Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This (23986 Views)

Nigerians Are Very Wicked / How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:47pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:

I just went to knock at his door. He just shouted who is that. When I told him I'm the one he told me he doesn't have money that he would give me when he has. He didn't even come out to see me. He's still inside the house and he's door is locked

Am just holding myself honestly, because if I do what is in my mind people will say is because of 5k.

Meet the guy that collects the money, if you all are in good terms, his light should be removed or cut off by you all ....

Whenever he pays , he will get back his light..
Going to fight him means nothing....just do a collaboo for him ..

Use the same tight means against him ..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by kaymart: 1:48pm On May 02
Light78:
Some people are abnormal nowadays.

I was on my own, then I got a call from my friend that he's at an event center. I should come so we go flex. I reminded him that I don't drink alcohol. I can only take bottle water or malt drink. He said I should come that he's feeling bored.

Before I left, I took 1k with me in case something goes out of the ordinary, I will pay for my drink and off I go. But I like paying for what I order.

Immediately I reached the place, I saw him with three more guys. They have started drink and on their second bottles. I grabbed a chair, but as I was about to have a seat, he told me to bring 2k so he can add his and pay for drinks.

I immediately left without uttering a world.

I was like, don't people think?
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Englishisamust: 1:49pm On May 02
[quote author=Gbadugbakun post=129732625].
because if I enter his house I will damage something.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Sirchiboy: 1:59pm On May 02
HughWilliams:

Bros, post me your account details and I will pay you the balance of 3k. Just ignore that neighbour and don’t ask him again. Just be careful next time and try to keep as much of your money to yourself .
Thank you bro
You are a nice man.
Can you please πŸ™ help to buy garri
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Stevenbright(m): 2:01pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:

I just went to knock at his door. He just shouted who is that. When I told him I'm the one he told me he doesn't have money that he would give me when he has. He didn't even come out to see me. He's still inside the house and he's door is locked

Am just holding myself honestly, because if I do what is in my mind people will say is because of 5k.

Wait for him to fulfill his promise. Why you are waiting, clarify with the person you sent the money to by informing him about what transpired between you and the ungrateful neighbor. The reason for this is that if he fails to refund you before the next payment, just inform who collects the money to get yours from the said neighbor.

This means that two payments will be coming from him and if he doesn't fulfill it, the other neighbors will be on his neck and hence the battle will be fought on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by oyeb15: 2:05pm On May 02
I hate sharing anything with fellow tenant. Same way we will contribute money to pump water and my fellow tenant will fill his big drums and empty all our GP water. Our landlord finally bought another GP and separate our water.
The most terrible people to live with are 1.pastors and family 2. Women that are not living with their husbands.

Divorced women, single mum's, unmarried adults, married women not living with their husbands lacks proper objective reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by spencekat(m): 2:07pm On May 02
Oju4190:
U see this set of people ..... Womanizer and drunkard, don't ever In dis life borrow Dem money
Especially womanizers and gamblers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by daniwise(m): 2:07pm On May 02
you never hala,my neighbour next flat borrowed 10k frm me since last year,since then till now,he acts as though nothing happened.I don ask so tay don I tire to ask.I just freestyle the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by ruffhandu: 2:10pm On May 02
Light78:

I was on my own, then I got a call from my friend that he's at an event center. I should come so we go flex. I reminded him that I don't drink alcohol. I can only take bottle water or malt drink. He said I should come that he's feeling bored.

Before I left, I took 1k with me in case something goes out of the ordinary, I will pay for my drink and off I go. But I like paying for what I order.

Immediately I reached the place, I saw him with three more guys. They have started drink and on their second bottles. I grabbed a chair, but as I was about to have a seat, he told me to bring 2k so he can add his and pay for drinks.

Your action sweet my belle. f na me, I go jokingly yab am before I leave. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by bigiyaro(m): 2:15pm On May 02
I just know that the man is an igbo man.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by ruffhandu: 2:16pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:
In my compound, we are 5 sharing the prepaid meter. We uses to contribute 5k per person to recharged it when it finishes. So since last week we have been contributing because the units were low and the meter was making noise. By Monday this week it went off around 10 pm. And only one man hasn't paid yet. And he wasn't around that night.

is. why do we like to cheat people at any given chance. Does he know if the 5k is my last card.

