.

Since how many months? After una don amend d result with enough lies now is out for una to analyze it for Nigeria mugunss abiii, Foolsss.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Pauliaette(m): 8:20am On Apr 27
What is the need of all these things, the deed has been done. Give this guy a proper befitting burial abeg. My heart bleed for Mohbad and Jnr Pope...

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:20am On Apr 27
undecided
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by LOVEGINO(m): 8:20am On Apr 27
AqualinaXYZ:

Very useless country with a foolish president

... and also useless citizens.

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by herrostar: 8:21am On Apr 27
What is the Bleep all about, they should allow this young guy to RIP jari.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by LiveWire85: 8:22am On Apr 27
Rest In Peace Imole
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Forest122: 8:22am On Apr 27
I hope his wife will do DNA test
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by benuejosh: 8:22am On Apr 27
I think the same people who burnt down the lab during EndSARS are the ones who won Lagos during the last presidential election. I may be wrong with my thought but reason with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Enemyofpeace: 8:23am On Apr 27
Wuruwuru to the answer. Nigerians get ready to be disappoint

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:25am On Apr 27
Every sane Nigerian believe that there is a question mark on this boy's death.

Let's wait for the results of the toxicology

My candid advice, steer far away from bad friends

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by IkeGod9891(m): 8:25am On Apr 27
How did u know that we won't understand?

Don't judge us oohh.... I have friends in Quora who can interpret it.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by seunlayi(m): 8:26am On Apr 27
Better
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Enemyofpeace: 8:26am On Apr 27
Light78:
Someone trending even in death
see as you dey jealous o. Try to die too now, make you too follow am trend. I dey sell otapiapia and it is very very sheep

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Moroccoguy: 8:27am On Apr 27
Many theories surround his death 💀💀💀

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction / Celebrities That Look Alike. Are They Related? / EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.