Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This (24260 Views)

Nigerians Are Very Wicked / How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by YeyeGbami: 9:49pm On May 02
Gbadugbakun:
Thanks everyone for you contributions.

Me and 2 other tenants went to his room to confront him. He gave me 2k and said he doesn't have money that he would give me the remaining 3k by Friday. They told me to take the 2k first and wait till Friday.

My anger is that why did he lie to me that he would give me back the money when he knows he didn't have it. He is married with 2 small children yet he goes to ashewo joint to drink and chase women. I would wait till Friday na it's just next tomorrow.

I wonder how you know he goes to ashewo, una dey see there abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:49pm On May 02
Some people are naturally wicked...

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Bodydiialect57: 9:53pm On May 02
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

My advice for you and any anyone is to give out money you are willing to lose.

Exactly. Any money you can not dash out, don't lend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by 9japride(m): 10:50pm On May 02
Bodydiialect57:

Exactly. Any money you can not dash out, don't lend.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's just it.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Mecka: 5:24am On May 03
jahsharon:

Remove that part of his marriage and still fuccking outside, na all of us dey do am, even as I dey type now, na Asewo joint I dey. Comrade should cover fellow Comrades. But as for his lying to get you to pay for his light, hold his trousers very well.
how much u dey pay for short time?
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by oyeb15: 6:34am On May 03
otemeh01:

Sir, you are very correct. Especially single mothers.
They will be pushing u to danger by saying 'are u not a man?'. Trying to get you to be with conflict with the landlord over payment issues but when landlord comes so we can discuss the problem of payment, they would not say peem. Na you go con dey wonder where their voice dey when landlord nor dey around. Always trying to dodge responsibility as if it's my fault their husband is not with them.

You are correct bro. One single mother made d landlord increased our rent when she was saying rubbish around about d house. The man wanted to use it to evict us both. I just kept my cool and pay but the man evict her and apologize to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Samuelriano1(m): 6:41am On May 03
Gbadugbakun:
In my compound, we are 5 sharing the prepaid meter. We uses to contribute 5k per person to recharged it when it finishes. So since last week we have been contributing because the units were low and the meter was making noise. By Monday this week it went off around 10 pm. And only one man hasn't paid yet. And he wasn't around that night.

He sent me a WhatsApp message around 11 after he was contacted by the guy that does the recharge reminding him that he's the only person that have not pay. He told me that I should pay for him that he didn't deposit the sales he made into his account that when he comes the following morning he would give me cash.

I transferred the 5k to the guy and we recharged. Do you know that when this man come back the next morning he did as if nothing happens between us, the whole of Tuesday he didn't even tell me anything. Today is Wednesday I was outside when he come he just pass me and enter his house. am just holding myself because if I enter his house I will damage something. why is Nigerians like this. why do we like to cheat people at any given chance. Does he know if the 5k is my last card.

i stopped borrowing people money, wen my friends borrowed upto 54k from my hand, n refused to pay. I let go , another one came n owed me another 25k, dis one blocked me on Whatsapp status, offed last seen, n was even giving me voice on Whatsapp. in total Ive written off 79k . now if anybody ask me to borrow, I de change am for d person asap.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Afolue(m): 10:08am On May 03
Are you owing him before? If not, Small matter Bros. Tell the guy incharge of collecting the money for prepaid meter about it. That next recharge that man will give him 10k for yours and himself also. Simple. Na there everybody go get involved. He will come out shamefully by for
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by MILLERMannn: 5:18pm On May 03
easzypeaszy:
Tribe asideTribe aside...The Man must be an Igbo man...One did me same few mnths ago
I am very sure say na Yoruba person. Try ask the op.
Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Emmanuel30a2: 1:18pm On May 17
Benwallt:

Wrong advice. What if the guy(down down below) send him back to his maker on top his own 5k
Good thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? / Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? / Another Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.