Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,728 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 (20505 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Aplaudez(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30
Dear FG,

Please kindly do the needful by declaring tomorrow as public holiday.

Please do this for me
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by HugoBoss10(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30
Na today
Delay tactics at its peak grin grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Sunnymatey(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30
Imagine
When they were increasing prices of everything, they never consider the average worker or citizens but when its the other way, they now think being "realistic". ( ability to pay). Edo state announced 70, laudable as it is, can that effort a bag of rice
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by commoditiesnig: 2:26pm On Apr 30
thesicilian:
Can't be more than 100k
Gbam! I wanted to just type same as well.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Apr 30
Tinubu and the 40 thieves and lies

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Haaland21: 2:47pm On Apr 30
MrProlific95:
For more Jokes type RHINO OMOKERY TO 419

Reno , the nightmare of all agulu chief supporters, aka Ajala the black ninja.

Pls where is the Ajala man in black ninja?
We are waiting for another lamba.
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by NairalandGOAT1: 2:59pm On Apr 30
If Nigerian workers including NLC and TUC should come out tomorrow for their usual parade, then I'll know that we are only playing in this country!

We are not yet ready for any positive changes!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by kuse2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30
Joker!

Hotzone:
I stand on 650k minimum wage or nothing

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by DMerciful(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30
Tinubu is just playing with workers. They were expecting it May 1, he said May 29.

Tinubu is such a failure
PressMyButton:
Asiwaju JA GA BAN.

I hope it doesn't trigger inflation a bit upward, I rather it is not publicly announced.
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by selleniza: 3:12pm On Apr 30
Melagros:
COMRADES, I don't believe it, until I see it

They said it may be announced on May 29th, not it will be announced. Read the first sentence.
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by DMerciful(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30
If I was told even in a dream that Tinubu would be worse than Buhari who I considered the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence, i wouldn't have believed it.

Tinubu has taken the title as the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence and corruption
ravensckar:
TINUBU has finally realized that it will be his ONE YEAR in OFFICE very soon. Since he has no laudable achievement to boast of, he has resorted to all these LAST MINUTE GRAGRA to please his f00lish supporters.

How funny can governance be? As clueless as BUHARI was, he's still better than TINUBU. EVen Buhari too wouldn't believe that there's anyone on this surface of the Earth that can be more useless than him. Tinubu has really shattered all bad records of governance. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Economy - 20%
Poverty Rate - 95%
Insecurity - 90%
Healthcare - 30% (Thanks to our many disease resistant genes as Nigerians).
Power - 5%
Education - 5% (see as children fail UTME scatter scatter).
Propaganda - 99%
Promise & Fail (I will do this, I will do that) - 99%
Blame game - 99%.

Oh! Lest I forget, this TINUBU 1 year anniversary will favour me and my family. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Elizkid: 3:16pm On Apr 30
They should allow states pay what's feasible given several factors such as cost of living, inflation, scalability, etc., in respective states.

Lagos, for example, can afford to pay 70k. Some poor states with low IGR mostly depending on federal allocation cannot.
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Inosky: 3:17pm On Apr 30
Shithole
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by AOB1: 3:30pm On Apr 30
ravensckar:
TINUBU has finally realized that it will be his ONE YEAR in OFFICE very soon. Since he has no laudable achievement to boast of, he has resorted to all these LAST MINUTE GRAGRA to please his f00lish supporters.

How funny can governance be? As clueless as BUHARI was, he's still better than TINUBU. EVen Buhari too wouldn't believe that there's anyone on this surface of the Earth that can be more useless than him. Tinubu has really shattered all bad records of governance. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Economy - 20%
Poverty Rate - 95%
Insecurity - 90%
Power - 5%
Propaganda - 99%
Blame game - 99%.