Below is the best street advice bro, just endure till the next round. But first, make sure you let others know now that he has refused to return your money.

Another way of treating such wicked people is just to arrest him on top 5k, him body go tell am. It's just that that will require you spending more money and time. just act as Kooldon has advised, smile it off for now like it is nothing. He will need you next time.

Kooldon:
That is why we pretend at times that we don't have money when such request arises to avoid stories.
If and only if, it wasn't your last card, tell others about the situation that you have paid for next sub in advance, meaning he has to pay 10k for sub.
Let him just default watch as others wil tear him apart for you.
Wisdom Pro Max

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Ijaya123: 2:16pm On May 02
haphizz57:
First ask him in a polite way.

By prostrating or kneeling to ask the neighbour I guess?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:17pm On May 02
Light78:

I once have a supposed friend like yours. I just relocated to the estate so I started attending one redeem church there. It was there we met and got to know he stays just at the second lane behind mine. We shaa became friends and unto I like my privacy and been alone I shaa say make I mingle small with people from church. From there I discovered the guy naa womanizer and alcoholic but I didn't bother since I myself no be pastor. This guy will be outside then call me to show as per make I relate . On getting there I will order one bottle.. unto I don't like alcohol like that. Before i finish this guy go whisper for my ear say bla bla bla they need balance their drink and they go need like 7k. First time I paid unto say make I do brotherly. Then it became something consistent. Una go carry una self comot your house I no know but late into your faaji then this guy will call me and if I reach there naa bills i wan go clear. Not only him, but with his friends. Me wey look like booti but naa ogba because I dey cruise on my loud steady and no one knows in the whole compound. I no even follow am drag. I just stopped picking his calls and only relate with him at church. I no dey allow am come my house again.. the one wey burst me naa when one of his friends called me that I should pls help him because he wants to pass the night at my place because he had issue with my own friend. On getting to open the gate, this bastard came in with one bursty olosho girl. Naso he beg me to allow him stay in my second bedroom . I gave him the go ahead.. worst decision.. this werey and olosho start fight next morning because he wanted to pay 10k out of 25k naso olosho start dey para say everywhere go scatter. After everything naa me give the girl the balance of 10k say make she lockup for 5k. That was the last day I spoke to those sets of guys.. very uncultured educated illiterates.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by nedekid: 2:20pm On May 02
Lolz, that is the average Nigerian for you.
Never place yourself at the mercy of the next person ie do not give igbese, stand shortie for anyone except a person that has proven his sincerity to you several times.
In my line of business, I do not do igbese or pay half and complete payment after service. You pay in full, then service is provided. I will never put myself in a situation where I will be calling you for my money.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:
In my compound, we are 5 sharing the prepaid meter. We uses to contribute 5k per person to recharged it when it finishes. So since last week we have been contributing because the units were low and the meter was making noise. By Monday this week it went off around 10 pm. And only one man hasn't paid yet. And he wasn't around that night.

He sent me a WhatsApp message around 11 after he was contacted by the guy that does the recharge reminding him that he's the only person that have not pay. He told me that I should pay for him that he didn't deposit the sales he made into his account that when he comes the following morning he would give me cash.

I transferred the 5k to the guy and we recharged. Do you know that when this man come back the next morning he did as if nothing happens between us, the whole of Tuesday he didn't even tell me anything. Today is Wednesday I was outside when he come he just pass me and enter his house. am just holding myself because if I enter his house I will damage something. why is Nigerians like this. why do we like to cheat people at any given chance. Does he know if the 5k is my last card.

Na you no wan talk naa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Chetas81(m): 2:24pm On May 02
haphizz57:
First ask him in a polite way.
BLACK AFRICAN WITH POLITE WAY, NOBODY NEED TO PREACH TO YOU BEFORE YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by LordIsaac(m): 2:34pm On May 02
Do not lend out money you can forego! That’s a universal quote!
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by lhurd: 2:34pm On May 02
Remind him first

Jflex07:
Why not first remind him politely and see his reaction. His reaction should dictate for you,your next line of action.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Bananapill: 2:36pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:

He sent me a WhatsApp message around 11 after he was contacted by the guy that does the recharge reminding him that he's the only person that have not pay. He told me that I should pay for him that he didn't deposit the sales he made into his account that when he comes the following morning he would give me cash.

