Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins (16441 Views)

Toxicology On Mohbads Body Ongoing In The U.S - CORONER / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:27am On Apr 27
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Padipadi(m): 8:27am On Apr 27
Wetin kill am
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Kokomaster69: 8:27am On Apr 27
Nothing good will come out of it. Like I will always say , the cabals are everywhere.

Those accused are part of inner circle of Lagos things, I hope you gerrit.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by PayEscrow: 8:28am On Apr 27
“The toxicology report is with us. It arrived on Monday but it is medical jargon for us. We don’t understand what it is. Even you will never understand what it is. So, it has been sent to the pathologists who carried out the autopsy to interpret it in layman’s terms. Once the interpretation is out, it will be announced through the office of the PPRO,” the source revealed.

This person here is yarning dust... Nigeria police up to their thing again
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Light78: 8:28am On Apr 27
Enemyofpeace:
see as you dey jealous o. Try to die too now, make you too follow am trend. I dey sell otapiapia and it is very very sheep

You have a comprehension problem.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Enemyofpeace: 8:28am On Apr 27
Light78:

You have a comprehension problem.
see as you dey jealous o. Try to die too now, make you too follow am trend. I dey sell otapiapia and it is very very sheep
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by UnfairLife7(m): 8:29am On Apr 27
masterfactor:
MOHBAD THE SIMP, HAD IT BEEN HE WAS AN ALPHA, HE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE TODAY, IF MOHBAD COME THIS LIFE AGAIN, MAKE HE ALLOW PORTABLE MENTOR AM. THE STREET IS MILITARY.
you mean portable the ugly dirty boy?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Ebukamatth(m): 8:31am On Apr 27
Omo
This guy no go rest in peace at all
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by SEGLIZ: 8:32am On Apr 27
life is just a passing facet.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by yahmohy27: 8:33am On Apr 27
Pauliaette:
What is the need of all these things, the deed has been done. Give this guy a proper befitting burial abeg. My heart bleed for Mohbad and Jnr Pope...
Talk true , who's with you there?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Laughthem: 8:34am On Apr 27
lagostrendboy:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/27/mohbads-autopsy-toxicology-result-ready-analysis-begins/

Once this case is within it will be silenced and manipulated within trust this country at your own risk....... It's simple as ABC arrest those associated with Mohbad when he was confirmed dead while still unconscious then this whole secrets will unfold after investigation but na still same government dey behave as if they are all clowns when it's obvious he was ganged killed by his fellow associates for Money sake 💰 ..............

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Ebukamatth(m): 8:35am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
you mean portable the ugly dirty boy?

Yes
That has money

And that is very important in life

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:36am On Apr 27
AqualinaXYZ:

Very useless country with a foolish president

You are the fool because you are already out of contest. We are talking about Mohbad here. Why are you so bittered, Tinubu is destined to rule the nation if you like go to okavango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Devaro: 8:39am On Apr 27
The matter don tire me...

👇👇👇
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Fearyourcreator: 8:44am On Apr 27
AqualinaXYZ:

Foolish president lolzzzz... E easy na hin your papa no be chairman of local government make we see Wetin he for do ... You this foolish human being ... Ordinary class captain I no sure you go fit perform sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Kuramushe(m): 8:54am On Apr 27
Abegi! when is all this shinenigan of chicannery broughhaha going to end?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Dennisochampa: 8:55am On Apr 27
AqualinaXYZ:

Mention one thing wen president do u....

All these foolish obi supporters wen deh store hatred like brain fluid
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:56am On Apr 27
Waste of time angry
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Dennisochampa: 8:58am On Apr 27
One important lesson I learnt from here is that violence does not pay...

Them don destroy government infrastructure during protest..... Now we can't even get an autopsy result for someone that died several months ago...... They destroy existing infrastructure and complain that the government did not replace it..... Where is the sense in that

For other countries, protests more often than not are peaceful demonstrations but for 9ja..... If them never kill and destroy, them never dey protest.... May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by BRATISLAVA: 9:15am On Apr 27
This can't be right. Never.

Nigerian men disagree. His wife needs to conduct a DNA test as those are the results that will determine that she killed him.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by BRATISLAVA: 9:17am On Apr 27
ellalina:
I don't think that would solve anything
Till now, they have yet to give the chronological description of events that led to his death it's a shame

The most pressing thing to all Nigerian men is the DNA test, though.

These results aren't the ones they want, because his wife would be innocent in their eyes and they won't get to slut shame her.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by BigYash: 9:18am On Apr 27
After how many years? Make Lagos state police command dey chop the result na,, Nonsense !
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by GreenCovering: 9:25am On Apr 27
Let them publish the toxicology report.
How can they assume for everyone's understanding and knowledge base?
sad
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by victorVIC1(m): 9:31am On Apr 27
I suspect there is someone with huge influence behind this case
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by back2sender: 9:33am On Apr 27
What i find difficult to understand.

The people who did the toxicology test in the USA cannot interpret it?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:39am On Apr 27
masterfactor:
MOHBAD THE SIMP, HAD IT BEEN HE WAS AN ALPHA, HE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE TODAY, IF MOHBAD COME THIS LIFE AGAIN, MAKE HE ALLOW PORTABLE MENTOR AM. THE STREET IS MILITARY.

He has no business getting married at that age, when he was expected to focus on music

Having baby mama is enough, now he had the burden of music, family, marriage and business partner wahala to bear with

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by brutal1(m): 9:42am On Apr 27
Your parents are useless. The bastard that should have avoided unprotected sex are the ones responsible for this nonsense. Go and drink sniper and go to a better place
immortalcrown:
Mtcheewwww!

What a useless country.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by waice6571: 9:43am On Apr 27
Chike fun won ni pressure....💯
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Jostoman: 9:46am On Apr 27
Them don come again with their nonsense tactics to cool the tension down.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by dominique(f): 9:57am On Apr 27
Forumites:
No be Nigeria again? Something that’s supposed to be of public notice. The reason the dad needs the DNA performed on the child.. money don dey pass hand now and we already know the outcome.

Forest122:
I hope his wife will do DNA test

The way you people obsess over DNA is starting to turn into insanity. Even in the test is carried out and he's not the father, it cannot be used as evidence to prosecute because it's not substantial enough. Autopsy and key witness accounts are what sane people should ask about in cases of suspicious deaths but idiotic Nigerians keep shouting DNA as if that automatically solves the crime.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Mayflowa(m): 10:16am On Apr 27
Pauliaette:
What is the need of all these things, the deed has been done. Give this guy a proper befitting burial abeg. My heart bleed for Mohbad and Jnr Pope...

These are comments that give me heartbreak 💔
Things must be pursued to logical conclusions and consequences melted out. That is justice! Might grind slow but let it surely grinds. Too many crimes and embezzlement are swept under the rug in Nigeria over time and that is the psychology of criminals now that time will save them.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins by Meti99(m): 10:17am On Apr 27
PointZerom:
cheesy

RENO OMOKIRI is opamoses1
So your new job is to discover whoever under any name in nairaland. I hope nairaland pays you well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities That Look Alike. Are They Related? / Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? / Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.