Oh! Lest I forget, this TINUBU 1 year anniversary will favour me and my family. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obi will never become president of Nigerian take it to the bank grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Justbesure: 3:30pm On Apr 30
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/minimum-wage-harmonised-package-to-be-ready-may-29/#google_vignette
They should count this as another APC and Tinubu government achievement
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Phantom233: 3:38pm On Apr 30
Righthussle:
We go hear another story by that 29th May.
99% sure my brother, Tinubu is a smart criminal. Hopefully by then he will form another faction that will come up with leadership crisis just to find an alternative excuse of not implementing the so called minimum.wage
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30
AngelSlay:
I need 6 CV's for 2 years Experience Accountant

Sector: Furniture and Interior Decoration

Salary: #200k Net

Please 3 Female and 3 Male

Send a WhatsApp message+234 703 830 5102

You did not need digital marketer or someone who studied Mass communication 💔😭

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by zionstaar75: 3:44pm On Apr 30
ravensckar:

Economy - 20%
Poverty Rate - 95%
Insecurity - 90%
Power - 5%
Propaganda - 99%
Blame game - 99%.

keep crying and wailing
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by zionstaar75: 3:46pm On Apr 30
DMerciful:
If I was told even in a dream that Tinubu would be worse than Buhari who I considered the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence, i wouldn't have believed it.

Tinubu has taken the title as the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence and corruption
wailing wailer
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Honlucas: 3:55pm On Apr 30
ravensckar:

Economy - 20%
Poverty Rate - 95%
Insecurity - 90%
Power - 5%
Propaganda - 99%
Blame game - 99%.

So it's because of Tinubu student failed jamb?
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by khattab02: 3:58pm On Apr 30
If u thought GEj was clueless wait for Buhari.

If u also thought Buhari was clueless wait for Emilokan!
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by khattab02: 4:00pm On Apr 30
Righthussle:
We go hear another story by that 29th May.
Honestly!

That why they used "may" "on or before"
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by khattab02: 4:06pm On Apr 30
Negroid001:
I earn quite standard and i can tell you this minimum wage can never be enough.
Some People's monthly earning is what i spend on data.
Person never marry oo. I don't have a child either.

These government workers have families they're taking care of. How do expect them not to take out the frustration on us?
The worst thing again..

Many of them are even owned months arrears
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Meti99(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30
Cxz
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by khattab02: 4:08pm On Apr 30
Aplaudez:
Dear FG,

Please kindly do the needful by declaring tomorrow as public holiday.

Please do this for me
Lol...

It already public holiday naa

Abi u still need them to declare so that you go get evidence against ya office? grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by youngrichnigga: 4:16pm On Apr 30
Synonymous with this government are these words when the matter involves the general population:

* May
* Will
* Plan to
* To be
* Intend to
* Looking to
* Mulls

Add yours shocked shocked shocked
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by CuriousRabbit: 4:21pm On Apr 30
thesicilian:
Can't be more than 100k
I'm seeing 50k.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by CuriousRabbit: 4:24pm On Apr 30
youngrichnigga:
Synonymous with this government are these words when the matter involves the general population:

* May
* Will
* Plan to
* To be
* Intend to
* Looking to

Add yours shocked shocked shocked
how to.
E get one wey popular pass for NL frontpage
FG mulls grin
Mulls means consider or intend to

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Aplaudez(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30
khattab02:
Lol...

It already public holiday naa

Abi u still need them to declare so that you go get evidence against ya office? grin

You can't understand boss, this job is after my life cry

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by youngrichnigga: 4:33pm On Apr 30
CuriousRabbit:
how to.
E get one wey popular pass for NL frontpage
FG mulls grin
Mulls means consider or intend to
You're right on the money with that, will update my list grin grin grin grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by Bimpe29: 4:39pm On Apr 30
Government's words should be her bond.
Re: Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 by thesicilian: 4:50pm On Apr 30
CuriousRabbit:
I'm seeing 50k.
I hear they've already rejected something higher than that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG / Court Bars Ekwunife From Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run / Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.