I transferred the 5k to the guy and we recharged. Do you know that when this man come back the next morning he did as if nothing happens between us, the whole of Tuesday he didn't even tell me anything. Today is Wednesday I was outside when he come he just pass me and enter his house. am just holding myself because if I enter his house I will damage something. why is Nigerians like this. why do we like to cheat people at any given chance. Does he know if the 5k is my last card.

Demand for your 5k. He is a very bad person.
Why ask why are Nigerians like this? Are you not a Nigerian? Are you like him?
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Bimpe29: 2:38pm On May 02
His attitude isn't palatable at all. However, we never know what he may be passing through. Hence, you are expected to just remind him politely.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by hstar: 2:39pm On May 02
Lemos14:

When you have neighbors, will it be hard to know some of their habits? There are some neighbors am sure you know their habits even against your own will.
Since nairaland open my third eye to sabi pple attitude around 2011 to 12,

Since then, he dey difficult for me to relate with pple unless I know you very well.

Where I dey stay now, na only greetings me and my neighbors dey take relate any other things na lie.

Pple are very terrible, but Nigerian own is beyond terrible, poor pple wey you think say you want to help sef go dupe you neat.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by poiZon: 2:49pm On May 02
Zonefree:
Try to give people benefit of doubt before taking any decision.

You helped on Monday and today is Wednesday, you need to relax first. He's your neighbour. Going to his house to knock when you can just send him a subtle message on WhatsApp is you being forward.

Calm down for a while, you'll get your money.
Did u read the message at all?
He said he has cash, once he comes back he will give him.. that's why he even had to pay for him..
He came back and acted like he isn't owing someone

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Hezmatosky: 2:52pm On May 02
Na your homie naw, that's why he has the guts to ask you. My guy travelled for promotion job throughout the South East. He no keep anything for him wife and children. Everyday, baba abeg help me give them 5k. When he finally come back, na story the guy carry come o. Them never pay us. Till now over 4months. When they finally pay, my guy no tell me.
But na my guy he still be kwa, just bone like say nothing happen, na your man he be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Adext4sure(m): 2:55pm On May 02
"SOMETIMES"

it not worth to help the poor.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by themanderon: 3:04pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:

That is the behavior of a typical Nigerian. Remind him as once he is forming forgetfulness. We love borrowing without any intention of paying back.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by otemeh01(m): 3:10pm On May 02
oyeb15:
I hate sharing anything with fellow tenant. Same way we will contribute money to pump water and my fellow tenant will fill his big drums and empty all our GP water. Our landlord finally bought another GP and separate our water.
The most terrible people to live with are 1.pastors and family 2. Women that are not living with their husbands.

Divorced women, single mum's, unmarried adults, married women not living with their husbands lacks proper objective reasoning.

Sir, you are very correct. Especially single mothers.
They will be pushing u to danger by saying 'are u not a man?'. Trying to get you to be with conflict with the landlord over payment issues but when landlord comes so we can discuss the problem of payment, they would not say peem. Na you go con dey wonder where their voice dey when landlord nor dey around. Always trying to dodge responsibility as if it's my fault their husband is not with them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by dododawa1: 3:20pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:

remember we dey TINUBU regime,he may have forgot,no crime in asking about d 5k,if he talk nonsense,break his HEAD with hammer.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:23pm On May 02
Jflex07:
Why not first remind him politely and see his reaction. His reaction should dictate for you,your next line of action.
God bless you why can you remind him first? Which means you are doing yourself
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by dododawa1: 3:23pm On May 02
I can't share. ( prepaid meter ) with anyone

NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Salowise: 3:24pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:

Don't spoil anything for 5k, just report him to the landlord or caretaker so that when it gets to your turn he'll pay for it.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Warmaterial(m): 3:29pm On May 02
U don learn by force, another day go borrow another person.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Morostical: 3:43pm On May 02
You better take it easy, don't allow devil to take advantage of you so that your story will not end with if I had known.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar / National Theatre, Lagos Gets Face-Lift (photo) / Fire Outbreak At Police Barracks V.i,lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.